732. The last series (2)
111 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luffy was allowed to go to the universe since he was longing for it the moment he came to know that he could explore the stars. This was not possible for Luffy in One Piece (at least not yet. I am not sure what Oda is going to do)

"Luffy you can go but you must return in 3 months." John gave the order.

"Heeh... No... I will explore the whole universe." Luffy rejected.

"Are you an idiot? If you want to explore the whole universe you will die before you finish even a corner of the universe. The universe is too large for us." Nami gave a punch on his head to explain the details of the universe. She had already learnt of the universe and the vastness of it and the sea which they had sailed before seemed like dust in front of it.

"But I want to." Luffy insisted.

"I am not saying that after coming back you can't return for exploration. I am saying you need to come for the launch of the series. I want you to show up for the premiere. The series will be launched in a premiere, in a movie like fashion. And for this premiere I have called everyone. You have not met the ninjas and the shingamis."

"Ninja? The ones who can shadow clone jutsu? the one who can walk on water? the one who can do nin-nin?" Luffy, Chopper, Ussop and even Zoro were interested when they heard about the ninjas.

"Yes. So if you want to see the absolute top tiers of the ninjas come within 3 months." John promised them. Luffy and his crew were really very much interested in ninjas and Luffy even had stars in his eyes imagining how the ninjas would look like.

"Yosh!! Minna.. I have decided we will come back in 3 months. Friends have already transformed Sunny into a spaceship. So we will take the ship and come back." Luffy declared not paying any attention to the thoughts of others. Of course they might have objections but Luffy wouldn't care.

And thus after a week stay at the Ring and re-configuring Sunny, they set out to travel the universe and galaxies. Franky worked under Tony till then to understand the workings of the spaceship. Tony himself who had watched One Piece was a huge fan of Franky.

Franky transformed himself with the little knowledge of science that he had. Tony even accused John that Franky was based on his character and wanted royalties. Of course John laughed at this accusation. Jimbei went to the Ranch and met the Pokemon.

Being a Fish-man and not belonging to humans he was attracted to species that had intelligence and were living a life that his country's Queen once dreamed about.

After a week of clamor, the crew left for adventure and John went back to his normal work while keeping an eye on the multiverse. Though he couldn't always peek into the multiverse, having the Alien X would allow him to look into the multiverse sometimes.

John went to the normal work as usual and helped to finish the series. Though it might feel that this series wasn't required now, John wanted normalcy back for a bit in his life. And making a series was the only thing he could do right now.

Emma too sometimes visited him during work. Kevin could tell that something was off about John but he didn't point it out. Meanwhile after 2 months, Infinity paid him a visit at work. The other crew members were surprised to see an 'alien' showing up suddenly unannounced.

For this series, Kevin had hired actual aliens for roles from the universe and aliens too showed up for it. Disney was now famous in the universe so every actor who wanted attention from the universe wanted to get tied under the banner of Disney.

So when Infinity showed up with a sexy figure and golden stripes, it just raised some eyebrows of the crew members and wondered what alien she was but nobody approached her as her appointment was with the ultimate boss of Disney.

"Is the work done?" John asked.

"The evil ones are rooted out and the good ones are taken to different galaxies for safekeeping on a barren planet." Infinity said in a sweet tone.

"Thank you Infinity for your hard work." John thanked her. She was one of the few abstract beings who John liked. She was sweet, kind and compassionate. Eternity was too proud and followed rules to the T.

Death had a bad attitude. Oblivion was too otherworldly. And In-Betweener was just an asshole. Infinity was the best that John could ask for.

"It's nothing. The Living Tribunal oversaw this mission. So it was not too much for our part. Thanks for lending the help of ninjas. Approaching the good ones was easier."

Announcement
Read 80+ chapters on my patreon
9