Chapter 14 – Prostitute [1] (+18)
10.2k 7 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two more days passed, and I had finally gathered a large sum of money. In this period, I had also reached the number of 120 masturbations, but unfortunately, I did not gain any skills.

Regarding skills, I tried to meet Jessica again but could not find her. She had disappeared. She was the only girl I could fuck and gain new skills, and now she is gone.

But today would be the day that I would visit the entertainment district. I confess that I am a little nervous. I am afraid of what might happen. But I am also excited because I want to find Haruhime.

Yes, I want to meet her before Bell.

I know her condition and don't want to rape her, so I will get her out of that place just as she has always dreamed. A knight saves a princess. After that, I am sure I can slowly get her interested in me.

But what will happen when I save her? Will Ishtar get angry? Maybe.

Come to think of it, if events are happening faster, it won't take long for the Freya familia to attack the Ishtar familia. I certainly don't want to get involved in that. I will let them destroy themselves.

So, with a smile, I approached the Entertainment district.

I first noticed the large structure in the distance when I entered. That was the home of the Ishtar Familia. Another thing I noticed was the coloring of the environment, which was now red/pink. I didn't know how to identify this color.

But what caught my attention the most were the numerous brothels everywhere. Seeing all those beautiful women going in and out of the brothels and walking the street made me completely horny.

But I don't know the exact value of a prostitute. I don't want to buy one, but spend one night with one.

Will that be enough?

I looked at my hand and saw that I had 80,000 Valis. That's a considerable amount. It should be enough to spend one night with some prostitute. About Haruhime, I'm not going to go to her yet.

I'm still weak. I gain unusual strength with my skill, but I am still weak. Most of the members of the Ishtar Familia are level 3. It would be suicide to go after Haruhime.

She was very well protected.

"Okay, I'll look for a good brothel."

I walked down the street and found some beautiful girls. Many of them were amazoness, just like Jessica. I wondered if I might run into her somewhere around here. She probably works at this place.

"Hm?" Then a building caught my eye. The facade was very well decorated and brightly lit. In front of it was a woman with white skin and fox ears ( Renard ) on her head. Her hair was blond.

She reminded me of Haruhime.

The girl looked at me with her golden eyes and smiled. Her body was a little chubby, and her breasts were huge. She was wearing something like a robe, and I wasn't sure if she was wearing anything underneath.

Even in her robe, I could see her tail waving excitedly.

So I approached.

After I approached, the woman bit her lips and said nothing. Then she grabbed my shirt's collar, pulling me into the building. She was pretty aggressive.

She dragged me into a room with a bed and a table. The woman then took off her robe and showed me her body. Her breasts were huge but not at all exaggerated. Her nipples were hard, and her areola was large.

Between her legs, I could see a golden hair growing. In addition, her tail was all visible now. Her tail was wagging; she was excited.

That was enough to make my dick hard and start shaking.

I hadn't even been able to ask the price, but I had already started to take off my clothes as I watched the woman lay on the bed with her legs spread toward me.

She touched herself, gave a few low moans, and looked at me.

"Come, quick." Her voice was more sensual than I thought.

I walked over to the bed and threw myself, shoving my face between her legs. With a cry of surprise and a giggle, the woman received me. I swallowed her pussy. Her tail was moving toward me and tickling me.

I brought my fingers up to her pussy and slipped one of them inside her while continuing to lick her pussy gently. As I used my tongue, I increased the speed of my fingers, making her moan louder and louder.

I continued to pleasure her for some time until she finally shivered and squirted in my mouth and face.

[ Orgasms: +1 ] - [ Status Bonus Acquired: +20 ]

With a smile, I crawled on top of her. I watched her breasts for a while and then moved my face closer to hers. However, she placed her hand in front of my face and laughed low.

"No kissing. Come on, bring your cock over here." The woman stroked her breasts and then spat between them. She wanted me to put my cock between her breasts. I would not deny this desire.

I climbed over her in a ridiculous position and then put my cock between her breasts.

A warm and soft sensation took over my cock. It was also wet from her saliva.

"Come on, move." With her request, I moved my hips as she pressed her breasts to my cock. It was an otherworldly feeling. And every time I pushed my hips forward, she licked the head of my cock, which gave me even more pleasure.

It didn't take long for me to release all my cum. With a strong movement of my hips, her mouth swallowed the tip of my cock, and I shot it all inside her as my legs trembled.

[ Acquired Status Bonus: +1 ]

It was challenging to continue in that position, so I threw myself to the side and fell on the bed while hyperventilating. My body was also already sweaty, mainly because I hadn't taken off my shirt yet.

The woman then licked her lips and then stood up. The first thing she did was take off my shirt and stroke my muscles.

She moved close to my cock.

She started stroking it. Then she put it in her mouth and started sucking it, trying to get my cock completely hard again. And with that sight and sensation, there was no way I couldn't get rock hard instantly.

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

150