664. Back to old work
259 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I understand Boss, I will get to work on this and raise an improved Nova Corps as fast as possible."

John nodded and then he proceeded to ask about the number of people who could fight for the Empire and how powerful they were. John didn't want to bring normal people in harm's way during the war, but if push came to shove he needed to have a force which would be responsible for the well being of the people here in this universe.

John wanted to have everything set for war when it arrived. Each and every force on alert. Since Nova was under him he didn't need to do anything. As for the Shi'ar Empire and the Kree he would send some spaceships. And he had already decided on a type of army for this.

From the 40K Warhammer universe.

There were enough super powered people in that universe that could easily serve as the vanguard for this universe when it comes to protecting. Since he couldn't influence the other empires directly, he could help them from behind. That would do. A part of the army from 40K could serve as their own vanguard.

They were summoned to begin with and he didn't have much liking for the soldiers of their universe. They were awesome and powerful for sure but from what he had read about their attitude for general people, it was not something that set well with him.

So as a sacrifice, their universe would do the job.

Now that everything was in place John left for his own home. He had a mini vacation at Xandar after talking with Lex. He had been running around too much so he thought of giving himself an alone time away from everyone.

The villa of his at Xandar was perfect for this. John returned back after a few days to insert his hands at the new series. This was a long term project so he needed to give enough time to it. Though there were better directors for this, there were some intricacies that were in the comics that he couldn't write in a script especially when it came to cinematography.

they hadn't seen the comics. Only John had seen it so his input was very crucial for the story and thus he too got to work with all the others. Disney was able to rope in some good directors for the series after paying a hefty price.

No good movie directors would go for a series as this was a long term thing. But seeing that the technology provided by Disney was top-notch and it was a deal of 2 years so many different directors agreed to pitch in.

And thus the work started with John going for office everyday and once in a while visiting the Harvester. He would go from time to time to other universes and use his omnipotence to look for Owen while also keeping an eye on the Crack.

The people in the Harvester were able to slow down the damage of the crack. But that was it, they were only able to slow down the damage, not heal it or stop it. They were trying all means possible for this but still it was no avail. Even the current Kages of Naruto world were brought to see if they could do anything about it.

But there was still no permanent solution. Reed was particularly stressed at all of this. He was the main leader of this operation from the human side and all he was coming across was failures after failures. He was from 616. He was supposed to be the smartest man alive, even in the entire multiverse it was very difficult to find someone of his intellect but here he was.

With no solutions!!

John, who was seeing all of this, had already expected it. Even the Guardians of Oa couldn't do anything about the crack when it first appeared after Justice League used the Xth metal. There was no going back once the crack had appeared.

It was either you die or I die.

The question was who was going to win the war at the end. And John had a feeling that there would be more hidden enemies. The Wall was huge and he had no idea who else was hiding in the Wall. In the original story, the Hand came at the end and saved the multiverse from total destruction.

But here he wasn't sure if they would come. The Hand saved that multiverse because Diana gave herself away for saving everything. And from the looks of it their story too had changed so he wasn't sure if the Hand would even help either of the multiverse.

So now they can't put their hope in others and have to work to save themselves.

Announcement
Read 150+ chapters on my patreon
12