675. Death
237 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All took their places in the big Hall. House of Mysteries already conjured comfortable cushions, beds and chairs for each and everyone so that they could watch the series in comfort. Even Morgan Stark who had come with Pepper was given a very comfortable place with Pepper and Audino volunteered to take care of the young child.

She was still very young and could hardly speak her words.

The series they had been waiting for finally started. Since there were no movies or series ever made on it and in order to fit the whole story of the DC universe, John had made some changes to fit his storytelling. There wasn't a huge deviation from the original storyline but he still had to touch on somethings to make it more believable.

The exposition opened with a person speaking about the start of the multiverse.

"There was nothing but darkness when this multiverse had taken its birth. In order to fill the darkness, light had to be born. The color of the Light was white. It took its birth and defeated Darkness. But a single color of white light wasn't enough for the new multiverse so it broke down and formed the light that we now see on a rainbow. The seven prominent colors of the rainbow."

"Each colors had their own entites and thus these colors could form the lanterns. The color of Green was the most prominent since it was in the middle of the rainbow. It had more power and since it denoted the will of the multiverse, the Green Lantern Ring proved to be the most powerful rings among all the different colored Rings.

"The Guardians noticed this power of Green Will long and harnessed it for the safety of the universe and the multiverse. Everything was fine until all the different colored rings slowly rose and formed their own Lantern Corps.

"The Violet lanterns which denoted Love and had the Entity Predator."

"The Indigo Lanterns which denoted Compassion and had the Entity Proselyte."

"The Blue Lanterns which denoted Hope and had the entity Adara."

When people all over the world had started watching this, at first they were confused. They didn't expect a bunch of exposition in the beginning but none complained as it showed the origin of their universe and multiverse. When the part of Blue Lanterns came they could finally understand where one of the Avengers got her powers because many had noticed a person in blue light which had almost the same power of a Green Lantern but there was no explanation of it since the start.

Now they finally had an explanation of one of the powers of the Avenger.

"The Yellow Lantern which denoted Fear and had the entity Parallax"

"The Orange Lantern which denoted Greed or Avarice and had the entity Ophidian."

"The Red Lantern which denoted Rage and had the entity Butcher."

"And as we all have known and seen the Green Lanterns which had the Entity Ion. All these entities had existed since ancient times and these entities most of the time chose their hosts."

After this exposition, the story started with a small-time villain named William Hand which goes by the name Black Hand. Hand was born in a family which ran a mortuary. Since the beginning, the young Hand was always obsessed with dead bodies and he had a huge love for death. The family found it very odd and took him to many psychiatrists.

But nothing came out of it. Later the family accepted it and went on as normal. But one day he was met with one alien named Atrocitus. He was a convict who had been running around. When he came across Hand he declared that Hand was evil and had a darkness in him. So he should be obliterated.

So he tried to kill Hand with a weapon. But at that moment, The Green Lanterns showed themselves as Atrocitus was a convict from space and Hand in the middle of it was able to hide the weapon of Atrocitus.

And from that point onwards with that weapon he started his journey as villain. Over time he came across many superheroes. He even once was able to fight toe to toe against Hal Jordan.

"Jordan, a small timer made you run for money. You should up your game." Natasha couldn't help but mock the famous Green Lantern.

"It's my other version. Not me."

But he was never happy with what was happening in the world. There have been various deaths of superheroes over time but no permanent death for them. Many had died but they all came back to life. Hal died on one mission but he was brought to life. Clark died but he too was brought back to life.

He felt it was a mockery of Death. Death should have been the ultimate destiny of all living things and the Justice League had been mocking death over the years.

Announcement
Read 140 more chapters on my patreon
12