Chapter 46 – Did it help her?
4.3k 5 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Lili behind me, I couldn't fight. I had to get her out of here before I could do anything. And that's what I did. Being careful not to hurt her, I held her in my lap and then jumped away.

It was fast enough movements that even those guards who were level 2 couldn't keep up with me.

I jumped over them and fell a few meters ahead. After that, I put Lili on the ground and asked her to run to where Hestia and the others were. "Tell them that everything is under control."

"But..."

"Don't worry about me." I smiled at her and encouraged her to run. And that she did. She walked away quickly, and I turned to look at all the guards. Probably had 30 men here.

But I was confident in my strength.

Putting away my knife, I went on guard and waited for their attacks. I didn't want to kill them, so using my hands was the right thing to do.

"You son of a bitch. Are you underestimating us?" The guard further ahead ran towards me and swung his sword. However, I tilted my body and hit him behind his head with my hand, causing him to faint.

When he fell to the ground unconscious, the other guards were a little scared, but Zanis shouted again for them to attack, and they did.

They all ran towards me at the same time. Then I focused as much as possible on their movements and looked around. As if I was watching everything in slow motion, I avoided the sword of the first guard and then punched him in the jaw, knocking him out.

The next guard was behind me. I kicked him in the stomach before he could do anything. He collided with the other two guards behind him, and they all flew a few meters away.

Only one of them remained awake.

After that, I started being attacked from all sides. They seemed to want to kill me here. I didn't think they would go that far. Fortunately, I managed to handle it all with some ease.

As if dancing across the courtyard in front of the building, I avoided their attacks and then threw quick kicks and punches towards their stomachs and heads to knock them out.

After less than 10 minutes of a "fierce" battle, all the men were passed out across the courtyard. Many were bleeding from the nose or cuts on their heads.

I had not been able to control my strength very well.

I cleaned my shirt that had become a little dusty and then took a few steps toward the front door where Zanis was standing. He was surprised and also scared. I could see that his legs were shaking.

"Lili is going to meet with the God Soma, is that okay?" I said to him.

"AAAH" Zanis gave a startled scream and slammed the door, running into the building. He had lost his composure.

"Okay, I think it's all right." I walked around the courtyard, observing the mess I had made. I could even notice that some guards were awake, but they chose not to get up to fight again.

Cowards.

"Hey, Lili. Let's go meet with Soma. Goddess, wait here a little longer, okay?" Everyone's jaw was almost hitting the floor because of what I had done here. Especially Mikoto's.

'Isn't he at level 1? How is he so strong?' I'm sure she was thinking something like that.

####

I walked with Lili to the door holding her hand. I then slowly opened the door, and when I did, I was surprised by a move of Zanis that I did not expect ( lie ). He tried to attack me.

Using a sword, he tried to hit me.

I let go of Lili's hand and stepped to the side, avoiding his sword. Then I kicked the middle of his legs with all my strength. "ARRGH!" Zanis screamed and fell to the ground, letting his sword fall.

When he fell, he kept moaning in pain until he passed out. A kick to the penis will wipe out any remaining fighting spirit in a man.

"Come on, Lili." Lili held my hand, and we walked down a long, dark corridor. There were other hallways, but we kept going until we reached the staircase that led to the second floor.

We climbed up slowly, and the stairs creaked a little.

When we got to the top, there were three different hallways, but I walked the hallway leading to that balcony I had seen outside. And at the end of the hallway was a dark wooden door.

It was like the rest of the building that was quite "dark".

I knocked on the door a few times and got no answer, so I opened the door and went in. I found Soma sitting behind a desk analyzing some strange liquid when I did.

Long black hair. The long bangs hid his eyes and most of his expressions. He wore a robe with dirty sleeves. He was shorter than me, and he looked weak ( physically ).

As I took a few steps forward, Soma turned to look at me and remained silent.

He seemed to have reacted a little more when he saw Lili.

"God Soma, I am here to ask you to transfer Lili to Hestia Familia. Would that be possible to happen?" I said to him as I held my head up high and looked into his "eyes."

However, he remained silent.

"Please." Then Lili stepped forward. "Please let me go to Hestia Familia." Lili was almost crying. However, Soma remained silent as he looked at both of us.

"I'm going out for a bit. Talk to him alone."

"But..."

"Trust me." I smiled at her and put my hand on her head. I then looked at Soma for a few seconds before leaving the room. I hope everything works out and what happened in the anime happens.

'But maybe it's not all that convenient...'

Then I started listening to the conversation between the two behind the door. The dialogues that happened in the anime came to my mind, and I started to compare them with the actual dialogue the two of them were having.

After a few minutes, I could hear Lili's crying.

'It seems to be working.' Perhaps her love for me makes her desire to join the Hestia Familia too great since nothing in the original story happened as planned.

At least having her in my harem helped her. However, I still feel a little guilty for having induced her to do what she did, even if it helped her.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

79