Chapter 58 – 500 basic abilities points in just one session
3.9k 5 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hours of having fun with Lili, I got another 100 skill points. Still, it was not enough to get the skill I wanted, which is the "Berserk" skill. I'm very close to acquiring it.

This will probably be the skill that will help me the most. I need to get it.

'And speaking of this skill, it's been a while since I talked with Tiona. Probably Ais must have talked to her about our conversation. I wonder what she thinks of me at the moment.'

No, since she is part of my harem, I doubt she is angry with me or worried that I had done anything of the sort. Still, Ais will certainly not allow me to get close to Tiona.

I am also a little worried about Loki. Has Ais told the Goddess about our conversation? I should be concerned about that.

"What happened, Luan? You seem a little worried about something." Lili, lying on my arm, looked into my eyes as she said this. Her ears were moving in a fluffy way.

I brought my hand up to her head and started stroking it. "It's nothing, I was just thinking about some things."

"I see. Can you tell me what it is?"

"It's about Tiona."

"Your friend?"

"That's right."

"It's been a while since you've spoken to her, hasn't it? Did you guys happen to have a fight or something?"

"We didn't. It's something a little more complex, so don't worry about it. I'll try to talk to her today."

"..."

After our conversation, we lay there for a while, and the sun had already disappeared. Downstairs, I could hear Hestia and Bell's voices, so I decided to go downstairs.

Lili, who was very tired, was sleeping, so I left her on my bed and put on my clothes.

When I got there, I found Hestia and Bell talking animatedly about something. So that's it, I didn't hear wrong.

"You finally reached level 2, didn't you?"

"Yes!" Bell said excitedly with a smile.

I sat with the two at the table, and we talked for long minutes about how Bell had raised his level. To my surprise, it was similar to the anime, except that he didn't fight the monster in the middle of town.

It happened inside the dungeon. After he fights to save some adventurers, he can increase his level. As always, Bell acts like a hero.

####

"Hey, Tiona." As I was leaving the house, Ais called out to me. I looked back and saw her staring at me. I soon realized what she was trying to talk about. "Are you going to try to meet with him again? I told you that's not a good idea."

She said, trying to hide her concern. But why is she acting this way? She told me that Luan had done something to get me closer to him and that he had tried to do the same thing to her.

I searched my mind for anything suspicious that he might have done, but I couldn't think of anything. Besides, I am sure he is not cheating on me and has never acted strangely when I have been with him.

I wish I knew the reason why Ais hates him.

"I'm just going to buy something, I'm not going to try to meet him."

"You're lying."

"Haaa~~ Listen, Ais. What happened? You didn't explain it to me very well last time. The only thing you told me was he had done something. I like him, we're friends."

"He's controlling you."

"Controlling me? That doesn't make any sense."

"... You won't meet him until I'm sure he's not someone dangerous."

"Haven't you already made up your mind about that?"

"For now, I'm just worried, but I'm not sure of anything yet. But I want you to stay away from him while I investigate him."

"Have you talked to Bell about it?"

"Not yet..."

"Then talk to him. I'm sure Bell will say the same thing."

"And who's to say that he's also controlling Bell in some way? That guy is dangerous, I'm sure of it."

"Haaa~~ Stop it, Ais. All right, I'll let you investigate some more." I miss him so much... But I have to do what Ais asks. She hasn't talked to the Goddess about him yet.

Things will get out of control if she finds out about our relationship.

"Okay. I'll talk to Bell today."

"..."

After that, I went back inside our house together with Ais. I confess that I was in the mood to run away to find Luan, but there is no way I can do that. There is no way I can fool Ais.

####

It was the next day, and I had decided to visit the dungeon. I could fuck Lili one more time and buy the berserk skill, but she was pretty tired from the night before. I had to control myself.

In our "Sex session," all my basic abilities had risen to 500 points; that was good.

"I am going to the dungeon as I need to know the difference in my strength at the moment. I'm probably too strong."

Besides, I also need to "farm" items and crystals to get more money. Now that I've rented that house, the more money I can get, the better it will be. I will work so that in the future we can get a mansion.

Maybe we can get it without spending money if what happened in the original story occurs here too.

"But I don't have any sign that that could happen... Not at the moment." Apollo must make his moves at some point. But now I don't need to think about that. Let's have fun in the dungeon.

####

Arriving at the dungeon after a few minutes, my turn to enter had come after a long wait. It had taken longer than usual. A group of muscular adventurers was staring at me when I was in the elevator.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, but in doing so, I caught the attention of one of them. He looked into my eyes, looking irritated, but I ignored him and ran out after the door opened. Leaving them behind, I disappeared into the first floor.

After running for a few minutes, the first enemy had been found.

My strength and speed were insanely high without using my most powerful ability. Passing the goblin, I tore its head off, and its body exploded into particles. Spinning my body around, I pierced the next one's chest, killing him instantly.

It was all done in seconds.

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

69