Chapter 43 – SS Rank (+18)
7k 9 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stuffing my cock inside her slowly, Tiona moaned and let her body fall onto mine because of the pleasure she felt. Then she lifted her body and began to move.

Facing me, I continued to stare at her breasts, bouncing with her rapid movements. However, I ignored her moans when a message appeared in front of me.

I ignored her completely, even though I could still feel her pussy squeezing me.

[ Your skill "Persuasion" was removed from the skill catalog]

[ Due to misuse and a system administrator error, you will not be able to continue with this skill ]

[ All affected characters will return to their normal state ]

After reading all those messages, my body went cold, and I felt my heart race. Then, finally, the messages disappeared, and I looked into Tiona's eyes, waiting for her to say something.

She was wearing a smile.

"Is that good?" She caressed my chest as she moved her hips hard. A "Smack" sound was made whenever her ass bumped against me. I don't know how I didn't lose my hard-on in this situation.

"Yeah, that's great." I smiled at her and let her make me cum and cum too. After that, Tiona lay down next to me and looked into my eyes.

We continued to stare at each other, and Tiona seemed a little suspicious that something had happened to me. "You didn't seem to enjoy it very much. You seemed a little sad even while we were doing this." She pouted.

"It's not that, it's just that I remembered some bad things..."

"I understand... It's going to be okay." Tiona hugged me to cheer me up. She is acting like before. Since she is part of my harem, she is no longer being controlled. She loves me.

Then I am sure that Lili will continue to be by my side.

But this is strange. Did the administrator remove the ability? Well, it makes sense that a system has an administrator and that he/she is probably the God who sent me into this world. But why did he/she give me this ability in the first place?

'Administrator error?' Did he/she give me the ability by mistake? Maybe that's it. Damn, did I lose this ability? It would help me so much to continue my life in this world. I'm a little disappointed.

But thinking about it, I was beginning to feel a little bad. Just a little.

When I came into this world, I said I wouldn't rape anybody...But I used that ability, and this is rape. I did something that I shouldn't have done. I think I got carried away because of the power and my libido.

Should I thank God for removing this ability? I am sure I would abuse it, and I don't know what I could become.

No, it doesn't fit my character. I am acting very differently than before. At first, I acted one way, but then I completely left that way of acting aside and started caring only about myself.

'I even raped girls...' I looked at Tiona in my arms.

'And now I'm feeling bad and want to act like a "Good boy"? That is so inconsistent.'

'But isn't that how humans are? Don't they change according to the stages of their life?' No, it's not that extreme. Things don't work like that. Damn, I need to think about what to do from now on.

I have already started the plan to 'Rescue' Lili, and I probably won't have the help of the Loki Familia now that my ability has been removed. But it is good that I already have Tiona and Lili in my harem. So I will evolve as much as possible until the time comes for our visit to Soma Familia.

"What is it? You look very thoughtful." Tiona said with a smile.

"Let's do that again. All night." I climbed on top of her.

"Sure." Tiona gave a cheerful smile.

####

The next day after I had cum 8 times inside Tiona and made her cum 10 times, I returned to the church. I had taken a shower, but my clothes didn't smell very nice because of the previous day's sweat.

When I arrived at the church in the morning, I found no one. So I lay down on the couch and then opened my Status.

[ Strength - 1.174 (+1.164) ]

[ Agility - 1.174 (+1.164) ]

[ Magic - 1.194 (+1.164) ]

[ Endurance - 1.174 (+1.164) ]

"My basic skills have reached SS rank... And I haven't up to level 2 yet. When will that happen?" I sighed and closed my Status. The Persuasion skill was gone.

So, I got up and took another shower. This time I put on new clothes and left the church to have breakfast. I looked for a good place until I found a bakery. At the entrance, there was a small line.

"That must be a good bakery." I stood in the line for a few minutes until my turn came. There wasn't much space inside. It was just a counter with a glass display case just below it, where it had many things on display.

Some stuffed bread and also several kinds of cakes. They also sold juice and coffee here.

I bought two pieces of cake and a glass of coffee. I devoured it. It was delicious. And after I finished eating, in the distance, I saw someone I didn't want to meet right now. It was Ais.

She had her usual inexpressive face and was alone. She walked over to me and stopped in front of me.

"Could you come with me for a second? I need to talk to you about yesterday." She said to me. I could feel that she was threatening me here.

"Sure, I'll do that." I swallowed my saliva and threw the disposable cup in the trash before following Ais around town. It was dangerous. She is strong; she probably realized that I was controlling her.

Damn, what do I say? What lie should I make up? Aaaah, damn it!

I knew I had done something I shouldn't have. No, I will not act like a scaredy cat in this situation. I need to act like a man and face her. I need to act respectfully and speak convincingly.

'In case the situation gets worse, I can just activate my abilities and hope that I can do something... But I find it difficult to fight with her at the moment.'

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

 

 

92