Chapter 37 – Liliruca [5] +18
6.7k 5 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I continued to pleasure Lili; her body was getting hotter and hotter in my arms. Now with two fingers inside her, I began to feel that she was close to cumming. Her pussy was twitching non-stop.

Lili then trembled in my arms.

"Hmm..." She gave a loud moan as she clenched her teeth. After that, she fell into my arms, and I embraced her. My hand was completely wet with the liquid from her pussy, and the smell of the environment had already changed.

[ Orgasms: +1 ] [ Acquired Status Bonus: +20 ]

'As with Tiona, I don't get extra points without fucking her.'

"So, how was it?" I said in her ear as Lili breathed hard in my arms. She then turned her face and looked at me. She was practically drooling. I then stole her lips.

Lili's eyes widened but then closed. I moved my tongue, and she followed my movements. After a few seconds, all the strength in her body was gone.

"That was amazing." She said. I then gave a smile and picked her up on my lap. Lili hugged my neck so she wouldn't fall off. I then laid her down on the bed and looked at her for a while.

I then pulled out my cock.

After seeing my cock, Lili's face turned red, but she wasn't as surprised as Tiona.

"Are you going to put that inside me? Will it fit?"

"Yes, don't worry. It might hurt a little at first, but you'll start to feel good in time." I pulled my shirt out and brought my cock closer to her pussy. She was so small.

"I'm scared."

"Don't worry. Here, come." Lili approached, and I hugged her. Her breasts were pressed to mine so that I could feel her heart. Her heart was very fast.

"..."

"Lift your hips a little." Lili lifted her hips a little as she held my shoulders. She moved her body a little away from mine and looked down at where my cock was.

My cock was at the entrance to her pussy.

Lili's body shook, but I put my hand on her cheek and calmed her down. "Lower your hips slowly. Go at your own pace. If it hurts too much, you don't have to force yourself to do it."

"..." Lili nodded and in slowly began to lower her hips. Her insides wrapped around the tip of my cock, and soon after, I could feel her hymen. Lili lowered her hips slowly, and my cock ripped through her hymen.

Lili then let her body fall onto mine and gave a loud moan. She hugged me tightly.

I was inside her now. Her pussy was twitching non-stop. My cock penetrated her easily because she was so wet. It was so hot inside her; It was as if my cock was going to melt.

Besides, the tightness of her pussy seemed to want to crush my cock.

Just by having my cock inside her, I felt the urge to cum.

"Haaa~~ Haaa~~" Lili breathed heavily as she tried to deal with the pain. Or that's what I thought. When she lifted her face, I could see that she was drooling and her eyes were watering.

"That's amazing. I've never felt that before." After saying that, Lili raised her hips and then lowered them hard.

"Take it easy." But ignoring my warning, Lili raised her hips again and lowered them hard. She accelerated her hips as she drove her nails into my back.

"That's good, that's very good." She began to repeat that and moan even louder as she moved her hips fast and hard. Then her pussy squeezed me even tighter, and Lili bit my shoulder.

I could feel her saliva running down my shoulder.

[ Orgasms: +1 ] [ Acquired Status Bonus: +20 ]

[ Story Character Bonus: +10 ]

She cummed again. However, even after that, she continued to move her hips. "Haaa~~ That's amazing." She said loudly and continued to move her hips. I couldn't deal with it.

After a few more seconds, I cummed inside her.

[ Acquired Status Bonus: 20 ]

"It's so hot inside me." Lili stopped moving when she felt my cum inside her. She then moved her body a little away from mine and stroked her belly as she continued with my cock in her pussy.

"It's so hot in here." She said.

"Lili!" Seeing that scene, I couldn't stand it. I hugged her tightly and started moving my hips. Lili screamed when I shoved my cock inside her pussy with all my strength, making an upward motion.

She began to moan even louder than before.

"That's amazing. Keep going, Luan." She drove her nails into my back again as I moved. With all the force I was putting into my movements and her tightness and warmth, we both came simultaneously.

[ Orgasms: +1 ] [ Acquired Status Bonus: +20 ]

[ Story Character Bonus: +10 ]

[ Acquired Status Bonus: 20 ]

We both embraced, and Lili moaned loudly as she had her second orgasm. I then stole her lips and kissed her passionately as we enjoyed this delicious sensation.

After our lips parted, I smiled at Lili, and she smiled back.

"I've never felt anything like this before." She was cute. I wanted to keep fucking her for the rest of my entire day!

Lili slowly raised her hips and pulled my cock out of her. After that, she fell backwards on the bed with her legs spread. From her pussy, I could see that the two loads of cum I had released inside her were starting to leak out and dirty the sheet.

She looked sweaty and tired, but I felt more willing than ever.

"Hey, Lili, are we going to do it again?"

"I'm a little tired, but it's okay. Come on." She opened her arms and legs for me.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

117