668. Gathering everyone (2)
274 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the past few months, John had done some major changes. He had established two new branches of Disney on two different Earths.

Earth 616 and Earth TRN 891.

It was all done under the cooperation of Stark Industries. Though Tony or the Avengers didn't understand why John was adamant on doing so, they let him do it. Many people had weird obsessions all over the multiverse and since John just wanted to spread awareness about superheroes they were all okay with it.

After all, since the movies of Captain America there was nothing of that sort. Now there was a new genre that John had introduced and John had specifically asked for the release of the movies and series over the course of time.

Basically, Disney was releasing one or two movies in a span of 1 month. They would have gone for more but John feared that the people would get the 'superhero' fatigue so he only allowed 2 at best.

But the reception he received for these movies were tremendous. Their worlds already have superhero culture but there was never a form of movies. This was the first time.

And people loved it.

The portrayal of Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman....

There were many superheroes. Though it wasn't like their superheroes, it did show the struggle of theirs and that they had their own lives. The reception of the movies were immense and John's fan values were boosted again.

He was happy to see that.

The other thing that John did was communicate with other superheroes. He had tasked the Avengers of 616 and TRN 891 to make the other superheroes know of their predicament. Everyone accepted this small mission as it was just spreading new information and stories. So in this way John got acquainted with other superheroes spanning over two universes.

TRN 891 didn't show up with X-men last time but after John asked their help they readily agreed and this happened the same with Inhumans of both the universe.

John avoided the Inhumans of their universe for one absurd reason. All this time, one invasion after another they never seemed to care. Since they didn't care, it was better to leave it that way.

Another person John didn't bother to call was Captain Marvel. Only after the death of Nick did she show up. Even after the invasion of Loki she never even gave a glance. And the same thing happened in the movies too.

Since she had so little care about Earth it was better to leave it that way. Now their universe had Green Lanterns and she still didn't show up, so they were better without her. (I don't like her character so sorry about that. Never liked her character in the comics too. Too bossy and thinks she runs the Avengers.)

And for the first time John has called everyone for this meeting in the Harvester. Everyone knew about the crack in the Wall but none had seen it. So this was a perfect chance to bring everyone and show the difficulties they had been facing and also the traveller that John's universe had just been visited by.

It was time for blowing the war horn and getting everyone on their feet. This war couldn't be evaded even if anyone tried. So it was better to get everyone on the same page. It was decided that everyone would be brought to 616 and after that Oblivion would be bringing everyone here.

John had extracted another Harvester for this operation. He couldn't just teleport so many people from the multiverse to the void. Even Oblivion, the ruler of Void couldn't do that so what say him who was powered by the multiverse. he might be able to do it using his full power but it could only be done forcefully and not everyone could be brought in a single trip.

So it was better to take the old route. A single Harvester wouldn't even cost him that much.

In a day everyone had gathered at the Avengers Tower. In the main Hall many portals were opened and many people were coming across the portals. There were many of them.

At first many superheroes didn't believe the words of John as they thought it was far-fetched from TRN 891. But it was different now. Reed Richards of their own universe attested to the words of John.

So many were new here and many of them didn't even know the concept of multiverse before. But now it was different. This was a new adventure for many people and they were excited.

In an hour or so everyone had appeared at the Hall and all the portals closed. John slowly stepped after opening door from the side and said

"Welcome everyone. To the Avengers Tower of Earth 616."

Announcement
Read 150 chapters ahead on my patreon
13