693. The Captains (2)
239 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are the shinobis ready?" Wayne asked the 5 kages.

"Yes. They have been placed according to the groups we had used during the 4th Great Ninja War. team comprising long range, short range and close combat specialists and have been separated as such."

"Good. The Captains? Are they divided in the same way?" Wayne turned his head and asked the Captains. Wayne had watched the 4th Great Ninja war and thus he had decided to use the same formation in the upcoming war. It would be better because many people from the last war were already accustomed and the new blood who would join could follow the footsteps of the old people here.

"They are ready. We have also done the same thing and divided the Shinigamis according to their powers."

"Good. Shikamaru, Urahara, Professor X and me will be the strategist of the whole army and will decide how we will approach the war. We still haven't seen our enemy so our strategies will change accordingly." Wayne had already decided long ago about the strategy and how they would approach the whole thing.

"Every one of the members of the shinobis would be provided with gear so that they could fly and could breathe through an apparatus. The gear provided would be nano particles which would only be concentrated on the feet and near their mouth so as to function properly and the same would be provided to heroes who can't fly as of yet. Umbrella had been mass producing this from the last few months and we have been successful in making them in different sizes." Wayne said.

This has been the concern of many people here. The fight might happen in air so they needed an assurance that everyone could fly. During the fight against Black Winter many had faced the problem though Tony was able to neutralise it. But it wouldn't be possible the same way this time so Wayne took care of it from the start.

"Now, the other people from the 2 different universes are already here and we need to go and give them a warm welcome. Guilty, take us there." Wayne said as he stopped speaking more as it would be useless and he would need to say the same thing to them later.

Guilty teleported everyone in the room to the moon.

What welcomed them were two huge ring portals which was open and many people going back and forth from it. After Reed had arrived he was quickly able to finish constructing the 2nd portal and thus all the 3 universes were now officially connected.

"Guys I have been waiting for you." Reed shouted seeing that everyone was here. For the last few hours he had been talking with the local scientists and the more he knew about this world the more he was surprised.

He already had an idea of what this Earth would be like but what he saw blew his mind. At first he thought that they were on Earth but it soon got debunked when he saw a huge blue planet above shining.

The scientists around gave a rough run down of how the things work here. He was surprised that even after such advancements there has been no war because according to the calculations Avengers like organisation should have been considered as a threat by the governments.

But there was nothing as such. Avengers had proven to be too powerful to let anyone have any kind of power over them. There were multiple attempts but all it received was attacks in their backs and the governments were never able to lift their face in front of absolute power.

Reed and others finally understood why their own team had disgusted them. Not because they were not able to convince the world but because they were too weak and cowardly. If they had taken proper measures before, none of the sufferings they had faced would have happened.

"Took time to gather everyone." Wayne replied.

"Yeah the people of the Nova Empire are on their way here and Guardians of Galaxy too." Reed said their universe too had people who were roaming the universe.

"Let us wait for one more hour and then we will commence with the drills." Wayne said.

After an hour or so when everyone had arrived, John opened two massive portals on the side. All the shinobis and shinigamis who had been waiting for this finally stepped out of the portals and landed on the moon.

The Avengers of other universes were surprised seeing the sheer number of shinobis and shinigamis. They had met the Kages and the Captains in the Harvester and they already watched the anime but still the number of people who just emerged was huge.

"Seems like we have an army of our own. If we feel like it we can bring the whole multiverse down with it."

Announcement
Read 120+ chapters ahead on my patreon
11