692. The Captains
177 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John also heard this announcement from Wayne and he could already guess why they were being called. There was still 6 hours and still time for everyone to arrive so he wasn't in a rush to go to the Hall and neither were the other Avengers.

John arrived at Morag, the destroyed planet to practice his new found powers. At first he used the power of magma. He transformed himself into a flowing magma and became a huge giant and he punched his hand on the ground. The force was so huge that huge racks were formed on the surface and soon magma came gushing out from the cracks.

The planet was already half destroyed, and now with a small move from John, it just made a portion of the plant more uninhabitable. John came back to his normal size and saw the awe of his power and this was when he didn't even use his awakening powers.

Then John used Armament Haki and proceeded to punch his hand at a nearby tall pillar. It crumbled to dust before John's punch could even reach the pillar. Armament Haki was a broken ability and could easily influence the things around in its highest form.

Later John checked all the powers. He could finally use many powers together without having to use other powers related to his template. He could use all kinds of Haki and it didn't cost him much. He could use all kinds of Logia powers and even he used Sengoku's powers.

Phoenix meanwhile was confused about how John was able to use these new powers. Like others she had also seen the anime and movies and thus knew what kinds of powers was John practising.

"Oye.. Where did you get these powers from?"

"The Wall is facing destruction and it has decided to boost me up." John had already thought of the lie before he came here. Since OAA had already said that his powers and knowledge came from the Wall, he could easily dump the blame on the Wall.

"Really? Seems like we have extra help in this regard." Phoenix mumbled when John gave the explanation. She didn't doubt him as all this time he had shown powers that were not explainable or that could be judged.

"So is there a chance for the people of One Piece to arrive?"

"Yes they are on their way. I have tried pulling them to a good location."

"That's awesome. Can't wait to see the future Pirate King. But I wonder if his power is enough to be the Pirate King." Phoenix thought to herself. Like John, One Piece was her favorite show and she had been up to date with the story. Right now the story is in Wano and the main antagonist being Kaido and Big Mom.

And Luffy definitely didn't have the power to face both of them. Only John knew that Luffy was different and he had a power that he himself didn't have any idea about. ( Spoiler for the one piece anime watchers who is not up to date with the manga)

"Don't worry about him. He will be here soon." John said as he vanished from Morag. His usage of power on this dead planet had finally pushed the planet to total destruction. Minutes after John left, the planet burst on itself and the near dead planet was finally put to rest forever.

John was back at his home and went to have a bath. He had flexed his muscles quite a lot in Morag so he needed to get the dirt off his body. He actually didn't need it as magic would always keep him clean but old habits die hard.

After proper rest he had finally decided to go to the Hall. After reaching he saw that many had arrived for this meeting. The 5 kages, the Captains, some Lanterns and some of the Avengers. There was still an hour for others to arrive so they had to wait.

John's own children would fight actively in this war and John had allowed them on the promise that they would not be in the frontline and would only act as support. Their powers were not very destructive and could be described as more of an espionage and supportive role so he had forced them to only act according to the roles which would be provided to them soon.

After an hour all the members had arrived including the Guardians of the Galaxy who were the last to arrive. They were very far so it took them time to reach.

"Since everyone in our universe is here, let the meeting commence." Wayne said as he took his seat on the main stage as he would be the face of the people of their universe.

Announcement
Read 120+ chapters on my patreon
11