701. Universe hopping team
194 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a sense some of these people were his idols. The anime characters, the Avengers, everyone here had a name and they were the most powerful in their own field. He even saw Yamamoto among them.

He knew that whatever weird discussion had been done just now was real and there was no lie in this. There was no reason for a grand lie by the people with strong power. They could easily force him to be a weapon for them.

But they had been forthcoming to him which was more than what he could ask for. After a lot of contemplation he finally said

"I will be the weapon for you. What do I need to do?" Reese said.

John and others smiled when he said that. This had been their plan from the start. To show him the real world and let him decide for the rest. Wayne had studied his life from GAIA so he decided on how to make Reese voluntarily join them. Though whatever Clark said was true when he said that they could find another Reese, but they didn't have time to do it, so it was better for Reese to join them.

And so he did.

"Good. We as Avengers thank you for helping us in this regard." John spoke up and said those words from the bottom of his heart.

"No..No.. Everyone here has been saving our world for such a long time. This is the least I can do to repay all the lives that have been saved."

"Alright since all formalities had been done, we will have to choose who will go for this mission." Wayne said since he saw that his plan for incorporating Reese had been successful.

"We will need some strong people for this and so we as the Kages have decided to lend Naruto Uzumaki, the seventh Hokage for this mission. He is capable and strong. He has a strong heart and is known for convincing people." Gaara said as he stood up. This was decided by the Kages the moment they came to know that they needed someone to travel the multiverse and acquire more power for their weapon.

"Good. Naruto will be a good fit for this mission. He is a shinobi and can sneak in easily."

"The Gotei 13 will send Kisuke Urahara for this mission. He is meticulous in his plans and is known for devising full proof plans for his mission. He will be incharge for this whole mission."

The Avengers also nodded their hand when they heard that. Urahara will be the perfect leader for this kind of mission.

"And the Avengers have decided to send Diana as her Lasso of Truth would be very good in this kind of mission along with Raven. For those who are in favor of this whole team please raise your hands." Wayne said. Everyone raised their hands, including the ones from 616 and TRN 891.

"It's settled. Mr. Reese you can go back and pack everything. We don't know how long would be gone for so you should pack all the essentials."

Reese nodded his head with excitement. He would be following some of the greatest characters he had watched on TV and along with their powers. How could he not be excited?

Guilty took him away after making a proper introduction with each member of the new team. Others from the team too needed to make their own preparations and so they left and later the other people in the Hall of Justice were discussing what their future plans would be and how to handle the Beyonders.

John spoke of everything that he knew of Beyonders which wasn't a lot. The comics haven't been really transparent about their origins or their powers. They came. Beat a shit ton of Gods. And then Doom came to beat the shot out of them.

This was all he knew and so he said everything that he had read in the comics about them. After an hour of discussion John and the others left. They had done everything that they needed to do.

The newly formed team had decided to come to the House of Mysteries in about 2 hours so John went to his home to wait for them. He would be sending them away and he would be responsible for their universe hopping journey. Once a universe was done, they would come back to their own universe and John would send them to another universe.

Since any universe hopping being had not joined this was the only thing that they could do. America was too young for this serious mission and she wasn't right for this job. She wasn't mature enough.

After 2 hours, everyone had reached the famous home of John. Reese was particularly fast about this as he was very excited.

Announcement
Read 110+ more chapters on my patreon
13