Chapter 61 – New Skill [ Berserk ]
3.1k 3 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bell left, but I stayed here for a while to finally buy Tiona's skill. I had had sex with Lili a couple of times last night, so I had earned some points.

Since Hestia was at the table with me and I didn't want to attract her attention, I went upstairs to my room, where Lili was still sleeping. I sat down on a chair inside the room and opened my Status.

Since I have made Lili cum four times, I currently have 460 points to spend. And since the price of the skill [ Berserk ] was 400 points, I could buy it, and I'll still have some points left over.

And that's what I did.

I opened the list of Tiona skills and chose the Berserk skill. Again the message appeared for me to confirm the purchase, and now that I had enough points, I selected [ Yes ].

When I did, the skill disappeared from the list, and then, a bright light came out of that translucent screen and flew up to me, entering my chest. I felt a warm, welcoming sensation as this happened.

Then a message appeared.

[ New Skill Acquired - Berserk ]

[ Congratulations on purchasing your first skill ]

The system congratulated me, which made me quite surprised. I giggled a little; then I opened my Status to see if the Berserk skill was there.

It was there.

When I saw it, I started to get excited. I could take all of Tiona's skills for myself. Not just her skills, but I could get the skills of all the girls that come into my harem.

What would happen if I got a goddess into my harem? Would I get her skills? A human with the abilities of a god? I can't even think about it. It's too absurd.

I think that would be considered a "mistake" by the world, and something bizarre would happen.

"But being honest, I want to try that."

"Luan?" When she heard my voice, Lili lying on the bed, slowly opened her eyes and saw me sitting on the chair. She then sat up in bed and, with a smile, said "Good morning" again.

"Good morning, Lili. Finally awake?" When I talked to her earlier today, it seemed she was not "really" awake.

"Oh, yes... I was exhausted because of yesterday."

"I'm sorry about that." I got up from the chair and put my knife on my waist.

"Are you going to go to the dungeon now?"

"Yes."

"... Good luck."

"Thank you, Lili. And don't forget to clean the sheets..."

"Oh, I'll do that... I was exhausted and ended up sleeping again!"

"Don't worry about it." I approached Lili and kissed her lips before going downstairs. I passed Hestia and told her I was leaving to go to the dungeon. This time I would take a little longer since I was going to the 18th floor.

####

Entering the first floor of the dungeon, I turned away from the other adventurers and went to a place where I could be alone. I know I should go down more floors to test this ability, but I can't wait to activate it.

"Okay, let's go." So I opened my Status and finally activated Tiona's skill called [ Berserk ].

As soon as I activated it, I felt my body getting hot, but I didn't feel anything different other than that. This ability worked as follows: My strength would increase with each damage I received. That's why the name of the skill is that.

I activated this skill here because I want to take damage from weak monsters like goblins for testing purposes. If I received damage from a monster from the lower floors, it would be pretty dangerous.

"Right." I didn't activate my more powerful skill and started walking the first floor, going in search of some enemy. I also started walking directly to the second floor while avoiding contact with other adventurers.

And after about five minutes of walking through the corridors, I had finally met my first enemies. As usual, a group of weak goblins went into a rage as soon as they saw me.

The three goblins, holding small wooden clubs, ran towards me.

"Even without my strongest skill activated, these guys are too weak. My basic abilities increased quite a bit with lively last night."

I smiled and watched the goblins approach. I kept my hands empty and waited for the first goblin to make the attack. GUAA~~ With a strange scream, the goblin gave a jump and swung its club with both hands.

Then I put my arm in the way and let the club hit me directly. I thought my arm would break for a moment, but that didn't happen. But even if it didn't, the goblin had done some damage.

My arm was hurting, and a small cut had been made and was bleeding. And when that wound appeared, I started to feel the effects of Tiona's ability, even if it was minimal.

The damage was insignificant, so the strength increase was very low.

"But that's enough; it shows that the skill is working." I smiled, satisfied, and removed the knife from my waist using my right hand. Then, the three goblins turned into particulates with my clean and quick movements, and crystals fell to the ground.

I deactivated Tiona's ability and picked up the crystals on the ground.

"This is not an ability I will be using all the time. I will save it for a slightly more dangerous battle where I will take damage."

I placed the crystals inside my bag and immediately activated my most powerful skill to begin my journey toward the 18th floor. If I hurry, I might be able to get there in a few hours.

"And maybe I'll run into Bell, Mikoto, and Welf on the way. I'm looking forward to being "a friend" to Mikoto."

 

THE HESTIA ARC STARTED ON PATREON!!! LESGOOOO

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

62