659. Horror
264 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the hell is this?" Kevin was almost shaking when he said those words. By now everybody had known the story of the multiverse and the multiple multiverse. Though it started as John's lie but now he himself knew that whatever he knew was the truth.

But the others had long ago accepted that whatever John had written had probably some kind of truth in it. The story of the Blackest Night was brutal enough, but at the end there was a silver lining. There was a sense of hope in the end.

But the new story that John had written had nothing of that sort. No hope. No good ending. Nothing. There were cool concepts here for sure but that too was distorted by various degrees. There were high points in the story but it could never be denied that the story was a dark one. John had never seen Kevin before so agitated but he could understand why had had such reactions.

"It is the story, Kevin. There is nothing I can do. And if you are asking about the percentage of truth in it. I can only say that the truth might be more horrible than I know. I wish I could say that it was all false and this was all a sham but it is not."

There was a total silence in the room when John said that. Until this point John had always said that his stories didn't have 100% truth and it was only a template to signify the stories of superheroes. But this time it was different, the stories that John had come up with were mind blowing to say the least.

"You want us to make this? It might throw the people into panic." a member asked.

"Honestly, I didn't want to give this story to the public. I had known this story for a long time but I never wanted to bring it to light as it was not required. But it's different now. We are in the crossroads of major changes and we need to be ready. No, this universe needs to be ready for what it is about to face and thus this story is important."

"Why? What happened? Is our universe threatened by the enemies that you wrote about in the story?"

"Maybe.. Maybe not. Maybe I am over-thinking. But we need to take precautions. And this is the first step."

Kevin and other members got serious thinking of what John had said. He was very vague about it but they could all understand that the Avengers and their universe was threatened by some kind of power. All their lives they had seen many things. Two huge beings that were bigger than their solar system itself. Their Pokemons. Their power.

After the emergence of the Avengers, there had been peace. But many people know that Chaos was not something that could be controlled. Chaos was just another side of the coin which had Order.

And finally this Chaos had caught up to them, and they would all be implicated soon. Though they had no idea how serious the problem was, from the looks of John it was pretty damned concerning.

"We will get to work and finish the story as fast as possible." Kevin promised John. All this time he had a carefree attitude to it. But this time it was different. They would have to be serious in this whole project and would have to give their 100% to it.

"So how much time would it take to finish this story?"

"Sir it will take two years to finish it. The technology we have will be enough to finish it fast. Disney has never borrowed technology from outside of the solar system to portray the movies or series, but for this we will do our best to finish it in two years."

"Hire the best directors and the best people for this. I want it to be good. The second story is a horror one for sure but make sure that the story gets portrayed. Horror should just be a part of it."

"We understand. People will panic for sure but from the entertainment point of view it is probably the best one we have come across as of yet."

"I will leave the project to all of you and I will just input whenever it is required. I will be around for a while as there is no work for me in the Avengers." John said as he started to leave.

"Sir, one question." Kevin called. John stopped and turned and looked at him curious of what he wanted to ask.

"Sir if that multiverse has such a horrific story. Does our multiverse have a horrific one? We have read that Dr. Fate can look into the future. Have you ever looked at our future?"

John got stiff when he heard that question. He didn't know what he should say. After a moment of silence he said.

"Our future is always changing. And I am trying my best that a set future doesn't come across. All I can say is in one future we do have a bad ending but there is a silver lining too."

Announcement
Read 150+ chapters ahead on my patreon

 

14