28 – Bar fight
3.7k 14 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a week since the encounter with those annoying generals. If there's one good thing that came from this thing, it's the food. After delivering the letter to the village, the female chief almost flipped the table. 

Apparently Sifora is an important elf. The contents of his were regarding opening a branch on Luvelia continent. And to my surprise, there's also a great city in this remote corner of the world. 

Together with the chief we arrived in that city. We were given entry to inside Aeonia, right now we are spending our peaceful days within an inn for adventurers. The reward was generous enough so we had plenty of time to be a little bit lazy.

Aeonia is structured with the royal castle in centre, and the castle town spreading in concentric circles. It's a place where humans, elves and dwarves all live together and recently they are also accepting demons. The city is basically divided by 3 layers of walls.

The third protective wall, in other words the first outer wall, just inside it is the lower class district; the common people live here. And of course this is where our inn is also located.

Next the second outer wall, is separated from the inner wall; it is the upper class district, the wealthy merchants or nobles live here, the adventurer guild is also located here, but is only available to high ranking adventures. Mercenaries aren't tolerated enough. 

And the most inner part is the third protective wall; it is the outer wall which protects the royalty of Aeonia, centre of the country, the royal castle.

It is the most important area where an outsider like me will be punished the moment I stepped there. I made sure to do my research diligently. The most probable way for a normal person to stand here would be to join the army.

Having no intention to change my job though, me and Lu-chan can only use the area between 3rd protective wall and 2nd protective wall, the lower class district.

Right now, though, my main concern was…

"I’m hungry, serve me with your most delicious dish.” 

A young girl who was sitting across noticed me and gave a glance over here due to my bluntness. I decided to ignore it though

After a while, Fried rice with large serving of meat was served. This was delicious just by smell alone. Lu-chan might eat at a normal pace, but at this point I won't act other than my true self. So…

”Give me another one! Keep it coming!” 

That cycle repeated three times.

” fufufu ” (???)

I heard laughter from the young girl who was beside him. Involuntarily I glanced back at her.

” Ah. I’m sorry, you were eating so well , that I just.. ” (Young Girl)

What the hell is up with this girl? I know it's not lady like to eat like this, but I'm not your average lady. I decided to ignore her again but the shopkeeper who saw that seems to be panicking.

” O… Oi! You!, This person is.. ” (Shopkeeper)

” It’s okay!” (Young Girl)

” B..But…” (Shopkeeper)

” I said it’s okay, she is a guest here, and I’m a regular customer. Social status has nothing to do with this.” (Young Girl)

” …. haa… If you say so.” (Shopkeeper)

When I heard the conversation of the two people, I can understand that the young girl seems to have a high social standing. Assuming she is an ojousama, I feel a little admiration for the young girl who came here alone into this dim and unpopulated inn.

Moreover, the young girl was a regular customer. She seems to have beautiful silver hair. Her face seems to be proper. She smelled like a fragrant flower. Lots of men would be attracted to this beautiful lady. And she's an elf. With a beauty like hers it's to go unnoticed.

This sort of beautiful woman came here alone into this dim shop and what’s more she is a regular customer. I'm surprised actually, but I should not pay it any mind.

*Cling cling*

The shopkeeper moved his attention to the new guest. Though it seems to be a guest, three bad looking guys entered the store.

” Oo! Thi…. This is! There is a woman here! ~” (Man A)

One of the three noticed the lady’s appearance and raised his voice.

” O!.. That’s nice. Look even more.~ ” (Man B)

” Moreover, she’s a super beautiful lady! The other 2 aren't bad either.~” (Man C)

They puffed their noses in an aroused way and approached the girl and also got near our table

” U… Uhm Customers! ” (Shopkeeper)

” Shut up Shopkeeper! Be silent for now.” (Man A)

” Un Un… If you don’t, we might kill you.” (Man B)

” gyahahaha” (Man C)

The storekeeper went silent because of their words. One hand was quietly put on the young girl’s shoulder and the shopkeeper turned pale in that moment. They also tried getting frisky with us. I might have to blow them away.

” naa naa Nee~chan, Do you want to have a good time with us? ” (Man A)

” Un.. Un.. If that’s the case, we’ll treat you gently ~” (Man B)

"You two ladies are also invited. We'll show you something fun~" (Man C)

Vulgar laughter resonates throughout the inn. The shopkeeper became paler due to the current situation. I can't enjoy my food like this.

"Get out now. Because of you I lost my appetite, I don’t want to have a garbage existing beside me.” 

”Who are you calling garbage? You want us to get rough with you, miss?"

"Oi shopkeeper, in this situation right now, if I was able to drive out the Garbage Trio in this cafe, can I have this meal for free?” (Yufine)

” Ehh….. Ah… I don’t mind but… ” (Shopkeeper)

” Good, agreement settled.”

” Let’s go out. I will be your opponent Garbage Trio ” 

” Bring it on! Don’t complain if you become our toy!”

Fortunately, the street doesn’t seem to be populated. Naturally, 10 seconds after we headed outside, lots of noise was heard. And shortly after, those guys were left unconscious on the ground. Those 3 were nothing more than ants. I came back in without a single scratch.

"I took out the trash and also told them not to come here again. And as agreed, this meal is free of charge right? ” 

"eh...ah...Yeah…"(Shopkeeper)

What can I say? I won't pass on a delicious meal.

*gashi!*

My arm was grabbed by the young girl and her breasts were pressing on me. So soft… wait, it's not the time to think about that.

” What do you want? ”

”Thank you for coming to my rescue onee-san! Th.. That’s why, please let me treat you to any drink you like!! ” (Young Girl)

125