715. Cosmic raptor
135 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cosmic couldn't be identified as a Raptor actually. At most it could be called a huge black and shiny falcon. The size would be equivalent to that of a Giant. And its main function was to look over Perpetua to make sure that she never escapes.

But here it was, dead and couldn't die any more. John was surprised that the Raptor could actually bleed from its cosmic type body. He had already accepted their death the moment Thanos came back saying that perpetua had escaped. What he didn't expect was the death of multiple Raptors.

That was where his confusion was. There should be only one Cosmic raptor. Why were there multiple and that too dead.

"Barry, you are a crime scene investigator. Find what you can. Our omnipotence doesn't work on minute levels." John said. He needed to know what happened. Each and every body of the raptors looked different now because the cuts and damages on their body was different.

Some raptors were burned to death. Some had their eyes and their skull blown. Some had been killed by what looked like three blades just like the claws of Wolverine. It was all a mess. Barry was checking each and everyone of the raptors and it was taking time. Since they had been travelling for quite a long time, they decided to rest a bit further from the crime while Barry checked on the bodies.

John felt sad looking at the Raptors. They have been stuck here since the first rebellion of Perpetua. Though it seemed like there were multiple Raptors there were still slaughtered so brutally.

"Who are these and why are you interested?" Jean couldn't help but ask. John proceeded to speak about their origins. They were surprised by the story of John and understood why John was so interested. After 3 hours of examination, Barry came back with a gloomy look.

"Lay it on me, Barry."

"The bodies are weird. Some of them are killed by cosmic powers. That is normal since it is apparent that some of them are killed by her. But some of them are killed by magic. Magic elements that are similar to you and Strange. I have been in the SHIELD crime scene division all this time so I have been researching on identifying and separating elements from the magic of two kinds. But some of the bodies have two elements together. Some of the bodies are definitely killed by adamantium claws like Logan. Some are using lasers and I can bet that a Kryptonian has done it. There are other bodies which show signs that they were killed by people of both the multiverse."

John and other's faces got dignified when he said that. If the killing was done just by the people from the DC multiverse, he would attribute the death to the people from the Dark Multiverse. But what the hell is up with powers that came from their multiverse. And that too fighting together.

"Thanos did you meet any weird thing or people that might have come from our multiverse when you came the first time."

Thanos shook his head in denial. He was on a search mission. A mission to acquire more information though it derailed to something else in the end, he was here for quite a long time and he didn't meet any one of such power.

"What the hell is going on?" John now was really confused and for the first time in this lifetime he felt like his knowledge had no use here.

How could people from his own multiverse could cross and make friendships with the other multiverse and that too kill the raptors. They killed thoroughly, meaning it was their intention from the start and they came to slaughter.

"I don't know but I double checked everything and I am pretty sure of my investigation."

"Do you want to take the bodies away?" Owen suggested as he too felt that it was very weird. Over the past few months he had come to know of many secrets and stories so he was up to date. As a former police officer he suggested that they should take away the bodies for further inspection.

"Good." Lucifer too accepted. He had always known of the raptors but seeing their death he too felt a chill up his spine. Killing so many raptors who were sent by the Hand and still failing to do their job meant the enemy was super powerful.

"We need to get out of here. We are not strong or powerful enough to stop Perpetua and her weird army here. If they come back, it will be very problematic to run away." Jean said.

"Yes. Take the bodies and leave. Barry..."

"On it..." Barry said as he ran around while gathering the dead bodies. John took out his amulet and stored the bodies inside.

Announcement
Read 100+ chapters on my patreon
9