686. Totality (4)
221 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The next is Void Wind. It's the twin of Tear of Extinction. When both come together then it gives rise to the so-called 'Ragnarok' of the Gods in their multiverse. Like ours, their multiverse too has Zeus and other Olympians. "

"The last ones are Black Apple, which is gained when one gets a glimpse of the forbidden knowledge of the multiverse. Getting a glimpse of any of these forces will taint the other person with the power of Back Apple."

"Sixth Note is when the impossible is glimpsed. It doesn't sound bad but when something defies normal explanation it gives rise to many problems."

"And the last one is Faithlessness. As it is the opposite of Faithfulness you can already guess what its' power is. These are forces that are being trapped in the Cube. Once it is released, there will be nothing but destruction all around. It might not collapse the multiverse but causing wreckage everywhere will be just a flip of its hand. I will mention this though, the Crisis energy had always been present in their multiverse so 1 of the dark forces has already been present in their multiverse."

"Now let me come to Perpetua. She is called the mother of the multiverse of their world and there is a reason for that. Aeons ago the Judges of the Omniverse or as we call them 'The Hand' was sent to control the new multiverse that they created. But she was tired of the Judges and wanted to dethrone them so she tried making the multiverse in her own image. She made Apex Predators, a hybrid of humans and martians to battle against the Judges. The Hand got information on it and sent Cosmic Raptors to imprison her."

"As you all have guessed. She was imprisoned in the Wall with Cosmic Raptors around with the Totality that we have in our hand. She should have remained there forever but it seemed like that the Crack in Wall from both the sides is releasing her slowly from her banishment and as days go by she is getting her powers back."

"If the Hand is so powerful, then why don't we just call them and save ourselves." TRN-891 Tony asked.

"Sure. Do you have a phone number for them?" John asked in mockery. Tony got embarrassed by this counter question. They really didn't have any means to call them and pass them the information.

"Is there no way to contact these Judges?"

"Not that I know of. We can only pray and defend."

"This should have been the headache of their multiverse but now its the problem of both of the multiverse. I am not sure if the other multiverse knows of our existence. Presence should have alerted them of us by now. Its fine even its not, its not like we can pass the information easily."

"So there we have it. The whole history of the villain that we are going to face and if the Wall on our side breaks we might have help from the other multiverse."

There was total silence in the room. They expected the enemy to be powerful but they didn't expect that a person who could go against the creators of the multiverse would be their enemy. This was a whole new level and nobody was either trained or ready to face them.

Clark suddenly got an inspiration and asked

"John she is alone imprisoned in the Wall. Does she have an army or something? If not, there is no point in sending people who are not as powerful as us to the battlefield."

This suggestion made many of the people in the room a little uncomfortable. It was true many of the people present in the room aren't as powerful as their colleagues. Hawkeye and many others didn't even have any superpower.

"I know what you are asking Clark but she does have an enemy. And her soldiers are more demented than we can imagine." John said as he eyes Bruce Wayne when he answered. Only he knew what kind of army she was controlling and it couldn't be more fucked up.

John could have easily spilled about her army here but he left it for the series. The series would portray it better. John could already sense by looking at the Wall that they have 1 year more before hell breaks loose.

This year would be the last year of their preparations and they would have to make sure that everything was in place. His precognition had already started whispering that the upcoming journey would be filled with peril. But he was ready. He would wait a few more days for the update and if there was none, he would just spend all his fan values for bringing more people.

Announcement
Read 130+ more chapters on my patreon
13