716. Beyonders
185 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took a few minutes to finish collecting the huge bodies of the raptors. Everyone had a gloomy face as they continued their journey and their speed had notched up a bit after this incident. Nobody talked after this and they couldn't wait to finish the Beyonders and be on their way. They needed to spread this information.

After another day of relentless journey and running, they finally reached the place where the Beyonders were located. A separate mini dimension on the Wall. A dimension which looked like an ancient Roman Hall. There were straight and smooth pillars being built as the support for the hall inside.

"Do these superpowers live in a Hall? Don't they have a home or something?" Jean was confused.

"What a boring life they have." Lucifer commented.

"It doesn't matter if they like living like this or not. Owen you will first enter and attack. I will give you the amulet and take it inside. The moment you start your attack, call us out." John said as he gave his amulet to Owen.

Owen could already do magic and calling them out would be fairly easy for him.

"So you are thinking of a sneak attack. That's dirty."

"We need to finish this as fast as possible without making too much noise."

After Owen took the helmet everyone vanished from their place and entered the amulet. Thanos too had come inside and everyone was welcomed by Hela. She was still chained here. Much later Hela was taken outside for sightseeing and showed her new sister and brothers who had changed.

Hela didn't believe  at first when John first said that her brother was now more powerful than her, and so Thor had to come and beat her down multiple times to let her believe. Of course he couldn't kill her as her life force was attached with Asgard.

As long as Asgard was alive she wouldn't die until and unless someone separates the line that attaches her and Asgard together. John didn't think it was required and being alive would be more of a punishment for her.

So here she was, being chained and never to see the light of any sun in her lifetime. When Thanos came inside he was surprised to see Hela here. On his invasion of multiple planets he had heard a lot about her and her conquest a long time ago.

In a way, he admired her. But now, her presence just reminded him of his past and his foolishness. Without giving her any attention, all moved on a different floating island waiting for Owen to call them. They were ready to battle at any moment.

Thanos was checking his weapon and guns. Tony had provided him with lots of weapons, both cold and hot, in the hopes that he would be helpful for the team.

"Beyonders have all the powers I can have and all the powers any God can have but they have only one weakness but this is very hard to exploit." John spoke.

"What is it?" Wand asked in curiosity.

"They are liners. It means they can't move back or forward in time. Any time related powers would be extremely detrimental to them. Of course the use of Owen is on the top but time is their nemesis."

"But I don't have time related powers." Jean said

"Wanda, Lucifer and I can use time related powers like the power of ageing on them and they wouldn't be able to escape this cycle. Jean will be our support and Thanos, you need to make sure none escape. If any one escapes, you need to inform us." John said as their omnipotence had no use here. Thanos nodded his head. He was self aware of how powerful he was.

Meanwhile John had worn his helmet of Fate. It had been some time since he wore it. His reality bending powers were enough to do his work. But now he needed all the weapons in his arsenal.

He brought out Sul-Sagna from his vault and kept it in his hand. And then he looked at his omnitrix. The moment he would be called he would change to Alien X and fight. The Beyonders were able to kill all the abstract beings and Gods easily so he wasn't that arrogant to think that he was infinitely better than the Gods of their multiverse.

He had an edge for sure over them for sure due to various tricks but here there were multiple Beyonders. John and others were waiting patiently waiting for the call. This fight would determine if their multiverse would survive the first attack.

If they lose here, they would have to flee for a long time. John knew what might happen if the Beyonders succeeded but he didn't want to think about it.

Announcement
Read 100+ chapters on my patreon
9