73 – Preparations for meeting (war)
1.7k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Nee-chan, don’t you think you went a bit too far? Mou… at least talk about these things with me.”

Honestly it wasn’t that big of a deal. The enemy demons kept sending troops our way across the great canyon. The only way across it was a large wooden, yet incredibly sturdy bridge. So, the logical solution was to simply take out that bridge. I also toyed with the soldiers stationed there and treated them as bowling pins. But eventually, I crumbled the bridge.

“T-to think that it took you only one hour to finish that…. You… never cease to amaze me…. Yufi…..” (Iris)

“I’m surprised. Was there ever such a powerful human in history?” (Ornwell)

“Ufufu, Yufi~san is so~ amaz~ing” (Rumia)

Rumia expressed a bewitching smile when she gazed at me… but…

“Hey you, don’t approach Yufi too much.” (Nana)

For some reason, Nana seems to be ill-humored as she spoke those words mixed with anger.

“Ara~, I wonder why~?” (Rumia)

When she turned her body towards Nana, her chest jiggled. Upon seeing that, a vein popped out on Nana's forehead.

“Ey! What is with that body?! Such things should be punished this way!” (Nana)

Boob rivalry. I will admit, among all the women I met so far, in terms of breast size, Rumia has the largest watermelons. Honestly… can she even fight with those milk tanks attached? Leaving that aside… it seems that Nana, who was also proud with her own chest… didn’t quite like the way Rumia’s boobs were shaking. 

*mugyu!

“Ah~!” (Rumia)

Amorous voices echo throughout the throne room. The cause is because Nana suddenly gripped Rumia’s chest with both of her hands. Moreover, she angrily massaged it as hard as possible.

“H-Hey Nana-chan, what are you trying to do~?! These are reserved!!” (Rumia)

“Ey! For whom, you damn tiger cow? You’re a damn fool for facing that body of yours to me!” (Nana)

“Ah, mou, please stop it. Despite what you see, I’m quite sensitive you know~” (Rumia)

“Shut up! These lumps of fat should be punished this way!” (Nana)

“AH~ MOU~!” (Rumia)

Rumia’s pair of mountains was being shaped into various forms in Nana’s hands. This is a splendid scene! The scene where a girl passionately rubs the breasts ignites my passion! Hooray for Boobies-! But… this isn’t the place to get horny. I’ll just ask Lotte to send Rumia to my room tonight. Honestly I want to fondle those too.

Lotte is also starting to get self conscious since her tits are tiny. We should stop this here.

“Ahem, enough you two. That’s an order.”

“Yes… we understand.”(x2)

People already acknowledge my orders as having the same authority as Lotte’s.

“Ahem. Moving on, I have a big announcement to make. Thanks to Luvia-san, we successfully managed to send a message to the current Demon King. Bolerius. He agreed to meet face to face. Moreover, our meeting will most likely be projected to various places across the demon continent for everyone to see it. It’s to settle things. I am the proper ruler. It’s also likely that… umm… how should I put it….?” (Lotte)

“A duel will take place. Is what you’re trying to say, right?” (Yufine)

“Umu.” (Lotte)

It’s no surprise. Even in Phantasy Reverie Online it was mentioned in the lore, that if there were two people claiming to be the Demon King, the dispute would be settled with a duel. And the demons have to obey the winner no matter what.

Moreover, when Lotte told us the details about the meeting, it became even more and more obvious that a fight might break out.

The ‘duel’ between was set to take place on the enchanted meadows. Normally, it should have been difficult for either party to travel but because of this, it’s considered a perfect middle ground so that nobody would have a home field advantage or accuse the other party of cheating.

We are able to go there immediately because of Vira though. She can carry us on her back. 

Both the duel location and method were decided by Bolerius. That being the case, if they still lost despite all that, they wouldn’t have the right to make any more complaints. Especially because they were prideful. Lotte took that into consideration and decided to go along with this.

The enchanted meadows. Located to the east, and within that wilderness, a strange place existed.

There was a crater in that strange place, which seemed to have been created by some enormous object that fell from the sky. The radius of the crater was at least 200 meters. You can guess that it was going to be used as a ring. So even if they say they will talk and negotiate, anybody with half a brain can figure out what their goal is going to be.

“You’re coming with me, right nee-chan?”

“Of course. This is a big event. Even if I have to stay on the sidelines, you have my support. So let’s get ready!”

“Uwoooo!!!” (Multiple people in the room)

------

A few days later, A large number of personnel was gathering in front of the castle gates.

Myself, Lotte, Vira, Luvia, Iris, Nana; 

All of these famous faces were currently gathered together. The surrounding soldiers were also swallowing nervously as they were encompassed by a sense of anxiety.

Today was the long-awaited day of the “meeting” with the Demon King Bolerius. In other words, it was a crossroad.

If we lose this, the chances of them being unable to live the same lifestyle they had up until now were high. Lotte’s dream would come to an end. And even I’m not sure… maybe my life as well. I did make a Contract Roll with Lotte so if her dream fails… I might die as well. For the people however, it will decide the fate of the demon race.

That was exactly why the faces of the gathered soldiers and civilians, who had come to encourage us, were currently stiff.

In order to cheer up the people, the loli Maou, who had come later from the castle on her own, opened her mouth.

“Everybody! Do not worry! We will definitely obtain victory! I will show you the peace that I shall grab with these hands!” (Lotte)

As she proclaimed that, tension could be seen draining from the faces of a few people here and there.

“In addition, it is within our expectations for someone to take this chance to assault our newly established country! That is why we will be leaving our former ranks Magnus and Rumia, here!” (Lotte)

At those words, each and every one of the nation’s people exhibited signs of bewilderment. It seemed that they couldn’t understand the reason why she wouldn’t bring such capable fighters along with her.

“Silence! I have by my side our greatest benefactor! I’m sure everyone also knows her! She is the one who has performed great achievements in the recent war, Yufine!” (Lotte)

Everyone’s gazes all turned towards me at the same time. I kept my eyes closed and my arms crossed. I’m not good with crowds.

“Her existence is the reason why our country suffered minimal damage from the battle! The monster clean-up, the destruction of the bridge…. These are all feats that she managed to perform single-handedly!” (Lotte)

The cheers of the people resounded, going “Oooooooohh!”

“It may be hard to believe, but she possesses power that is equal to that of a dragon! We also have the great war counselor Luvia Lazuli Catastrophe with us. We are prepared!” (Lotte)

Shouts of joy once again caused the air to tremble. I gotta say, the loli does know how to give a speech, fufu. Did she learn that from Captain America?

“That is why, please believe in us and wait! The next time we meet, I will have grasped victory with these hands!” (Lotte)

Tremendous voices and the sound of feet stomping the ground at regular intervals rang out. It seemed that her words of encouragement had succeeded in raising everyone’s morale. Yosh, I’m pumped up too. Things are going fast. But I don’t mind at all. The faster we get this over, the faster I can relax and enjoy a paradise of tits. Watch out ex-Demon King. We’re coming for you!!

55