685. Totality (3)
196 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All came to the command center. By this point, those who were supposed to arrive from the multiverse had already done so. Many people had responded to this and even some B lister superheroes of two universes had come.

John's universe didn't allow everyone to follow him to the multiverse. Bruce had left half of the team back on their Earth in case it was a grand plan of an evil being. John took the main seat beside Reeds, Straks, Wayne and Kent.

Others took the surrounding seats as the aliens had arranged.

"I presume all of you have watched my series which was released today. Is there anyone who hasn't?"

None of the people raised their hands in denial except for one.

Miles Morales. The other Spiderman of Earth 616. He raised his hand in utter shame. He couldn't finish it because he had homework to do at home and he had decided to watch it later at night. But before he could finish his homework, his other 'work' called for an emergency, and thus he had to leave his homework and come here.

Now that John called it out he felt embarrassed but he still admitted it in case there were terms later from the series he would be blank. He had watched all the movies and series released by them in the past few months and he had to figure out time just to watch a few series.

Binge watching the series and animes took a lot more time than many of them thought. They had to race against time to finish everything and it was more difficult for Miles. He had school and homework and on top of this he had to be a part-time superhero. He had to approach Peter later asking him to look over his neighbourhood before he finished the series.

He was amazed by the story that John had portrayed. The animes were what attracted him the most. He had already seen some of the people from the anime and he had already become a huge fan of the characters.

In this emergency call, he secretly wished that some of the animes characters would arrive but sadly there were none. So he could only hope to meet them in the proposed drill together.

"You all must be confused by the words of Thanos and the cube that we just acquired. Honestly I didn't need to explain much as whatever he was saying would have been properly explained in the next series that would have been out in a year or so but since the problem is already here let me give you a short run down on the things that Thanos just mentioned."

"There are 7 forces in their multiverse...." He went on a whole explanation of the different forces present in their multiverse and even mentioned about the emotional spectrum that the people had just finished watching.

"So now let me explain the forces that are trapped in the cube. One of them is Crisis energy. The energy that hurts Thanos and the energy that only gets power from the Present time. It overlooks the past and future. Diana's lasso was effective because her lasso works in the past. Her Lasso commands people to talk about the past and thus it is fueled by Anti-Crisis energy. Crisis energy is the opposite of that."

"Many of you have seen the Speed Force. Barry and Pietro can use that power. It's a special kind of force which makes people run fast and do tons of other amazing things. The opposite of it is in the Cube. It is called Still Force. It is exactly what its name implies. It has the power to make things slow. The vibration between the molecules slows down due to the Still Force. It's a terrifying force as it gets more powerful when Speed Force is used against it. In relation to this there is Sage Force, which basically makes people smarter and have psychic powers and Strength Force which makes people stronger for those who have access to them. These two forces could be said as the cousin of Still Force and are not the main 7 forces. "

"You have seen the different forms of Lantern Corps but they all fall in the category of visible spectrum of light seen by human beings. But there is another Lantern Corps or rather the power of the corps in the Cube. We call it the invisible spectrum. And they are called Ultraviolet Lanterns. As opposed to the Corps having the power of the Lanterns, the entity Umbrax controls its corps and does things as he wishes."

"The Atlanteans of their multiverse are powered by the Life Force. Namor you can relax, there is no such power in our multiverse. So as I was saying, the Life Force is the power which Arthur and Mera use. Like others this too has an opposite. We call it the Tear of Extinction. Those who wield its power can kill Gods and send them to the Graveyard of the Gods. Think of it as Valhalla of Asgard."

Announcement
Read 130+ more chapters on my patreon
12