33 – Iris
3.5k 13 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Iris's point of view~

My name is Iris. I am of the insectoid demon race. For someone like me, living amongst humans is harsh.

My mother and father loved me ever since I ate my first caterpillar. I was a happy child and would always love to take naps and play all day long. But all good stuff comes to an end. Because of the great war… my mother and father died. I had nobody to turn to.

Covered by bruises, I left the mainland and ventured into the wilderness. I wanted to live. I wanted to get stronger. I wanted to be the strongest! But I was also scared. I spent a good portion of my years killing small creatures and eating them raw. It's better than risking a fight I can't win.

Eventually I ended up on Luvelia continent. I saw that the king of the newly established city of Aeonia is accepting refugees, even if they are demons.

But not all humans are that forgiving. There was hardly a single moment of peace. Curses, swears and abusive beating… I had to endure them all. And no matter how much I try to show them my good side, I couldn't even get a job. 

Without Carla, who is probably my only friend, I would have died of hunger. But the moment I met the two girls, Yufine and Luvia… my life changed completely. I finally found a form of employment. I was skeptical at first, but… these girls really aren't bad.

.

.

.

"Phew. That was a good workout!!"(Yufine)

I couldn't believe my eyes? Just what did I see? I guided them here to the ancient temple ruins, but when she told me and Luvia to stay away and not lift a muscle I thought she was joking. 

She seriously defeated all the goblins. 300 all by herself. The quest did specify that there were 500 but this wouldn't be the first time when someone exaggerated the numbers. Still, the dance of death she displayed… was beautiful. It made my heart skip a beat just watching her.

"Yufi, you got covered in blood."(Luvia)

"This is nothing. I'll wash later. Anyway, I didn't think of this before but… the reward was 10 silver per goblin head. How the hell are we supposed to bring back 300 goblin heads?"(Yufine)

"Umm… I can…. Take care of that."(Iris)

"Really?"(Yufine)

"Yes…. I have a large storage capacity skill. I can…. store them…."

"Wow!! You're amazing, Iris!"(Yufine)

She's praising me just for something as small as this? Is this a trick? She's a human. Is she really trustworthy? She probably is going to try and give me as little money as possible.

"Well, given this, it means we get 1000 silver each."(Yufine)

"....eeh!? You mean…. me too?"(Iris)

"Of course? Why do you look so surprised?"(Yufine)

"..... you did…. all the work. Aren't you going to try…. To keep more for yourself?"

"Baka. If you didn't do your part, we would have never found this place. It was only on a whim that I wanted to fight alone. Besides, you're also going to carry them for us. Your share shouldn't be any less than ours."

I can't believe it. Is it true? She's treating me… fair? She did all the work. I didn't even expect to get an equal share since my role is smaller.

"Listen, Iris, if you want to stop being bullied, you gotta know when to put your foot down and speak your point of view clearly. I can also tell that you're decently strong. Well, stronger than most humans at least. If you learn to speak up for yourself and become stronger, people won't hurt you."

My heart is beating rapidly at her words. Why do I feel like this… it's like… I'm yearning for this person. Can I… possibly change if I stay by her side? Would I even be allowed?

"Yufine-san…."

"Yeah? You got something to say? Then say it clearly."

"I…. I want to be a permanent member of your party!!"

I said it. I want to stay by this person's side. I just hope I don't get scolded. I made that statement with my eyes closed. When I opened them, Luvia-san had sparkling eyes and was jumping up and down.

"Iris-san, you realized it, haven't you? The splendor of Yufi! She's that amazing of a person. You're just like me!! Hey, hey, we can be good friends. In fact, why not become Yufi's slave like me?"(Luvia)

“Eeh? A slave?”

When I turned towards Yufi-san she facepalmed herself, then quickly wiped herself. She must have forgotten that she’s covered in blood.

“I didn’t mention this, Iris, but Lu-chan is my slave.”(Yufine)

“Yup. And if you become Yufi’s slave too, you will instantly get a boost in strenght. The stronger the master, the stronger the slave also gets.”(Luvia)

“Lu-chan, that’s enough though. I won’t force anyone to become my slave. You were a special case.”(Yufine)

I started to think for a moment. What do I want in life? Do I really want to live in fear, day after day, struggling to find scraps of food and always get beaten up? Yufi-san is right. What I need now is strength and courage. The courage to stand up against those who laugh at me. The courage to be able to live with my head held high.

Right now… I’m hopeless. This woman has a particular scent. I can’t describe it with words… but she’s not that bad. She is hiding something, but if she can train me… if she can make me stronger… then maybe following her orders won’t be that bad. After all… at least by her side I’ll be taken care of. 

“Yufi-san…. please…. make me your slave….”

“Are you absolutely sure that’s what you want? I have nothing against it, but if you become my slave, you’ll be stuck to me. And I will work you hard until you will be at a level that won’t hinder me.”

“Yes…. that’s what I want….. I don’t want to be scared anymore. Work me hard. Make me strong. I want to…. to…. bloom like a flower.”

“Well, if that’s what you want, that’s what you’ll get.”

“Thank you. Then as soon as….. we get back in town…. we will….”

“I’ll do it here and now. No need to wait.”

Yufi-san placed her hand on my torso. In the next moment, a bright light flashed and I could feel a magical energy running through every corner of my body.

When the light vanished, I could feel my connection with Yufi-san. Just what kind of person is this woman? To be able to form a slave contract that easy. It’s almost unbelievable.

“Well, now that that’s over with, it’s time for a celebration. I’ll go take a quick dip in the river nearby. Iris, you collect the goblin heads. After that I’ll welcome you properly.”

 “What…. do you mean….?”

“I noticed that you were rubbing your legs. You probably are in heat now. So I’ll take care of you.”

“I don’t get it…. you can’t…. you’re a girl….”

“I’ll just use this!”

NANI!!???

“A….. pe…. pe…. penis!!? Why do you have one?”

“Doesn’t matter. This will bring you great pleasure, trust me. Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.”

Besides, it might be fun. A praying mantis usually eats her mate after sex, but since I’m her master now, she can’t do that. Just thinking about it makes me hard, fufufu.

What have I gotten myself into? Is it too late… to take my words back now?

113