Chapter 47 – New House.
3.9k 5 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After they had finished their conversation, the door slowly opened, and there I could see Lili with tears in her eyes and an ear-to-ear smile staring back at me. I moved closer and placed my hand on her head.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her. Lili shook her head and replied, "Yes, I am feeling very well. The God Soma has accepted my request. He wants Hestia to come here so that he can do everything."

"I understand. Let's go over there then." I held out my hand, and she held it. After that, we walked while I watched Lili's cheerful expression. Most of the guards were awake as soon as we left, but they didn't try to attack me.

From the balcony, I could see Soma signaling to them.

Hestia and the others in the distance also saw him, then ran toward us. "So, how did it go?" Bell said, a little worried. I then held up my thumb and smiled. Lili also gave a big smile to confirm that everything had gone well.

Everyone celebrated happily after that, except Hestia, who seemed happy, but was looking at Soma on the balcony in silence.

"He wants you to go there so that Lili that transferred to your Familia," I told her.

"So that's it? Okay, let's go." Hestia's smile disappeared, and we walked to Soma's room again. Arriving there, Soma told Lili to sit down, and after a while, they did everything.

I didn't speak to Soma; I just left the room. However, Hestia and Lili stayed inside for a while, leaving a few minutes later.

'I hope he will take care of his own family now.' So after this big 'Rescue' arc, everything was done. Lili was finally in our Familia, and she didn't have to be kidnapped for it to be done ( lol )

After all this, we went back to the church to celebrate. Mikoto also went there, but she left soon after since there was no place for her to sleep.

Mikoto decided that she would return to her previous Familia tomorrow, not like in the anime where she joined the Hestia Familia. It didn't seem like she wanted to join the Hestia Familia, although she was excited to be by my side.

I'm not kidding; she was pretty amazed at my strength.

####

"Hmmm." I woke up the next day feeling my body heavy and also a headache from the alcohol. I found Bell lying on the floor next to me. It was pretty early since he was not awake yet.

I got up and held my head because of the pain. Afterward, I went to the bathroom, washed my face, and drank water.

Seeing that no one would wake up now, I left the house and went to buy something for breakfast before returning. When I returned almost 30 minutes later, everyone was awake and quite happy with the food I had brought.

After we ate, Hestia and Bell left, leaving just Lili and me in the living room.

"Are you going to the dungeon again today?"

"I don't know. I have plenty of money saved up. I was thinking of renting a bigger house for our Familia. I don't think I have enough money to buy one, but I can rent."

"I see."

"Would you like to come along with me? It might be a bit boring."

"Of course! I will certainly come." Lili said cheerfully and soon after took her cloak to hide her face and put it on. She is still not confident about walking around showing her face... I think it's ok, that will change with time.

So we left the church, and I went looking for somewhere where I could get a house. I didn't remember having a realtor in the danmachi world, so I had to ask the locals about it.

And yes, they had something like that around here.

In a two-story building, a realtor was a few blocks away from the church. It was a building without many different features from the others. It was just like an ordinary residence.

The only difference was a sign on the wall next to the door that read [ Real Estate Brokerage ].

As soon as we entered, we found a large reception with a few chairs and a counter in front of it. Behind the counter was a human woman, approximately 30 years old, with short blond hair.

She had light brown eyes and a medium height.

"How can I help you?" She kept her smile the whole time.

"I was looking for a house to buy or to rent. It doesn't have to be a massive house, but one with at least two bedrooms."

"A house with two bedrooms or more?"

"With an affordable price preferably."

"I see. Let me take a look." The woman bent down and took out a large book with many addresses and pictures ( paintings ) of some houses. It was amazing that they kept everything so organized.

The woman went through that album of houses for a few minutes.

"Oh, this house." The woman turned the book over for me to take a look. Lili was also curious and approached the counter to look at it.

It was a two-story house with a nice balcony on the second floor. It had some flowers in front and some decorations that we could remove; they were a little ugly. But what mattered was the size of the house.

Some pictures to the side showed a large living room with two sofas and a rug in the center and a kitchen at the door on the left, which also had a table that would serve as a dining table. And there was a bedroom with a large bed in a doorway to the right.

Behind the sofas was a staircase, and you would find four doors up the stairs: three bedrooms and a large bathroom with a tub that would fit three people easily.

The rooms were furnished with large beds, closets, and writing desks ( dressing table )

It is a shame that it has only one bathroom, but the price was good. It would be 30,000 every month. That was almost the price I paid for one night with a prostitute. I guess paying to live in a house like this is not a big sacrifice.

Of course, there were also other houses; we looked at many of them, but none was good as the first house we had seen. Either in size or price. The other places were 50,000 a month or more and smaller.

I even asked the woman if anything had happened in this house, but nothing seemed to have occurred. The important thing is that we got a place at a fair price.

After scheduling a visit to the house, I left the realtor satisfied.

"That house is huge. Are you sure you can afford it?"

"Don't worry. I have plenty of money saved."

 

 

I WILL POST DAILY AGAIN. SORRY I WAS HAVING TROUBLE WRITING!

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

82