Chapter 13 – Masturbating in the bathroom. This is a good place to do it.
8.1k 12 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I came out of the tower at night carrying a sack full of crystals. There were so many crystals the bag was heavy. As soon as I left, the adventurers who saw looked envious.

It was fun.

I went in the direction of the guild. When I got there, I found Rose. She had her usual expression. She didn't seem to care about anything.

She looked at me as I approached her and put my bag of crystals on the counter. She was silent for a while and then took the bag. After looking inside, she sighed.

"You took all this by yourself? Where is Bell? He's the one who came to sell the crystals you took yesterday."

"About that, I went to the dungeon alone today." I smiled, and Rose stared at me for a few seconds. She then took the bag of crystals and gave me the money. It was a good amount. I could probably buy a knife with that.

I can buy armor and a knife here in the guild, can't I?

"Excuse me, can I buy a knife here? Or maybe a sword?"

"We have knives, and the price is 3000 Valis."

"I see." She went straight to the price.

So I decided to buy one. It wasn't a knife that seemed to be of a good quality like the one Bell used ( It's going to be pretty hard to get a strong knife like that ), But it was enough to cut the flesh of some monsters.

"Okay, thanks, Rose."

"..."

I left the guild next. I had a good amount of money, so I thought I would stop at a bar for a drink. But this was not a good idea. I needed to save money to go to a brothel in the entertainment district.

I also had to help our family. As much as I don't want to be the good guy who helps everyone, I at least have to improve our family, like getting a mansion.

But of course, I will do that after having some fun in the entertainment district.

This amount of money that I earned today is also not enough. I need to get even stronger if I want to make a fortune.

####

I arrived at the church and went inside. When I got to the living room, I found Hestia sitting on the sofa, looking slightly worried. However, when I appeared, her expression changed. She seemed happy to see me.

"Where were you? I was worried!" She said as she approached. Worried? This is a surprise.

"I was in the dungeon."

"When I woke up and didn't see you here. Bell is worried about you too."

"I understand. I'm sorry about that. But speaking of him, where is Bell?"

"Bell? He said he was going to the dungeon to test new magic he got."

"Oh, right." I hadn't seen him. He was probably on another path. I then sat on the couch, and Hestia sat next to me. "Are you hungry?" I had bought some beef on the way, so I offered it to her.

Hestia accepted with a smile and ate almost the whole beef. She didn't eat it all because she wanted to leave some for Bell.

Speaking of Bell, he arrived soon after. He seemed very excited about his magic [ Firebolt ].

I want to get magic that looks like it in the future. Fire magic is something extraordinary.

####

Another day passed. Bell had started training together with Ais, or so he told me. But stopping to think a bit about events... Aren't things happening faster?

'Hmmm...' Whatever.

What matters is that I have finished another exploration. Again I had gone to the 9th floor, and also alone. I told Bell that I preferred to explore the dungeon alone, and he didn't seem sad about it.

Even if he were sad, nothing would change.

"Today, the reward was even greater." When I got to the church, I would split some of the money with Hestia so she could buy something, and I would keep the rest with me. I need to get some money together before going to the entertainment district.

When I arrived at the church, only Hestia was there.

"Welcome back." She greeted me with a smile.

"Thank you. Here is some of the money I got today. I'll keep some of it with me to buy some things, alright?"

"Don't worry about it. You're already making enough." Hestia counted the money and marveled. I giggled and then sat down on the couch next to her.

"I'll be sure to bring even more money tomorrow."

"You don't have to try so hard. Bell is working too, so..."

"I like doing that. It's cool to test my limits. I also want to evolve quickly." It's a shame that fighting doesn't level up my skills.

####

Walking into the bathroom, I took off my clothes and cleaned myself up. Feeling a little aroused, I began to get hard slowly. At the same time, the figure of Hestia appeared in my mind.

For some reason, imagining her wearing those revealing clothes made me hornier than her being naked.

And imagining myself groping those breasts, I began to masturbate slowly as I enjoyed the sensation. My mind recreated a whole scene between her and me. It was so real that I began to wonder what was the limit of my imagination.

And after a few minutes, I came all over the bathroom floor.

[ Masturbations - 113 ]

I was close to reaching the goal of 120 masturbations. "I wonder if I will receive skills when I reach that number."

I let out a laugh and then cleaned myself up. I thoroughly cleaned the bathroom floor so that there was no trace of what had happened here. After that, I left the bathroom because I could already hear Bell's voice.

As soon as I arrived in the room, he began to tell me about his adventure in the dungeon. He was a very cheerful boy, but for some reason, this irritates me.

Don't get me wrong. I am not a person against happiness.

It's just that this overly kind personality bothers me a little bit in Bell. But apart from this fact, he is a likable character.

 

Help me buy a new computer and win some chapters: patreon.com/parodygirl

138