682. Truth
201 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This matter is serious. We would need anti-crisis energy to dispel this. and heal this guy completely."

"None of us can wield that energy." another Guardian said.

"One of us can.." John who was looking at the wounded Thanos and his hand deeply.

"Who?"

"Diana Prince, Wonder Woman. Her Lasso of Truth which is based on past can be used as Anti-Crisis Energy." John said half mindedly. He wasn't caring about the Anti-Crisis energy on the wounded body of Thanos. He cared about what he was holding so tightly in his hand. Even when he was in a coma and under intense care, the aliens who were taking care of his body couldn't separate the cube that he was holding.

John could already feel a kind of energy that was emitting from the cube. It was very subtle but he could already feel it. He wasn't sure what the cube was but he had a very vague idea of what it could be.

John while talking with the Guardians and others separated the fingers and took out the cube forcefully from the hand of Thanos. He twitched a bit when the cube was taken away but his body was too wounded to react properly.

Everyone present in the room could see that Thanos had done everything possible to keep the Cube to himself. It meant the Cube was really important.

"Do you know what this is?" Reed asked.

"I have an idea of what could be. If what I think it is, then we are in deep trouble. Let Thanos wake up and we can talk to him about it. Diana is on her way here so she would be able to heal him faster. For now let's wait."

John said as he was looking at the transparent cube in his hand. And thus everyone waited for Diana and others to arrive. All the three universes were given their own spaceships to travel in the void in case of emergency. Since the alarm was raised for everyone, it was expected that everyone at higher level were on their way to this place.

All they needed to do was wait. John even brought out his Alien X form to heal the wound of Thanos. It was working but it was still very slow. And since the form of Alien X would only last for 1 hour, he didn't care about wasting this form on Thanos.

It was better to wait for Diana.

It took 6 more hours for everyone to reach the Harvester at the Wall. The universes were in equal distances away from the Wall, so obviously everyone would arrive at almost the same time.

Many had arrived for this from multiple universes. It was the first alarm so everyone was on their toes. Many were even expecting the worst as they believed that the Harvester near the Crack would already be destroyed.

But thankfully it was not.

"You could have waited for us. If we lost you it would have been too tough of a battle for us." Clark almost shouted when he berated John. He had left without even thinking of consulting the others. This was a stupid move in all sense.

He was powerful for sure but there were beings more powerful on the Wall. If he faced them alone, there would be very less probability of surviving the assault of multiple high powered beings. And the Avengers of all teams knew about this and for this reason they were angry.

"There were people and Guardians here to look over the Crack. They are important to us. If I am here then I would have a better chance to save them. For this reason I appeared here." John gave his own argument to this.

The Avengers who listened to his side of the argument also knew that what John said was correct. He was the only one who had a higher chance of saving himself and all the people present here.

"From today there will be at least 10 high powered superheroes holding down the fort here. It will be done on shifts but there should always be people here." Wayne suggested. To this everyone had to say 'aye'.

"Miss Prince, we need your help in curing Thanos." One Guardian finally came forward and spoke of the reason that the alarm had gone off. She was surprised by his words but didn't ask much and followed the Guardian.

Soon everyone came to know the whole story. They didn't expect an old 'friend' to come back. Especially the Avengers of John's universe. The last time they beat him for good and never expected to see him again.

When TVA and OAA had sent him to the Wall forcefully they thought that he would die there. But here he was. Back all beaten up. In a way many felt happy that he was beaten so badly.

Announcement
Read 130+ more chapters on my patreon
12