681. Crisis Energy
211 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Zoom the image..." John ordered the alien who was operating the cameras that was nearby. He wanted to get a close picture of the person that was trying to get out. On closer inspection one could easily see that his hands and leg weren't exactly in its pristine state.

There were deep cuts and bruises all over his body parts. Blood was flowing from the fresh wounds and they haven;t even clotted for a bit. AS the images were being received by John and others who were at the command center his torso was finally out of the crack. The crack now had grown wide enough from his body to be out.

It looked very difficult and almost gruesome for Thanos as he was trying to be out of the Crack. Normally he should have died the moment he had stepped at the Void but it seemed like there was a power that was protecting him from the ravages of the Void.

"Zoom on his hand.." John ordered again as it seemed like there was something in his hand to which he had clenched very hard. as the images were zoomed again at his hand, John finally got to see what he was holding.

It seemed like a Tesseract sized cube. And inside the transparent cube was a ball made of magical lines. It glowed very brightly in blue color. John was skeptical about this new thing that Thanos had in his hand.

"What is that?"

"No idea. We will soon find out what he is once it is out."

Reed nodded and he already asked the Lanterns to bring his body here once he was out. The Guardians too had ordered them the same. Thanos seemed like he was trying his best to get out of the crack.

And after a minute of desperate struggle he was finally out. But it wasn't all sunshine and flowers when he stepped out. He had lost his other leg and an eye of his was gone. He looked horrible with big gashes all over his body. He seemed like he lost a lot of blood.

Even John, who was cruel in a sense, felt pity for Thanos from the way he looked. It looked like he had gone through quite a massive struggle in the Wall. The Lanterns had already covered him with their constructs and he was brought to the Harvester.

Without any second thought he was sent to the medical wing. The place where he could be treated. John was already waiting for him in the medical wing to cure. The Guardians too were present. The Guardians brought him down to the bed while John waved his hand at Thanos.

He wanted to use the Phoenix Force to cure Thanos. They were all curious about the first living person who had stepped from the Wall. Though he was injured very badly, his heart was still beating. He was a modified Eternal so of course his life force was off the charts.

But soon John realized that even his Phoenix Force wasn't able to cure him. This made John raise his eyebrows. It was one of those few times that his life force wasn't able to cure someone. Then the Guardians came forward to cure Thanos.

The medical pod of the harvester was of very high level technology and they could heal Thanos fast, but they needed answers immediately so everyone was trying their hands. Mayuri came and injected a bunch of juices in his body and the Guardians tried using their own power on Thanos.

But it seemed like it was hurt by a very mysterious force and the healing factor was very slow. One of the Guardian finally opened his mouth and said

"The energy he has been hurt with isn't simple."

"Can you tell what kind of energy it is?"

Appa who was the leader of the Guardians nodded his head and said

"Crisis Energy!!!"

"Crisis Energy? What is that? I have never heard of this!!" Reed who was present in the room said. Mayuri too shook his head. Only John who was present knew what energy it was. The energy of the present time. The energy which was responsible for all the crisis and evils that happened in the DC multiverse.

This energy was fueled by the present. It feeds on the present without caring for the future or the past. Many human beings love to live in the present. They care less for the future consequences or the past. For example, an Oil company CEO of Earth would care shit about the environment. He would do anything possible to live his present life, not caring anything about the future or his children.

This factor of living in the present was termed as Crisis Energy. The energy which Perpetua and many other ancient beings fed upon. And it looked like Thanos was hurt by Crisis Energy

Announcement
Read 130+ more chapters on my patreon
13