714. The journey
135 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What?... What did you say?" Wonder was trembling when John spoke those words. Like him all the others were shaking by the words of John. Any unknown person would think these 4 were shaking in anger but John knew that these 4 were just excited.

When the Source Wall broke for the first time and they were released, the first thing that these Titans did was find 4 planets which was alive and planet cosmic seeds. Brainiac ( I don't think I need to introduce him) made 4 different teams made up of the Justice League and the villains to stop these 4.

And they were successful in stopping them. One of the brothers was devoured by the three, the one who was able to win the competition. Though they were successful in stopping the destruction of the planets by the Titans, they lost one of the Titans.

And this loss leads to the imbalance among them. As the stories go. when the Justice League and the Lanterns convinced the Titans to return and repair the Wall, Brainiac and the Sinestro attacked the Titans.

This led them to their death and the ultimate destruction of the Source Wall. Brainiac had been manipulating the JL to create imbalance among the Titans so that the Source Wall could be broken and Peroetua could be released who had already been whispering in the ears of Lex.

Lex was supposed to be the champion of Perpetua, but that didn't last long. And she found a new champion which led to her doom at the end.

"You heard me right. This planet is a gift for you 4 and challenge each other. You can grow your cosmic seeds here and decide who is better. And in turn all we want is to leave us. We have an important mission." John pleaded. He didn't want to fight not because they couldn't win, but because their win would just trigger more problems and they didn't need one at the moment.

The 4 Titans were silent at the moment. They were highly tempted by the offer. Wonder even licked his lips and imagined them competing for the right to eat such a juicy planet.

"We will accept your offer." Mystery said without consulting his siblings.

"Hey we haven't talked..."

"I mean..."

"Yes yes we accept the deal."

John had a smile on his face and so did others. Even Thanos was a little dumbfounded by this. He had suffered a bit in journey to the Source Wall. If not for some instruments he had from TVA, he would have died under the hands of the 4. But now it seemed like a planet was able to close the deal.

"This is unbelievable." Thanos murmured under his breath. He had heard about John being the 'son' of the Source Wall. Now he finally understood why he was called that by TVA and why they were afraid of him.

Lucifer also sighed in relief when he heard that. He didn't want to spend his energy on making another planet. Changing reality here was not easy. He would rather fight the Titans than make another planet.

Without caring about the presence of outsiders they lowered and resized themselves on the planet. They stepped on the land and began making their own cosmic seeds in 4 different places on the planet.

"Phew!! I thought we would have to fight these people." Wand said as she sighed in relief.

"They forgot about their hatred the moment they got our gift. What a bunch of ungrateful people." Barry murmured.

"Let's go, before they change their minds." Owen said as he flew away followed by others. They didn't want to entangle more with these Giants.

And thus their journey continued.

"I can feel the power of the Beyonders. They are far away." Owen said.

"Good. Thanos, take the lead. We will follow." John ordered. Thanos didn't mind the fact that he was being used as bait for the enemies and figured out traps in this blank space while they were on their way to their destination.

Getting close to their enemies might not be easy, but then again, the Beyonders wouldn't think that someone would attack them. And thus the mindless journey started for hours and hours.

They came across statues and even live statues where the Giants could talk and move, but couldn't move away from their place. Barry, being a curious guy, went and talked with them. Some of them were friendly while others were very grumpy and bloodthirsty.

In their journey to the Beyonders, they found the famous cosmic raptors. John knew that there was only one Cosmic raptor. But here there were many.

"What the hell is going on?" John saw that the Cosmic raptors were laying half dead or were on the verge of death. He shuddered by the sights. Black blood was flowing out of their body and it looked like a bloody battle had ensued. Thanos who was leading the team had tears in his eyes when he saw this.

He had never been overwhelmed like this before when he saw this scene.

Announcement
Read 100+ chapters on my patreon
9