48 Potts Plots Propagated
7.6k 70 214
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Whew, I wrote a bit more this time at about 3,700 words. Enjoy.

“Oh, my god.” Pepper whispered as she cuddled into the young man's chest that she had thoroughly made love to. “What did I just do?”

“Me.” Ben said, smugly. “And you did me very, very well.”

Pepper blushed at his words, because it had been the best sex of her life and she wasn't sure what to think about that. Instead, she shook her head. “You don't understand, Ben. The man I'm seeing...”

“Are you on again or off again right now?” Ben asked and Pepper lifted her head from his chest to look at his face. “I remember you saying you two take breaks occasionally. If he's been ignoring you and you feel lonely, I'm sure that means you're on a break.”

Pepper couldn't help but remember her lunch earlier and how she felt because she had been there all by herself. “Ben, you can't justify what happened here by...”

“Pepper.” Ben said sternly and interrupted her, then he smiled warmly at her and cupped the side of her face. “I don't need to justify it. You took tender care of my needs and treated me well. I could do nothing less than do the same for you.”

Pepper blinked her eyes several times. “But... but we...”

“We shared ourselves with each other and we both enjoyed it a lot.” Ben said and gave her a tender kiss as he let her face go. “I'm going to remember our first time together for a very long time.”

“Our... first time?” Pepper asked and tried to not let her body react to the implication of doing it again. Her traitorous nipples gave her away as they hardened and popped out and then she felt herself get wet.

“It's okay. Me, too.” Ben said and Pepper turned her head slightly and saw Ben's erection come back in full force.

“Oh, god.” Pepper said and blushed. She couldn't stop her thoughts about feeling him inside of her.

“I hope we can become good friends from now on.” Ben said.

Pepper looked back at his face and couldn't stop her surprise from showing. “Friends?” She asked, because she had been sure he would demand that she break off her relationship to devote herself to him and him alone.

“Of course! We're both busy people and our free time is always limited, right?” Ben asked and she nodded. “Friends can get together for an occasional lunch or an evening meal, laugh and carry on, and joke as they enjoy each other's company. There's no emotional pressure, because they are just friends.”

“But... Ben, we...”

“There's nothing wrong with friends helping each other when they need it.” Ben said and gave her another tender kiss. “I told you before that I would do anything that you wanted. I hope what just happened between us proved that.”

Pepper closed her eyes and put her head down on his chest. “What am I going to tell him?”

“Assuming he's not too busy to take your call...” Ben started to say and Pepper sighed. “You can tell him the truth. You bumped into someone, they were hurt, and you took care of them. You can also say that they wanted to become friends with you.”

“Ben.” Pepper whispered and kept her eyes shut as her hands hugged him tightly.

“You might want to leave out the mind-blowing sex part, unless you're arguing.” Ben said and lightly caressed her back. “It might actually motivate him to do better where you're concerned.”

“Do you really think that?” Pepper asked.

“If he believes he might lose someone as fantastic as you to a friend, because that friend treats you better than he does, it might knock some sense into his thick skull.” Ben said. “But, don't take my word for it. You know his personality and you've known him for years. How do you think he will react?”

Pepper took a deep breath and let it out as a sigh. “He might fire me while he figures out what to do.”

“That's not good.” Ben said. “How high up in the company are you?”

“I'm the CEO in everything but name.” Pepper said. “I handle everything for him.”

“Huh.” Ben said and fell silent.

Pepper opened her eyes to look at him. “What are you thinking?”

“Um... nothing. No, nothing.” Ben denied and looked away from her.

“Ben.” Pepper said in a stern voice.

“Please don't hate me when I say this.” Ben said and sighed. “If you're the CEO in everything but name, then become the CEO officially. If I remember my business economics classes right, as long as you have the support from a majority of the company's board members, not even the owner of the company can get rid of you.”

Pepper looked surprised and then whispered. “He still has controlling interest of the company.”

“Does he actually have it or is it buried inside a bunch of shell companies and they own it?” Ben asked.

Pepper caught her breath and lifted her head from Ben's firm chest to stare at his face.

“It's the basic model for bypassing the normal procedures for buying a company and starting a hostile takeover.” Ben said. “You create a bunch of fake companies, funnel money into various accounts, and have them buy the stocks needed to gain a 51% controlling interest. It also bypasses the monopoly bylaws to stop a single company from owning all of one thing.”

Pepper stayed there and stared at Ben for several moments as she went over in her head exactly how Tony had reacquired control of Stark Industries from Obidiah Stane before their epic fight, then Stane had died. Shield had covered a lot of that up and it kept anything bad from sticking to the Stark name.

“I can almost hear the gears grinding in your head.” Ben said with a smile. “Should I ask you what you're thinking about so hard?”

Pepper shook her head. “It's just something I need to work through.”

“If you need someone to talk to, you can call or text me.” Ben offered.

Pepper opened her mouth to respond when there was a knock on the change room door.

“Miss? I apologize for this; but, I have to ask you and your boyfriend to get dressed and leave.” The sales woman said through the door. “We are not running a pay-by-the-hour motel.”

“Oh, god.” Pepper said and blushed.

“We need to pay for the clothing we have in here.” Ben said.

“You can bring your purchases to the front counter.” She said. “I'm glad that you offered, because I doubt we could sell anything that... you tried on.”

“Ohhh, god.” Pepper said, now thoroughly embarrassed.

“We'll be out in a few minutes.” Ben said and both he and Pepper scrambled to gather their clothing up to get dressed.

“Thank you.” The sales woman said and walked away. It was at times like these that she regretted the laws that prohibited installing cameras in the change rooms, because it sounded like they had a lot of fun in there.

Ben and Pepper had cleaned themselves as best as they could with the first aid kit's supplies and straightened out the clothing they wore. Ben's pants had been relatively unscathed and only one of the shirts looked presentable, while the rest were a wrinkled mess and had more than a few wet spots on them. Pepper even wore her blazer to hide her crumpled blouse.

They went to the front of the store and the sales woman held up the scanner for them to run the tags under, rather than touching the garments herself. After a brief and silent argument between Ben and Pepper, Pepper won and she paid with a personal credit card and not the company card she had used at lunch. She even added a nice tip for inconveniencing the sales woman, who appreciated it.

Ben carried the large bag of clothing as he and Pepper left the store and they stopped near the edge of the sidewalk.

“Well, I... I guess this is goodbye.” Pepper said and took out her cell phone from her purse.

“What? Why?” Ben asked and put a hand on her cell phone to stop her from typing.

“You... we... um... I'm not sure how to phrase what happened.” Pepper said and blushed.

Ben smiled at her. “It was just two friends enjoying each other's company.”

“Yes, but...”

“I was hurt, you took care of me, and even bought me replacement clothes. You are a great friend for doing that, because you didn't have to.” Ben said and let her cell phone go. “Thank you, Pepper.”

“You're welcome, Ben.” Pepper said and started typing on her phone again. “I need to get home to shower and change before I come back to go shopping for myself.”

Ben chuckled. “There's no need to waste time like that. I'm sure one of these shops has a shower in the back or something. We can use that.”

Pepper blinked her eyes several times at him. “W-we?” She asked, a little confused.

“What kind of friend would I be if I didn't accompany you and help with your shopping?” Ben asked and took her hand. “At the very least, I can carry your bags for you.”

Pepper opened her mouth to refuse and paused, then she remembered what happened the last time she opened her mouth and didn't say anything. She had a firm penis gently placed in her mouth and she had sucked on it right away, because she couldn't think of what else to do with it at the time.

She hadn't done anything like that in quite some time and she blushed at the memory, because she felt quite proud that she had gotten a handsome young man off so quickly. “All right, we can go shopping.”

“Yes!” Ben said and looked around at the nearby storefronts. “Ooo! A luxury lingerie shop! You know they have to have showers in there to ensure their clientele aren't ruining their wares.”

Pepper didn't even have time to protest before Ben had dragged her through the door and he had explained to the older lady behind the counter about how Pepper needed to shower and that his gorgeous friend wanted to try on a few things to model for him.

They were led to a back room and Pepper quickly showered and put on the available robe. She went out to where the display room was and paused at the corner as she overheard Ben and the older woman talking.

“I would kindly ask you to please excuse me when I have an erection. Like I told you before, even though she's my good friend, she's incredibly sexy and I'm going to react to her every time I see her.” Ben said and blushed a little. “I may even have to touch myself to get some relief, so I hope that's okay.”

The older woman chuckled. “It's perfectly fine, Mr. Parker. In fact, we provide discreet towels to drape over yourself, so you don't embarrass yourself or your companion.”

“You do?” Ben asked.

“You would be surprised how many people we have visit here that need the same discreet service, young man.” The older lady said and lightly touched his arm. “I'll bring some towels back here for you while you and your lady friend pick out some things for her to try on.”

“You really are the best shop in the city.” Ben said and smiled. “Thank you.”

The older woman chuckled and left the display room. Pepper waited for a moment and then walked in.

“Oh! There you are.” Ben said and beamed a smile at her. “What would you like to try first? Teddys? Negligees?”

Pepper gave him a curious look as they approached the racks of different lacy things. “Why aren't you asking about see-through bras and panties?”

Ben chuckled and picked out a couple of things. “I want you to keep looking sexy and accentuate your beauty, not have you be indecent and possibly embarrass yourself. That's not the point of lingerie.”

“That's exactly right, young man.” The older lady said as she placed several towels on the small table beside the sole chair. “A woman should feel empowered when she wields her body like a weapon.”

“That's an interesting viewpoint.” Ben said as Pepper handed him a revealing bra and panties set.

“How else can she cut down her man's resistance to her?” The older woman said with a sexy smile.

“Touche, madam!” Ben responded and they both laughed. “Do you have any recommendations for good staples to try? We've chosen these so far.”

She looked over the choices and she nodded. “Hmm, good picks.” She said and gave Pepper a measuring gaze, then smiled. “I have just the thing.” She said and went near the end of the next rack and came back with a small mass of royal purple fabric. “I think you should save this one for last.”

“Why is that?” Pepper asked.

“Just trust me.” The older lady said with a knowing smile. “There are pads and covers in the top drawer in the change room. Do be careful with our wares.”

Pepper nodded and took the bundles of lacy things and went into the change room. She wasn't sure why she was going along with all of this, except for the slightly exciting feeling of showing off. The sales woman's words of using her body like a weapon, really stuck in her mind. She applied the pad and self-sticking covering to herself, to make sure she didn't leak out onto the outfits.

As she dressed in the first outfit Ben had picked, Pepper couldn't help looking in the mirror and checked herself out. She did a bit of a dramatic pose and smiled sexily. Engarde! She thought the term in fencing for an incoming attack and chuckled at herself.

Pepper left the change room and she felt a little confident as she strode into the display room.

“Oh, sweet mercy!” Ben whispered when he saw her.

Pepper felt her confidence soar at his exclamation and she made a bit of a show of herself as she did a twirl, posed, then turned around and bent over slightly as she stuck her ass out.

“Oh, my god.” Ben whispered.

Pepper turned to see the towel on his lap move quite a bit and she couldn't stop her blush, because she knew exactly what was under that and what she was making Ben do because of her. She couldn't stop her demure smile as she went over to him and bent over to show off the cleavage she had, then she kissed his cheek.

“So beautiful.” Ben whispered and stared at her face.

Pepper felt her emotions swirl as she walked back across the display area and into the change room. She was really glad she had applied the covering, because she could feel herself get wet from the look of utter desire on Ben's face.

She quickly changed into a white lace teddy and she went right back out there to show herself off to the young man that had apparently unlocked something within her. She wasn't worried at all that her hard nipples were clearly visible and she strutted around and did several other poses for him.

Pepper really did feel empowered as she changed again and she also felt quite naughty. She had never done anything like this before and not only was it a new experience, she discovered that she enjoyed it. She went back out several times wearing different things and each time Ben's towel moved more.

It wasn't until Pepper put on the last thing, the sales woman's recommendation, that she understood what the woman had meant about saving it for last. It was a royal purple lacy one piece and had very high cut hips, was barely more than a strap between Pepper's legs, and the build-in underwire pushed her breasts up as if serving them on a silver platter.

The funny thing was, when she checked out her reflection, she wasn't embarrassed or felt like she was showing too much. It was both conservative and daring, and she had to admit that her breasts and her ass looked spectacular in it.

Pepper walked out into the display room and the sudden gasp from Ben made her even more bold. She did the whole runway model thing, did several poses, and made sure that Ben saw how great she looked in the thing, then she stood with her back to him and bent over as she showed him exactly how it fit between her legs.

“OH, GODDESS!” Ben exclaimed.

Pepper turned just in time because Ben moved the towel out of the way for her to see his ejaculate as it literally exploded out of him. She stared at how much height it had achieved and the second one went at a lower height, then the third reduced in height until Ben was left panting and with a satisfied look on his face.

“You... are a... magnificent... woman.” Ben said and leaned back in his chair. “In my... personal opinion... I suggest you buy... the first, second, fifth, and last outfits.”

Pepper had heard him and had to agree. Those were the best ones and had accentuated her figure well. She was also staring at Ben's erection, because even though he had just blown a huge load, it wasn't going away.

“Are you okay?” Pepper asked.

“I'm more than okay. I just saw you confidently tear up the display floor with how you walked and you commanded my attention. I couldn't have looked at anything else while you did that. It was amazing!” Ben said and used the towel to wipe himself off and folded it up to leave on the chair. He stood and let her see him fully, then he carefully tucked himself away and almost couldn't zip up his pants.

Pepper actually felt quite proud of that fact. “I'll change and we can go on to the next shop.”

Ben beamed a smile at her. “I'm not sure I can handle any more fashion shows; but, I'm sure as hell going to try!”

Pepper couldn't stop her laugh at his enthusiasm and then had a wicked thought. She felt quite naughty as she stepped close to him and gave him a hug as she pulled his face down into her pushed-up breasts.

“Thank you, Ben.” Pepper said and she felt him lightly kiss her breasts as he hugged her back.

“I said I would do anything you wanted.” Ben said as he lifted his head to look at her. “I also get to spend more time with you. Who wouldn't enjoy that?”

Pepper smiled and gave him a quick kiss before she let him go. “I'll be right back.”

Ben nodded and she left him there to quickly change. Pepper was sure that when she took the covering off, there was going to be a lot of fluid coming out of her. So, she went to the shower and removed it, she was proven right. She was a little amazed that there was so much, then thought about Ben's reaction to her.

No, this is an appropriate amount to match. Pepper thought with satisfaction and quickly rinsed herself and then dried off and dressed. She left the room and saw the older woman with Ben and he apologized for dirtying her nice towel.

“It's all right, Mr. Parker. I'm a little surprised you only used one.” The sales woman said and opened the towel a little and her eyes widened and how much gooey whiteness was there. “Oh, my.”

“It surprised me, too.” Ben said and blushed a little. “I held off as much as I could, because she deserved nothing less than to see how turned on I was.”

“I would say very.” The older woman said and closed the towel. “Have you decided on what to buy?”

“Yes, we have.” Pepper said and carried the ones she wanted to buy. “I left the others in the change room. Is that okay?”

“I'll gather them up after I ring you through.” She said and smiled at the purple cloth on top. “Was I right or was I right?”

Pepper and Ben exchanged a knowing look and both nodded happily. The older woman smiled and led them out to the main part of the store to the front counter and she checked the numbers on the items. She went to the racks of shelves behind the counter and pulled out brand new copies of them that were already wrapped in clear plastic coverings.

“Oh, I thought we were buying these ones.” Pepper said.

“Those are just the display items.” The older woman said and rang in the purchases. “You wouldn't want to own something that a dozen other women have tried on, would you?”

“That is an excellent point.” Ben said. “You really are the best shop in the city.”

“We provide the best quality products and the best services.” She said and handed the bag to Ben and took the credit card from Pepper. “We also like to encourage repeat customers.”

Both Ben and Pepper nodded and bid the woman goodbye.

“Where to next?” Ben asked and took her hand.

“I need some new blouses and I could use several new business coat and skirt outfits.” Pepper said. “I also need several different kinds of nylons and shoes.”

“Are you seriously trying to give me a beautiful business woman fetish?” Ben asked with a grin.

Pepper laughed softly. “Your opinion might change by the time I'm done shopping.”

“I seriously doubt that, Pepper.” Ben said as they walked down the street to another shop. “You just keep getting better and better as I spend more time with you. That's not going to change.”

Pepper felt a warm feeling in her chest at his words and held his hand tightly as they entered the shop.

214