711. Omega Titans
199 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good. Let's go!" John said as he went straight inside the crack. Following him, the others went inside the crack. Professor X and others were all watching this with a sigh. The video was also sent to the Avengers on the multiverse. Wayne had a dignified face when he saw that. There was nothing they could do and only pray for the best.

"We should have sent more people on this expedition." Clark came from behind and said to Wayne who was watching the video.

"They are the most powerful people this multiverse has to offer. One has immense life force, one has immense speed, one knows witchcraft and magic and the other who can use telekinesis. They are strong and capable enough to protect and bring the power that John has predicted."

"I hope so." Tony said as he too was looking at the video with a grave face. Nobody spoke of what would happen if they died or never came back. It wasn't that they hadn't thought about it, it was just that they didn't want to think of this extreme result.

Meanwhile John and others had finally entered the legendary Source Wall and truth to be told everyone was a little afraid. Especially Thanos. John was pretty sure he saw him sweat a bit and a small shake in his legs.

John could already feel the total difference from the multiverse. In the multiverse he could always use his godly powers provided by Phoenix but here he could already feel that his reality bending powers have been oppressed by various degrees.

"Wanda, can you still do Chaos Magic?" John couldn't help but ask her.

"I can but not with the same proficiency when I am at home." John sighed when he got the answer.

"Barry? Any problem?"

"No, I am still the same. Maybe because the Speed Force exists on both the sides of the Wall." Barry suggested.

"It doesn't matter now. We have to search for the Beyonders." Jean recalled as she could also feel that her power level had dropped but there was nothing they could do. They were in foreign land and they would die if they got out of their suits, so it was acceptable that their power levels had gone down.

Owen on the other hand was looking at the Promethean Giants standing with a T-Pose and stuck in their places. They couldn't move. The Giants were totally new to Owen. He had visited many different places on his journey to the multiverse but he had never seen Giants before.

He had only seen them on TV and of course they had seen 2 from the Earth when Galactus and Arishem came. It was later that Owen came to know of them  when he was journeying with the Avengers. Just the sheer fact that there was a giant somewhere who eats planets and galaxies was spine chilling for him.

"These are the armies of Perpetua?" Owen asked.

"It is supposed to be. She had made a species which was a combination of humans and martian genes. But that came later as these Giants were her first army. Now they are just useless relics. I don't think she will even use them." John said as he knew Perpetua was too arrogant to use her old toys just because she was on the failing side.

Even during her fight against an ultimate nemesis she refused to ask for help though she knew that she was dying. Perpetua was surely a problem for everyone but she was defeatable. But she wasn't the only enemy in this regard.

Owen prayed that what John said was the truth. They were flying past these Giants and making as little noise as possible. They didn't need to be silent here as these statues wouldn't come to life but they still wanted to be as discreet as possible. They flew past dozens of these Giants one by one. After the fear of the first few ones, they later got accustomed to it.

They understood that these statues wouldn't come to life no matter what. But that notion soon was shattered when they reached the end where there were no more Giants. As they crossed rows of these Promethean Giants, they were stopped by 4 massive Giants.

The word massive was used here because their sizes were at least 2.5 times more than the regular Promethean Giants. These 4 Giants were huge and their armor looked totally different from the other 3. Each of the Gaints was unique in their own way and John could already feel that each one of them had massive power and strength.

John knew of them. The supposed jailers of the Source Wall.

The 4 Omega Titans. The 4 were named as Mystery, Wonder, Entropy and Wisdom.

Announcement
Read 100+ more chapters on my patreon
10