663. Jumbled story (3)
291 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xu spaced out for a moment. From the words of John he could easily deduce that the threat was on a global scale at least and that means his family was also threatened. It meant he too needed to contribute in this and even he might need the help of the family.

"Tell you what. Send your children to the Witcher School. They will get body enhancements from the potions which we have made. Umbrella has done tons of research on enhancing body strength, speed, agility and other factors on a human body. If you like you can go to the Ring. We will be happy to help you. And these potions can lengthen the life span. You might be immortal, others aren't so you should give it a try."

John advised Xu as he picked up the dead body of the turkey. Xu didn't reply to that as he was now in his own world thinking about his family and future. John didn't say more as they both walked back to the residence of Xu.

After having a hearty breakfast, John went away. After John left, Ying Li asked about the purpose of John's visit. She didn't ask John but that didn't mean she had no idea of how the world worked. All Xu replied was

"There might be a war soon and he asked for our help. It is time we send our children to the world and let them face the ugliness of society to prepare them."


After John left he appeared many light years away from the Solar System. In a totally new galaxy. The galaxy that was under the rule of Nova. Most particularly he appeared at the capital of the Nova Empire.

Xandar.

To meet an old Summon. Lex Luthor.

Lex has got himself a promotion. He was now the Nova Prime of the Nova Empire. The previous Nova Prime had become old and retired and Lex did everything possible to get himself to the highest position and it was kind of easy for him. Nova Empire was inherently based on numerous races and they were least racist to their fellow citizens as opposed to the krees.

Thus as Lex was influential and already had a seat at the Council he was chosen as the new Nova Prime. Of course, Lex had to pull a lot of strings to get himself to that position. He did charity, bribed and even threatened at times. And his company was too big of a deal and was almost the backbone of the booming economy of Nova.

Though the company now had branches in all major locations of the universe, their main factory and headquarters was still in Xandar. So John basically had influence in almost all reaches of the universe. This was a scary thing to say for a single person.

He could be said to be the person behind the curtains controlling everything. It was fortunate that he never really cared for the influence and all he wanted was peace and prosperity. Sadly, that was never the case.

He appeared right at the gate of the home of Lex. The home of his had changed a lot over the years and by now it was a huge villa. John had appeared at the door of the villa bypassing the security and the gate. He didn't even care for all the security and stoppage for entering his home.

The door opened after a few seconds as Lex himself came down to open the door as John had sent the information that he would be arriving soon.

"Come in Boss."

John just nodded his head and came to the guest room. He went and sat at the couch. Lex went to bring some juice for both of them, though it was not required he still wanted to do the formality. After all John was his controller and he needed to do the basic hospitality.

"How is everything Lex? No wife yet?"

"Hahaha Boss.. Women are a distraction for me. If I wanted fun, I could get it anywhere but if I want to have something permanent I would need time which I didn't have. Now I am the Nova Prime, so now I might search for someone but that is for the future." Lex said as he sipped from the orange juice that he just made. John didn't reply to that and just was enjoying the beverage.

"How is the company?"

"It's alright. We now have at least 60% of the market of spaceships and almost 80% when it comes to weapons."

"Hmm... Lex, start making fighter spaceships in large quantities. Make it hidden so that there is no panic. And make the soldiers under the Empire ready. We might need to go to war soon."

"War? Against whom?"

"Against people from the other multiverse."

Announcement
Read 150+ chapters on my patreon
13