Chapter 48 – We move into our new house.
4k 4 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had fun with Lili in the city before we returned to the house at lunchtime. Bell and Hestia were not back yet, so I had lunch with Lili, and we stayed at home and waited for them both to arrive.

After one hour.

Hestia and Bell came together, bringing some food each. The only problem was that I had also brought food for them.

"The good thing is that there will be plenty of food left over for dinner," I said as I laughed.

"Yeah, hahaha," Bell said as he put the bag with food on the table. Hestia also did the same and then sat down next to me. She threw herself on the couch and stretched her arms, looking tired.

"How was work today?" I asked her.

"Not good." She answered. She is probably causing trouble for Hephaestus and will be fired soon.

"I understand. But now I wanted to talk something with you, Goddess. I went after a house for our Familia this afternoon. I'd like you to visit it with me. Both of you."

"A house?!" Hestia got up from the couch in surprise. "We can't afford it! Even if you are earning a considerable amount of money, still..."

"Don't worry about it. I have plenty of money saved and will get even more. Trust me. Our Familia will no longer experience money problems while I'm here." I smiled at her.

Hestia looked a little reluctant, but I could see happiness in her expression.

"And you, Bell. What do you think of a new house? It's pretty big."

"A new house? That would be nice since there isn't much space here. I like this place, but we won't be able to stay here for long, especially if our Familia gets any bigger."

"Yes, that's right," I told him. "So, Goddess, what do you think about this? Don't worry; it's just a visit. In case you like it, I will pay for it. I will also make my earnings very transparent."

"I already know you've been making quite a bit of money from the number of crystals you took in the dungeon, but I still get a little worried... Okay, that's fine, let's take a look."

Hestia gave a gentle smile and put her hands on her waist. "Now I'm going to eat. I'm starving!" As if we hadn't just had an important conversation before, she began to devour her food.

####

The next day we headed toward the realtor again. Hestia, Bell, and Lili were accompanying me. I entered the building and talked to the same woman. There, I got the address and also the key to the house.

I was even a little worried about how they did their job. What would happen if I was malicious and ended up taking over the house without paying for it?

But they can call the guards if something like that happens.

So after I left the realtor, we walked together towards the house I had seen on that "album." It took a few minutes to find the place. Hestia helped me find the house.

And when we arrived, the facade was identical to the picture I had seen. The decorations were there too. Hestia didn't like it very much either.

"Those decorations are not very nice, but the facade is beautiful. It even has a balcony. It seems to have things up there."

"Yes, it's a tea table." To fit a tea table, the balcony was pretty big.

"Okay, then let's open it." I handed the key to Hestia, and she opened the front door. There we found the furnished living room I had seen in the pictures. It had two couches and in the center was a rug.

"Wow, it's so big," Hestia said in amazement. "It would be nice to put a table here in the center to serve as a tea table for when we have visitors." She said with a smile as she stepped onto the carpet.

"Yes, that would be great," Lili said.

Then we started walking around the whole house. Everything was identical to the pictures, so I wasn't surprised. But Bell and Hestia, who had not yet seen the house, were quite amazed at the whole structure.

Especially with the big bathroom.

"So that's the balcony. We have a nice view from up here." Hestia leaned her body on the small protective fence of the balcony and looked out into the street. She looked at the people walking by and sighed.

"This house is great, but are you sure we'll be able to afford it." She looked at me again.

"Yes, don't worry about the money," I said confidently. Hestia looked at me, closed her eyes, and sighed again. A big smile appeared on her face next.

"Good, then this will be our new home. What did you think of Bell?"

"Hm? It's a beautiful house. But isn't it a little too big?"

"But isn't it good that it's big? Our Familia will probably increase in size over time." I argued, "And if necessary, we can get an even bigger house in the future. Maybe a mansion?" The Familia Hestia mansion came to my mind.

"You are exaggerating..." Hestia of a laugh.

"Okay, now I'll get everything ready at the realtor so we can move in, alright?" I told them, and they all nodded. Finally, I was going to move out of the church; I couldn't stand sleeping on that couch anymore.

####

A few more hours passed, and I had finished signing the necessary documents to rent the house. I decided to care for everything, and Hestia was not against it. And now that everything was ready and I had paid the first month's rent, we could move in.

The only problem was that it was already night, so we could only move in the next day because doing this at night would be a bit of a pain, especially since everyone was tired.

We wouldn't have to carry furniture, but keeping all the clothes and bringing them to the new house would be horrible. It may not seem like it, but Bell and Lili have many different outfits. In the anime, I remember them having few clothes, but that is not the case here.

So we spent the rest of the night talking about our Familia and the new house before everyone slept.

The next day we woke up all excited and packed our bags. Before we knew it, we were already in our new home.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

85