671. Horn has been blown (2)
267 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Harvester finally stopped after being docked through a huge tunnel between the two Harvesters. It was done so that people from both the spaceships could travel between each other.

As the previous Harvester already had a place of theirs and it had a huge place just like the other Harvester, the others came forward to explore the same old spaceship. Though it was of almost the same model, being an alien tech they were all curious and looked around.

John had given them time to settle and move around and even allowed them to go and see the crack and feel the energy and even try to seal the crack.

For example, Byakuya was the first to go out and look at the crack. He felt it was embarrassing that the 0th squad had to come down to seal the crack and they were blot in the name of Soul Society.

But after seeing that even the 0th Squad shaking their head, did he calm down a bit. Though his version of anger was more of a passive one and him being highborn also played its role.

Such examples were all over the place as even Gray and from Fairy Tail Master Makarov came to look upon the Wall. The Wall was made of magic and various other elements so they tried their best magic to seal the crack. But like always it failed and the expansion of it never stopped.

John gave all of them a full day to look and explore around, even allowing them to go to a distant void with proper equipment and look into the other places of the Wall.

The next day, everyone was called in Harvester 1.

Everyone freshened up and came to a huge gathering. The aliens of the ship had provided a chair for everyone in the open field of grass. There was a huge stage upfront and everyone could get to see the people on the stage easily.

This was a big event but all could understand the gravity of the situation. Many have heard the murmurs going around and they soon realized that this shit was serious and from here on out there was no turning back.

"Welcome everyone. Welcome to the Wall and the spaceship called the Harvester..."

"Many of you are a little confused and don't understand why your bosses have asked for all of you to undertake such a long and far journey. We are sorry for that as we have called you out in such a short notice but this is important enough to all of you to know what we are facing or should I say what we will be facing."

"Few months ago the two universes heroes came together to fight an evil being called Knull. In all sense it was not a hard fight and we won the war easily. It was not much of a hassle for us but it did cause panic. But we made a mistake. We killed Darkness."

There was a murmur in the crowd. They could understand that an evil being called Knull but what they didn't understand was what Darkness was.

"Darkness is a symbiote being or an entity that exists in the multiverse. Think Darkness as evil and light as good. Our multiverse always needs balance. And both of them maintained that balance. So in that war we tilted the balance in the good side. Normally we should rejoice as we obliterated an evil being but as I said the multiverse needs a balance we tilted the balance."

"Now comes the problem of crack. All of you have been briefed over the Wall, the multiverse and this crack that we are seeing. After the death of Darkness, the crack has been expanding at a rapid pace. With the use of magic, technology and other things we have been able to slow down the process but this isn't enough. It will soon be as huge as a door and beings that are trapped in the Wall will ultimately come out."

"Now about the beings that are trapped in the Wall, I personally have been making a proper story or rather a movie on it. Both other universes have recently been bombarded with movies sponsored by the Stark Industries. I will advise all of you to go home and watch the movies for knowledge purposes. In a few months the beings that are trapped in the wall, their powers, their strength would be out for everyone to see."

"I know this sounds absurd but this is the fastest I can do for everyone to get an idea how powerful enemies we would be facing. Just retelling the story in my mouth isn't enough to describe the horrors of the enemies. And you must be thinking why I have suddenly brought you all on such short notice."

"Well, it's because we have already been visited by a person that resides in the Wall a few days ago."

Announcement
Read 140+ more chapters on my patreon
14