1 – Prologue
9.4k 29 214
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh? Is that…"

 

A truck was heading straight for the bus.

.

.

.

 

My name is Mizuryu Shin, and I’m a 17 year old high school student. And not just your regular student. My nickname is the Great Otaku Wall. Ever since I first became interested in video games and anime and other Otaku past-times, I’ve given them more of my time than I give my actual studies.

 

And the most impactful element in my life was a popular MMORPG. Something that currently started a frenzy in the entire world. The game I'm talking about is Phantsy Reverie Online.  My classmates call me otaku, but even they play this game. 

 

Ok, I do admit it's a pretty hardcore one so at times I do sound like a nerd, but the lore, the character design, the combat… everything was perfect. If we add in my love for anime and manga… you can figure out why I was called Otaku.

 

As for the wall part… that is mostly because I was fat. I can't deny that I don't work out or have a balanced meal. I can't understand either why I am so big, but that's the hand life dealt me, so I have to roll with it.

 

My parents know this about me, and so they gave up on me early on. Instead they sent my brother to a famous prep-school in an effort to “secure his future.” But the pressure was too much for him. 

 

He got worn out with all the studying and turned into a troubled teen, dying his hair and yelling obscenities around the house. For a little while, the whole family was miserable.

 

But then a savior appeared to save the day: me!

He was always scowling and mouthing off to everyone, but I had an ingenious plan up my sleeve: I suggested he try playing a game, a popular one. It was a dating simulator, the kind where you get to go on dates with cute girls.

 

“What the hell?”

 

“Just try it! You don’t have to commit to liking it.”

 

I said that because I knew the real reason he had turned into such a punk.

 

When we were growing up, our parents had always given me whatever I asked for—but he had never received the same treatment. He wanted the freedom that I’d always had. I’m a specialist when it comes to having fun though, so he was interested in the game I suggested, if only because he knew I was an authority on fun. He told me this himself, later on down the line.

 

I’ll just skip right to the end: there’s one more Otaku in the world now.

If you walked into his room now, you’d see posters and figurines from the very same game I introduced him to. Not only that, but he also rededicated himself to his studies, got into a great school, and is apparently at the top of his class. 

 

It also helped that a few guys that were a bad influence on him quickly got cold feet when they saw my size. They were quickly intimidated. My bro also goes regularly to the gym and is a great athlete. His life finally was straight.

 

My parents were so happy about my intervention that they spoiled me even more as a result, so I am currently leading a very free life, but I can't say it was a happy life. Sure, my parents ignore me most of times and I can do what I want. I even get a monthly allowance to indulge myself in games and manga.

 

But my school life wasn't that great. I get bullied almost every day. And that was mostly due to the so-called number one student. Kanasuki Makoto. Not only does he have high grades, he's also the captain of the boxing club. And he has muscles not fit for someone his age. 

 

Delinquents don't even dare come near him. That's how good his skill is. With just one punch he can KO someone. And… there are times after school where he uses me as his personal punching bag. He says my fat is better than his sandbag. And I'm not allowed to object either. Because he is the "pride" of our school, teachers mostly ignore any complaints regarding him.

 

Some in my class ignore me and mean me no harm. But most follow his example and just make fun of me because of my size. It's not like I wanted to be this way. Girls also think I am gross and talk behind my back. 

 

There was one person that showed me kindness. Her name is Amano Miyuki. And she is my neighbor and childhood friend. She’s also one of the most popular girls in school. She had long red hair that went down all the way to her waist, deep emerald eyes filled with kindness and a smile that would make any man fall for her on the spot. 

 

And did I mention her breasts? Her melons are huge, having a bust line of 108. How do I know this? It’s because one day she dragged me along when she went shopping for a bra. I overheard when the clerk measured her size. 

 

She's also probably one of the reasons Makoto keeps punching me. Sure, he would never raise his hand at me when she's around, but he would retaliate and tell me to keep away from her. And naturally, I never did that. And I couldn't tell my parents either that I was bullied because I didn't want my freedom to end. 

 

What can I say. My goal in life is easy.

 

Finish school as soon as possible, then go work for my uncle who owns a store. He said that he would be willing to teach me everything he knows and pass it on to me. A simple life is all I want for now.

 

But apparently not everything goes as we plan. Our class was selected to go to a museum in another town. We were supposed to see a unique exhibit with historical importance. But right now, a big truck was heading straight for our bus. And I'm not joking. It was headed on purpose. Even if our driver tried to move from one lane to another, the truck would do the same.

 

The last thing I noticed was a big impact and glass flying everywhere… and then… everything became dark.

 

Hello! Thank you for taking an interest in my story. This is a take on the reincarnated as a futanari inside a novel/game genre. Just a few things to note. At one point you might find similarities with stuff like Kuro No Maou or Sekeleton Knight in another world, but I used those novels only as reference for some scenes or specific arcs. So no yandere or stuff like that. 

Another thing to note, even if the MC technically is a futanari, the story doesn't revolve around sex, so even if you aren't into that sort of stuff, try giving it a chance for the fantasy. It's not as comic as Ayaka or diverse as Milla, but I feel it might be a pleasant read for some.

No estimate on chapter releases, I write and edit them on the go. You probably know this already if you been following my work.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the story!

214