683. Totality
214 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Diana went to the medical room and used her lasso of Truth and binded her by her lasso across his torso. Soon a special kind of energy was flowing out from her lasso and covering the body of Thanos. The new energy was white in color and his wounds were getting healed at a considerably faster pace.

But he was too injured to be cured and healed easily. Even with her lasso of truth it would take a few hours. Diana had looked over him until he was healed.

John meanwhile was holding on to the cube and was waiting for Thanos to wake up and talk with him. He talked with the other Avengers about what had happened. Since Thanos was able to get out of the crack it wouldn't take more time for the beings trapped there to be out of the Wall.

It was a matter of concern for everyone and they needed more fire power.

"I will send a fleet of automated new warships made by Lex Corp here. It would at least stop the enemy for a few minutes if they emerge and give us time to understand the enemy."

"That will do the groundwork. Bruce, how far are the war preparations? Do we have enough people?" 616-Reed asked.

"We already had a considerable number of people and they had proper coordination among the shinobis. Thanks to the 4th great Ninja war but we needed them to be up to date with the latest weapons and jargon. The last 5 months have been dedicated to that. Our SHIELD had provided all the resources. The Soul Society had also been given all the necessary preparations. Only thing left is the coordination between us. We will need to conduct drills regularly to be in sync."

"Then we will establish camps for this purpose."

As the discussion went on how to establish camps, Wayne allowed for the camp to be placed in their world. The Ring had enough space and land for them to work on. Till now, none of the people from the other two universes had stepped foot on their universe and they had been wanting to do that.

And Wayne had finally opened their doors for other people. It was not like they had been stopping the 'other worlders' to come. It was just that they didn't have any occasion or reason for them to go to John's universe.

As the discussion was happening, Thanos had finally woken from his coma. Thanks to his well built body and strong healing factor, he was out of coma much faster than everyone expected. John and others surrounded his bed as he was recuperating. Thanos's eyes looked blank as he was staring at the ceiling with emotionless eyes. He seemed devoid of life.

Even Tony who had considered Thanos as his life long enemy couldn't help but feel pity for Thanos. The universe's most feared being was now in a medical facility and even after being healed he seemed like he didn't have any ounce of zeal to live longer. He was forced into a place where only the cruel of the cruel enemies were imprisoned and he had survived there. Those emotionless eyes spoke of his times in the Wall and it looked like it was really a harsh one.

Before John and others could even ask their question, Thanos opened his mouth and said.

"The Wall is a nightmare. Nightmare that I couldn't even imagine in my most wild dreams. I have gone through many things in life but it was nothing in front of life on the Wall."

"Sometime ago, I came across a woman. A woman of terrifying power and ambition. She wants everything in the multiverse to be under her rule. And for doing that she was ready to kill everyone and make her new servants as powerful warriors so that she could fight against the people who had imprisoned her. There was power which had binding her. The power and her were both of the same nature but the people who had imprisoned her had made it in such a way that the opposing power could imprison her forever."

"When I reached her place after being sent to the Wall, I got to see her and I was sure that it wouldn't be long before she gets out of prison. So the only thing I could do was take away the power that was imprisoning her. If she gets hold of that extra power it would be devastating. The cube which you took away from me is the power. Secure it. Save it in the most safe location possible and never use it."

He said all of this while still looking at the ceiling with no emotions. It was as if he was reading out a will before he went to sleep forever.

Announcement
Read 130+ more chapters on my patreon
12