667. Gathering everyone
277 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't know why but I can't read it. It has never happened before. It can only happen when a being doesn't belong to the multiverse and comes from outside. In other words, if we share the common origin."

Such words surprised John . He already accepted that his system came from the Wall and Chronicler could be said as someone who was from the Wall. This Wall here could be taken as a broader sense here. It could signify that the Wall served as a place between different multiverse. Like his previous world belonged to a place which was outside the jurisdiction of normal multiverses.

It was good that his secret was still safe. Phoenix was beside him and he didn't want his secret to be out in front of her.

"I don't know. Maybe because a part of my power comes from the Wall." Listening to these words the Chronicler went through his memories and he got to understand that his powers did come from the Wall and the Wall was his home.

He was one of those few beings who could cross Wall as he wished and he was given the authority to survey every dying multiverse. And on this case two neighboring multiverse would die and the Wall between them would vanish

He had seen that people living there had already known of it and they were trying to close it but he knew that it was of now help. The beings that were struck in the Wall would soon emerge and would just bring chaos.

He could stop it but he didn't have the authority. He had seen many multiverse but he didn't see such beautiful ones like these two. Both of the multiverse had heroes.

Heroes who rose up and saved their people multiple times. Such couldn't be said for most of the multiverse out there. (this actually happened as the Chronicler said that he didn't such beautiful multiverse in a very long time).

John sighed as bit as he watched Chronicler going through his book while taking in all the history of the multiverse. John's current memory of the present multiverse was enough to tell him a lot, though the Chronicler would still have to visit several multiverse to gather more history.

John's presence attracted him as he huge knowledge of the multiverse.

"Our multiverse is really dying?" John asked.

"From the looks of it yes. The beings trapped in the Wall would soon come out and some of them are omega level entities. This multiverse doesn't have so many omega level entities. There is a chance but is very minuscule."

"We will fight for any chances that we get." John said.

"I hope you do. I will be on my way for completing the book. This multiverse survives or not is up in the air. I need to finish the survey." the Chronicler left after saying goodbye to John.

"He really feels like a robot made to observe and write down. It's very unique that he too has feelings."

John was back at home after having the conversation with the Chronicler. He wished that he could give John some hint about the upcoming omega level beings that was going to wage war, but he wasn't programmed that way.

From his words it already meant that it was a waste of time in helping to stop the Crack. It was better they get ready for the war and bide their time to strike. And for this a convention needed to be set up with all the major players being in the meeting.

It was time everyone met everyone.

John after returning home called GAIA.

"Tell the Avengers that I have called for a meeting among all the superheroes that we have ever come up with and all the other beings that had arrived from other multiverse, we have a decision to make."

"Acknowledged. I will Fury too. He is going to retire soon."

John after entering home sat on his couch. He had already used the system to call upon the kages, the mages from Asgard, Lex and the Captains including the 0th division. After using his system he was back at the Harvester.

Specifically at the lab of TRN891 -Tony.

"Hey John. Whats up? Why the long face?"

"Something happened. Call everyone."

"Everyone? Is it serious? Did some slip by from the crack?"

"No. Not exactly. I will explain when everyone is here."

"Alright."

Soon there was a notification to all the members that were in the Harvester. Even the Queen Mother was given the notification to attend the meeting. And this notification was not only to the crew members of the Harvester, the messages were also sent to all the members of the Avengers, X-men (from 3 realities), Inhumans (from 2 realities) and even Nova Corps of 616.

Announcement
Read 150+ chapters on my patreon
14