733. The last series (3)
191 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No matter what. Thank you for putting away your arrogance and helping us."

Infinity just smiled at it and vanished away without speaking more. Kevin and others who were beside him had question marks over their heads as they didn't understand what this 'alien' was talking about but they didn't question John as they didn't want to be involved in secrets that might affect their lives.

"Sir are you really going to launch a premiere for this series?" Kevin asked to change the somber atmosphere in the room.

"Yes. There would be many dignitaries attending for this." John said.

"Oh you mean dignitaries from around the universe?"

"Not exactly. It's a little complicated. You will be to understand after you see the guest list."

"I understand."

In the way 2 months more went by and it was finally time for the premiere of the series. For this premiere John specifically built a very large place on the Ring to accommodate a large number of people.

----

The day of the premiere

John arrived at the long red carpet in a fancy Umbrella made hovering car with Emma. He stepped out and proceeded to open the door for her. Then he took her hand and started walking on the red carpet.

The journalists and the various other media persons had their eyes open when John appeared with Emma. John had been out of limelight and pictures for a very long time. It had always been difficult to find any pictures or gossip on John. Forget about other matters, they didn't even know where John lived.

Only thing they knew was that various other works were under him and he had been at the forefront of the change that the world had ushered in. From Umbrella to Disney. His influence was like a King over his kingdom even though he never ruled over anyone.

The paparazzi had tried everything possible to get close to him. Even bribing the crew members, but they always came out with zero results. And now here he was showing up to the premiere. He hadn't done that in such a long time.

Disney had been going after series and other formats mostly and the movies given out by Disney had just the name of John as producer in front. Nothing more. They got the wind last time that the previous series was directed by John himself.

So everyone was eager to see him if there was a huge premiere. But there was none. But this time it was different. John had shown himself up for this and that too with his famous wife. Seeing John walking down the carpet while signing autographs.

The media finally came forward with their questions and there were many who had approached. It was a rare chance for them.

"Mr. Jameson, are you free to answer some questions of ours?" the first person asked with a little shaky tone. It was apparent he was nervous for a bit but he finally took the courage.

"Sure. Aren't you all here for that? There will be many famous people who will arrive soon. Don't have cold feet like now." John said with a big laugh.The others were amazed by how easygoing John was as opposed to the rumor that he was arrogant and didn't want to show his face to the public.

The journalist gave a hollow laugh and breathed to come himself down. He

"The last series was pretty dark for the likes of others but there is a rumor that this series would be darker."

"This series is based on many different aspects. If you want to label its as dark fantasy than yes. But the series will also show about the good that the people has and how even a shred of hope is important." John replied.

"I heard that there will be many different high ranking dignitaries who will appear for the premiere. The ones from the universe. Is that true?" Another journalist asked.

"In a sense, yes. I have called some of my friends for this. These friends were the reason why I have such a high standing among the general public. It is only fitting that I acknowledge them in front of all." John replied. Kevin had seen the guest list before. At first he thought it would be different aliens but when he read the names, he almost fell on the floor.

The names that were written on the guest names were nothing short of legendary. The people who would arrive would just blow the minds of the people all around the universe for sure.

As the journalist were about to ask more about the series stopped in his tracks as he saw the first round of guests that had arrived in big cars.

There were 5 people who had appeared wearing a white gown from neck till the feet. They wore a square shaped hat on their head and had a Japanese kanji letter written on each of the hats.

Announcement
Read 80+ more chapters on my patreon
7