Chapter 38 – Liliruca [6] +18 ( Beginning of the plan to visit the Soma Familia. )
7.2k 14 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I moved closer and asked Lili to get on all fours for me. She looked embarrassed but did what I asked without a second thought, and I didn't even have to use my skill.

I had not yet received the message that she had joined my harem, so I was slightly surprised.

So, with Lili on all fours for me, I held her ass. When I did this, her tail wagged excitedly, waiting for me. Lili turned away and looked at me as if she was begging for it.

I then placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and, with a single movement, shoved it inside her.

My hips crashed against her ass and made a loud sound as Lili lost her strength and fell face first onto the mattress. Maybe I put too much force into it? That doesn't matter because this is fucking good.

I moved my hips quickly. Whenever I slammed my hips into her ass, a few "waves" were made, which showed how big and soft her ass was. Seeing this, I couldn't help and squeeze her ass even harder with my hands.

As I moved my hips, I gripped her ass tightly. It was so soft. And when I pinched her ass, her pussy squeezed me even tighter. It was amazing.

"Is that good?" I asked.

Lili, who had already regained consciousness, was on all fours again as she moaned. She didn't turn to me. She kept moaning as I thrust into her with all my strength. She was enjoying this.

After a few minutes, I slowly withdrew my cock from her pussy.

Lili's small body fell onto the mattress. She had her ass up; It was a perfect position. I climbed over her and slid my cock back inside her. I had to support myself on the bed to avoid falling on her.

Then I started moving my hips again. As she lay on the bed, Lili bit the mattress to stifle her moans as my hips "kneaded" her ass. I cum right there in that position.

Lili also cummed at the same time. She lifted her head and loudly moaned as her body shook below me. My cock was inside her, her pussy was twitching more than before, and my cum invaded her womb.

'Couldn't she get pregnant with that?' I slowly raised my hips and pulled my cock out of her. Lili continued lying there as my cum flowed between her legs and onto the sheet.

She was breathing hard. I think I overdid it.

I then lay down beside her, and Lili turned her face to look at me. She was in ecstasy. She looked at me as if I were a prince who had come into her life, which I confess is a little strange but very nice.

[ Orgasms: +1 ] [ Acquired Status Bonus: +20 ]

[ Acquired Status Bonus: +20 ]

[ Story Character Bonus: +10 ]

[ Character added to Harem: Liliruca Arde ]

[ Liliruca Arde is in love with you ]

####

I lay down next to Lili and let her sleep in my arms. Of course, I slept a little too, but only for a short time, perhaps only two hours. It was time to go back home.

"Lili, hey." I rocked her body, and her ears twitched. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. Then a cute smile appeared on her face.

"Good morning." She said.

"It's still the afternoon. We're only here for a few hours."

"Ah..." Lili giggled before snuggling better into my arms.

"It's time we got back to the church, or the goddess will be worried. We also need to talk to her about our visit to Soma Familia. I plan to bring some interesting people to our side."

"Some people?"

"Yes, the members of the Loki Familia. That friend of mine is one of those people."

"I see. They are quite strong, aren't they?"

"Yes, they are powerful. Bringing them to our side would be the right thing to do." I said as I stroked his soft hair. Then I stood up and put on my clothes. Lili did the same thing.

After we finished dressing, we left the inn. It was still late, but the night was coming.

So we returned to the church and found Hestia and Bell there.

"Where have you been? I was waiting for you!" Hestia said as she put her two hands on her waist.

"We were walking around town; Lili wanted to have some fun. Right?" Lili's face turned red.

"Hmmm... It's a bit suspicious."

"Come on, tell me what you want. Does it happen to have anything to do with our visit to Soma Familia?"

"That's right. I talked to Hephaestus about it, and she said it's not an idea for us to do that.'

"Because of Zanis?"

"That's right. She said he'll try to start a war against my Familia if I do that. We don't have many members, so I don't know if it's a good idea to get into a fight we can't win." Hestia was looking serious.

"About that... Couldn't you ask Mikoto for help?"

"Mikoto... Mikoto... Ah, that girl." Hestia said. "I don't know if Takemikazuchi will allow her to get into it."

"Don't worry, he will allow it." At least if he is the same as in the original story.

"I see... I can ask for her help. Do you want to come along with me?"

"No, you'd better take Bell. You've contacted her before, right, Bell?"

"I talked to her a little bit. She's a very nice girl."

"Then go with Hestia to convince her. I also have some friends I can invite to help us. Of course, they will also need their goddess' permission to join our Familia temporarily."

"Who are these people?"

"Tiona, Tione, Bete and Ais."

"Ais?!" Hearing me, Bell said this in surprise. "W-When did you meet her?!" He moved closer to me and held my shoulders.

"A few days ago, in the dungeon."

"I talked about you with her, but she told me that she talked to you once and that you were not close to her."

"I will not talk directly to her but rather to Tiona. I am someone very close to Tiona." I gave a smile.

"I see... It will be amazing if you can bring them over to our side just that temporarily." Bell said excitedly.

"Luan, are you sure you can do this?" Hestia said.

"I can't promise I will, but I will try my best."

"Okay."

Making a promise would be foolish. I can control them, but Loki allowing them into our Familia temporarily will be practically impossible. It would be easier if I could control goddesses.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

106