731. The last series
156 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a week or so John had calmed down and was looking forward to new things in life. And John got this motivation because he had brought a new set of people into this world. The people who he had always idolized his whole previous life from his favorite anime.

When John was sent to the marvel world, one of his early regrets was that he might not be able to finish his favorite anime. But then the manga and animes from his system gave him relief. And now he needed help from the person who lived for adventures and would think of things but explore the unknown.

Monkey D. Luffy.

The man who would become the Pirate King. Or at least that was what Oda promised.

John thought it would be the perfect time to bring the whole crew. Especially now when Luffy himself got a huge boost with his gear 5 and awakening of his Hito Hito no mi : Model Nika fruit. Though his anime industry had released the One Piece anime but the anime hadn't reached the point of his devil fruit awakening.

Though it would just be a matter of time. There was no manga in this world so the people still had no idea of his devil fruit being known as the wrong devil fruit. But John, who had been following the manga, knew better.

And John was right in bringing Luffy to their new world. Though it did put a hole in his pocket as he brought the version where he defeated Kaido. Especially now where he had been feeding power to Superman and Goku. But for John it was worth it.

"Luffy welcome to your new place."

"Wow.. This place is so cool.. Did you bring us here? What is that? A huge ball?" Luffy said as he had stars in eyes when he was looking at the Ring and Earth. Luffy wasn't a bright kid to begin with so John and Nami had to explain to him what this was. He had already inserted the related memories and information of this world in their head. But Luffy would require special care and explanation.

John then proceeded to spend the entire day with Emma and crew of Straw hats Pirates to explain their world again. But they didn't mind doing that. It was fun for most of the part because the crew was funny. But of course, they had to take care of the food. The food of their world wasn't like the One Piece world so they had to eat more.

When it came to others, they were happy. Chopper got to know the new world of medical technology. Zoro got to know of the Shinigami and he was itching to go to the world of Hell. He had encountered the Grim reaper before in his world and now he would get to see the ones who belonged to this world.

Nami was fascinated by the powers. Franky didn't miss a beat and went straight to the lab of Tony and others to upgrade his armor. Sanji was happy to see new recipes. Jimbei, Ussop and Brook were also very happy to see the new world and were excited.

"So what do we have to do here? Since there is no adventure, where should we go?" Zoro asked as he was still sober and he needed a new purpose. Of course being the nest swordsman was still on the table but they needed a general direction since John had brought them here.

"A war is approaching and though we have enough fire power we would still need your help and motivation. Luffy and your crew is a motivation for many in this world so I hope you will be key figures here."

"Do we inspire and motivate you? Of course Captain Ussop will lead you to victory and bravery..."

"Don't compliment us like that you bastard.. I am not at all happy..."

"Yohohoho.. I wonder if the girls in this world will show me their panties..."

John and Emma just laughed seeing them talk like that. Emma and the Avengers were already told very long ago that the Straw hats would be coming one day. It's just John didn't give them a timeline so nobody said anything when the Straw Hats showed up.

Many of the Avengers came to greet them. So it was all fun and happiness. Due to their arrival, they had to have a grand banquet as Luffy was almost in tears asking for it.

Meanwhile, John's last series was in its final stretch and it would be out soon. This series would be the last of his contributions to Disney before hell broke loose and they went to a war that was beyond his understanding.

Read 80+ chapters on my patreon

9