713. Omega Titans (3)
155 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We don't care." Mystery said as he blasted at the outsider team with his full force. At this point he didn't care and neither did the other Titans. They have been here since the dawn of time and nothing could faze them. They had seen too much to care about small things and especially not for someone who claimed to be from the Beyonders.

No matter what the Titans were kind of jailers here and they did have high authority granted to them by the Hand. John and others had to dodge the attack of Mystery.

"Fuck!!" Lucifer screamed as he dodged.

"John.. Ideas." Barry asked as he took Thanos in his arms and ran fast to dodge the canon. Everyone else was able to dodge but only Wanda got a little affected by the canon. Mystery was a powerful being and it was not easy. It was good that the suit worked like Black Panther's suit and she released the energy stored on her suit immediately. There is a limit of how much kinetic energy a suit can store.

John wanted the anti metal suit but even with the finest minds of the Multiverse but if they sued the anti-metal, then they would lose the protection that adamantium brought. At the end they scrapped the plan of using anti-metal and went for Vibranium and Adamantium.

Wanda had to punch her hand in the air in order to release the stored energy.

"Wanda, are you alright?" John asked as he flew to her side.

"I am fine. How to stop them?" Wanda asked.

"Luci, are you ready?"

"You goddamn right I am. They almost ruined my high priced suit." Luci said as he started chanting some ancient words from his mouth. The Titans, seeing that the attack of Mystery too didn't work, were a little surprised. Mystery had used his cannon which had its own homing sense and would obliterate a person when it touches the opponent.

But these people avoided the attack and the girl even took the force and was able to come out unscathed.

"Who are you?" Wonder asked now with curiosity. Wonder the embodiment of advancement and dreams so she was curious.

"We will be your doom." Luci said as he had finished chanting, and before the Titans could realize what was happening, there was a sudden emergence of a small ball right between the Titans and the team.

The ball, which looked like it was made of mud, started to grow larger with a terrifying pace. And in the blink of an eye, the small ball had grown the size of a planet. The planet looked like a green one and there were all kinds of flora and fauna on it.

Yes, John had asked Lucifer to make a lifelike planet. A planet which didn't have any sentient life and on it and only thing it had was ocean and vast lands of trees. John knew that they couldn't kill the Titans.

And even if they do manage to kill the Titans, it will just alert Perpetua. It was still not time to fight her. So they went for the next big thing. Make a planet and let them fight.

The Titans were supposed to plant cosmic seeds and when the cosmic seeds grew into a tree the 4 Omega Titans would then judge whose tree was bigger and then the Titan whose tree was the largest would proceed to feed over the planet.

This had been their way of competition since the beginning of time in the multiverse, and it was still the same. And thus John decided to ask Lucifer to make a huge planet. A planet that could easily sustain 4 Godly trees and trigger the competition between them.

John wasn't sure if their hunger for a planet was bigger or their conviction to destroy the outsiders were bigger. If this didn't work John had already decided to get access to Speed Force for sometime and just run away with Barry. Here teleportation wasn't working as easily as he could do in the multiverse.

The planet stopped growing after it had grown to the size of Saturn.

"Titans, don't you want to compete against each other and see who di... I mean whose tree is bigger and then consume the planet. I have read about this in one of the books that the Omega Titans have been fighting n this for a long time. So here we give you a planet which has all the resources to plant your cosmic seeds. And then compete on this. How about you take this planet and let us go to the Beyonders."

The Titans who were already in defensive mode since the ball of the planet had emerged was dumbfounded by the words of John. They couldn't make head and tail of it.

Announcement
Read 100+ chapters on my patreon
9