696. He is here
202 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What? Guilty, is that true?" Tony almost shouted as he said.

"There is no such information in the directory." Guilty replied. Tony and other Avengers now looked at John wanting to know if whatever he told was just a lie or just for humor.

"I told you, when I brought the Ring, I separated it from the weapon. So this can only be used as Noah's Ark." John said.

"Will there be a future where we would have to use the weapon?" 616 Tony asked.

"If there is a future where we are forced to kill off a galaxy to just win a war, the battle has already been lost by us." Clark said and everyone agreed on that. If they ever had to sacrifice a galaxy just to win the war then it would be lost in all sense. Of course if the galaxy didn't have any species then it would be a different conversation but everyone understood what Clark had meant by his words.

"It's fine. Don't take it that seriously, I am just speaking my mind and what I have seen in my dreams." John laughed it out loud when he saw the tense atmosphere. The Illuminati of 616 had always been little over the top and that was what poured out from 616 Tony.

He looked ashamed now when Clark told him that but he didn't think he was wrong. Saving the multiverse at the cost of a galaxy would be a good bargain. But he knew that he couldn't get himself to do it. Saying something and carrying the order out is different.

After reaching the Hall of Justice they had started to discuss how they could lead things from here. Reed of both the universes asked for Umbrella's help in technology as their universe was in the forefront of it. John and Tony were happy to cooperate with that.

As they were discussing there was a sudden call from GAIA.

"We have a situation."

"Put it out GAIA."

"Over the last year I have been keeping an eye on all people who are named as Owen Reese. Yesterday one of them who lives in Texas went into a bar and got himself into a bar brawl. He was bullied alone and at the end he was beaten down and later sent to hospital."

"It should have ended there with a proper complaint to the police as he himself belongs to the police force. But today after recovering for a bit he went in search of all the people who had bullied him. This shouldn't have been of any importance as it was a proper revenge case but in one of the revenge fights he controlled the knife of the other party and stabbed his opponent in his arm." GAIA projected the video where a street camera had captured it.

The video was in good quality and it was very apparent how Owen was able to control the knife by telekinesis and stabbed his opponent. He had the chance of killing his opponent but he didn't and only took revenge in a non lethal way. John got serious seeing this video. Whatever he had expected had come true.

Owen was here, or rather in proper terms, The beyonders had provided him power to be a bomb from beyond the Wall. He probably understood what his job was. And it must have rattled him and let him into the brawl the previous night. His revenge looked very deliberate as it was on the streets where there were proper cameras and he used the powers in broad daylight.

"He works as a police officer so it seems that whatever he has done was to catch the attention of us. He isn't dumb enough to show his powers in broad daylight and it could mean only one thing… He wants to talk to us by showing his powers." Batman said after scrutinising the video.

"So this is a call for 'come and get me'." Reed commented.

"Seems like it."

"Good. Clark and I will go and meet him now. I understand what he might be going through. Please go back to your own universe and keep an eye on your Reese. Him being here means the Reeses of all the universes have been awakened. We just need to know who of them have been awakened. And I will say this again no force or threat to be used. He is a walking bomb."

Everyone nodded their heads. John had been talking of Owen Reese and him being a living bomb for a long time and he had been very careful of this so they needed to pay attention. With the last warning John connected himself with the Living Tribunal through the connection with Phoenix Force.

"Tribunal, can you hear me?"

There was silence and no reply when he spoke for the first time.

"Living Tribunal, can you hear me?" John tried again.

"Yes. Mr. Jameson I heard you the first time. Speak, why did you call?" came the first reply with a loud voice in his head.

Announcement
Read 120+ more chapters on my patreon
12