719. Dark Claw
135 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the smoke receded, everyone who had stopped the fight saw John standing where he was and nothing had happened to him which was expected. His teammates were little concerned because the laws of the multiverse didn't apply here and many things were different.

But it seemed they were over thinking a bit and John was still as powerful as before.

But John knew that the explosion with the batarangs wasn't as simple as it looked. His natural barriers of magic weren't able to stop the batarangs. Magic had just failed John and that too against a Batman variant.

This was really wrong on so many levels!! Batman who was immune to magic. Though Phoenix Force would have easily stopped the explosion from hurting him he didn't need to use that power. He just used elementalization of magma from Akainu and avoided any small injuries from the batarangs.

Now John was pissed!

He didn't say a word and covered the floor with dark colored particles. The power of Black Beard, the Dark Fruit. He used the gravity power on everyone present except for his present. Since the floor was frozen and they could walk on it, there was no problem in covering the entirety of the Hall.

Batman now had a solemn face seeing this as he could feel he was being sucked into these dark particles and the gravity was slowly getting higher. Wanda and Barry who were in the safe zone could easily recognize what it was and what John had just done.

"How many Devil fruits did you eat?" Barry shouted to ask.

"Too many."

"Let's get this over with." Owen said as he used a dagger which he had just conjured out of thin and drove it right through the heart of the nearest Beyonder. The gravity pull was a welcome move for John's allies and Owen just used the distraction as a weapon to kill one.

And the kill of one just enabled Owen to have more power. Owen could already feel the immense power he had just obtained. When he had entered the Source Wall, he could feel the rejection that his powers faced. He was not even 50% of his old power and was only able to do some simple things which he was able to do when he first went to hunt other Owens over the multiverse.

But now he felt more powerful than ever before. With his capacity crossing the 200% of this previous power. Thanos and everyone just looked at John with surprise as he did what others had failed to take advantage of. Killing a Beyonder and taking the power.

John meanwhile didn't care if Owen got new power or not, he appeared near Batman and gave a kick on his right side with the strongest power. He used Ryou (internal destruction) on his leg and hit him right on his right hand.

Batman wasn't able to move well due to gravity and only had enough time to lift his hand to defend. But the power of Haki did the job. His hand disintegrated and blasted away with his full hand. Nothing remained except for a skeleton hand.

But the skeleton hand was what surprised John. The hand was silver in color and was shiny. Even after John used Internal destruction on his kick which in itself was fast, it did destroy the flesh but it did nothing to his bones.

"What the hell are you?" John had a grave expression. He didn't expect that Batman here had a weird skeleton build. Batman used the distraction of John and used his legs to kick away John and get away from him and he was successful in doing that.

Barry had been running around like crazy and hitting everyone with his full speed. The Beyonders were not able to catch him and in this wake he finally got a close look at the skeleton hand of Baman which was now healing at a fast speed with flesh, nerves and muscles building up again.

This surprised John more.

"What kind of experiments have you done on yourself to achieve this? What is that hand? Is it made out of vibranium? No, its adamnatium." Barry was in his own world as he was speaking to himself while maintaining fast speed. Batman wasn't able to hear Barry's thoughts as he was recuperating slowly and John had allowed him to heal. He was sure that he would be able to defeat this Batman, but before this he wanted answers.

"John, his bones are made of adamantium?" Barry had just arrived near John and spoke in his ears.

"What?"

"Yes. I just double checked. In fact he has claws like Wolverine." Barry said with solemn expression. This was when it struck John on what kind of version they were dealing with.

Logan Wayne. Dark Claw. The Amalgam Universe.

Announcement
Read 90+ chapters on my patreon
11