712. Omega Titans (2)
141 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John now had a dignified face when he saw them. He was hoping that these 4 would be on the multiverse after the crack on the wall from the other side or be dead according to the comics. But it seemed he was hoping for too much.

The DC multiverse had already been in chaos and he had no knowledge of why it was like that. But now there was no point in thinking about this. They would have to fight these big guys before they could move further and that too without awakening Perpetua.

"How bold of you to come from the multiverse, outsiders." Wisdom said with a loud voice. The voice seemed very old and it was spoken with authority. John thought they could say that had belonged to the Source Wall and was moving around but Wisdom's words broke all of that dream.

"Speak outsiders!! or I will kill you like I killed the last one."

"Last one? There was another person who came before me? Thanos? But he was back. So there was another person who had come. From the DC multiverse? Who? Braniac? Only he knows of Omega Titans. Did he get killed? It is better if he is dead." John's mind was racing fast and was thinking of all the possibilities from the words of Wisdom and Entropy.

"Aah these abominable creations. With big heads come big brains with no intelligence." Lucifer spat out but not very loudly. It was good that he spoke in low volume and used his powers to not let these 4 Giants here.

"Dead Titans, we are not here to cause problems or wreak havoc. We are just here to bring Owen to the Beyonders. You see, his powers came from Beyonders and he asked to meet his makers. For this reason we came here." John said and he used all his power including his powers from Gilgamesh and Phoenix to make himself more approachable.

"The Beyonders?" The Giants became silent when John said that. They were sure that these outsiders had come for some purpose and it wasn't as simple as just meeting the Beyonders who were a race of arrogant species who thought that they were above anyone else and could play with anyone as they wished for.

The Titans themselves didn't like them and didn't want anything to do with them. The Titans then looked at Owen and they could really feel the same power as the Beyonders. But they weren't sure if what this person said was the truth.

"Even if it's true with what you said there is no proof. He might come for the Beyonders but you aren't. So we can only detain you." Mystery said with a menacing voice. They didn't want to violate the rules of the Source Wall even if the Wall now wasn't in a good shape.

"But we are not here to commit any sin." Lucifer said with a little annoyed tone. He wanted to finish the job and go back home but there was already an obstacle. He didn't like it one bit.

"No matter the reason. You will have to listen to us." Wonder said. John and others had an ugly face. If they fight against these Giants they would have to expose their powers. The more powers they showed the more Perpetua would be attracted.

"Luci, can you make a huge planet?" John asked Lucifer. John had read the comics so he knew how to counter attack these 4 beings. Though they were brothers and sisters, they competed against each other since the dawn of the multiverse. And this competition could be used as a leverage against them.

"Now come with us." Mystery said as he used his huge hands to swoop and catch the ants that had arrived from the multiverse. But surprisingly when he pulled back his hands he saw none of the outsiders were caught.

John and Lucifer used their teleporting powers to escape the hands of Mystery with Owen, Jean and Thanos. Barry could run easily so he didn't need their help.

"You ants. How dare you escape my hands." Mystery said with anger. the other Titans too now got serious. They didn't see how they escaped Mystery's hands. Mystery had only one eye on his head but it was a huge one and also had an arc reactor type hole on his chest. So he looked like one-eyed Iron Man.

Seeing that these outsiders escaped from their hands he charged his hollow chest and was ready to hit these outsiders with his 'chest cannon'

"Wait.. Wait, we are not here to fight. We just want to go and meet the Beyonders." Owen now shouted. He hadn't spoken a bit since he came here but he could feel that these Titans were hesitant to touch him. He could feel their disgust and fear.

Announcement
Read 100+ more chapters on my patreon
11