665. The first visitor from outside the multiverse
289 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this way the days were passing by. It had been 3 months since the Harvester had been sent to the Wall while John was busy making the series. He would go to the harvester once in a while but all he could see was depressive faces. Even Emma looked stressed and worn out with all the research.

She was the oldest Green Lantern of their universe so it was her duty to be both the shield and sword of the whole corps. Hal was more of a guide for the new recruits. She was the pride of the Green Lanterns.

The first one. So she had too much of a responsibility as she wanted to be the face of their corps. But as the days were passing by at the crack, the hope was dying out as there was no progress in their research and healing the crack.

John on the other hand had already accepted that the multiverse would collapse and had already started making preparations for the greater battle. He had been busy guiding GAIA to take precautionary measures.

The Ring was built as a safe haven for the last of the species if there was ever a Flood outbreak. TO save some in order to save the species. And this was what John was doing silently. He had started to gather the animals, plants and fishes and send them to the Ring.

It felt like he was working just like Keanu Reeves in the movie 'the time when the Earth stood still." Whatever he was doing was never his choice. It was just a fail safe he needed to do in order to save the few he could.

There was never a problem with humans as there were enough at the Ring. The only thing it lacked was different kinds of other species as John was working on that silently. While doing this he was also working on the series.

One day as he was busy talking with directors and cinematographers at the set with all the other actors and actresses, there was a sudden crack in the space near them. This was not a typical opening of a portal of the multiverse. It was as if the space was bent due to a portal opening.

All the others who were busy with their work stopped right on their tracks seeing such an odd scene. Many were scared and frightened, while others were curious. Some people here knew that John belonged to the Avengers so they didn't have that much fear. They were in the Ring so the Avengers would always protect them.

Even the Hall of Justice was just a few kilometres away.

John on the other hand had a gloomy look on his face. He had never seen such portals ever in his life. He had been using portals for such a long time. He had seen portals of old gods who used black holes.

But the bending of space to open a portal was the first one. And it didn't even raise any alarm by the Guilty Spark nor the magical defense say anything about it. After the portal opened a humanoid body stepped out from the portal.

At first it was just the legs. It looked shrivelled as it felt like there was no blood flowing in the legs as John could see the tendons, the muscles and the bones. The skin was greyish in color with a hint of black on his boots.

Soon the body was out of the portal. His height was little above 6 feet and like his leg his body too was thin as everybody could see the bones which was covered by a weird and rough grey colored skin. But what stood out the most was the head.

His head seemed like it was burning in fire. The head seemed like it was covered by some form of glass of inverted tube shape but the inside of the glass was burning in fire even on the inside. But the fire was giving off fumes even outside the glass. The head had distinct eyes, nose and mouth but it was only apparent because of the change in colors of fire.

All in all, the person seemed like one form of Ghost Rider. In fact it could be said that the person looked like one time when Punisher became the Ghost Rider. The person had a huge book in his hand. The book had a Green hard cover and on the cover was something written in some language that John had never seen before.

The others were dumbfounded as the man had appeared at their set out of nowhere. Some were in panic and some were just rooted at the spot but nobody ran. But some did have their Pokemon balls in their hands ready to use them at the first sign of danger.

John on the other hand just stood by and looked at their new visitor.

"Ahh...New multiverse.... It looks good... Hmmm a strong being had pulled me here. Where is he?" The person who had just arrived finally opened his mouth. His voice seemed just like any other normal guy and that too in English.

Announcement
Read 150+ chapters on my patreon
12