Chapter 63 – I didn’t have to try hard.
2.9k 2 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After saying goodbye to those two unknown people I wasn't sure they were related to, I moved on. I have to get to the 15th floor in the next hour; I think I can do that.

"Okay, put all your strength into your legs, Luan." With my strongest magic activated, the ground beneath my feet broke, and I began to run. The stone walls passed me quickly as I followed the map and made my way to the 14th floor.

It has taken me 10 minutes to get there. It would take almost an hour if I were walking normally, but running at this speed...

I often met a few groups of monsters and "farmed" a few items. It didn't take me more than a few minutes to get rid of them and move on.

And before I knew it, I had reached the 15th floor again. I am not sure, but I think it was on this floor that I was seriously injured and almost killed by a Ligerfang.

I confess that I'm a little afraid to face a Ligerfang again. I know that I had evolved a lot, my level had gone up, and I had acquired a new powerful skill. "Still, that battle doesn't leave my mind."

For that reason, I walked pretty carefully through the 15th floor while looking at my map. But unlike the previous floors, the path to the 16th was very far away. "But if I run, I should get there fast."

But this will take longer than expected since there are so many tunnels and paths, even with the map...

"Hm?" And as I ran, I finally encountered the first enemy dangerous enough to hurt me. Or maybe not, since I killed some of them before, and it wasn't that hard. Now it will be even easier.

Ten meters away, a giant minotaur was looking at me while snorting. It had its hands empty and looked much more irritated than usual. All over its body were some fresh blood marks.

"The minotaur was not hurt, so this blood is not its blood.." It probably killed some adventurers, or maybe it killed some monsters on the way here.

Then, with a howl, the minotaur tried to paralyze me and soon managed to run. "GUAAR~~" It shouted and punched himself twice in the chest like a gorilla. The ground below its feet cracked, and its figure quickly approached.

However, with my unusual reaction time, I pulled my knife from my waist and ran in the opposite direction of the minotaur. I passed by its side and ripped off its left leg.

The minotaur groaned in pain and then fell to the ground.

It fell, and before it could make any more moves, I jumped on its back and stabbed it with my knife as hard as possible. Then I put my hands on its back and activated my Hell Kaios skill.

I didn't forget to activate my magical strengthening before this.

I opened a big hole in the middle of its body and broke the ground below the minotaur. I opened a hole two meters deep, and when the minotaur's body turned to particles, I almost fell into it.

I managed to grab my knife and avoid the hole with agile movements.

I sighed and put my knife on my waist.

"As I thought, it's easy to kill one of these guys with my current level. This body strengthening skill is even stronger now. I didn't have to put any effort into it."

####

So I got ready and started running again... but only for two minutes. The same thing as before happened. There was one of them, a Ligerfang. Like before, one of these monsters appeared after a battle against a minotaur.

This kind of monster even seems opportunistic. They only appear when their prey has tired after fighting another powerful enemy. A pity I'm not just any prey. "I don't feel tired."

I still felt a little apprehensive, but for some reason, a smile appeared on my face as I removed my knife from my waist.

The Ligerfang in front of me continued to make a strange sound as if it was irritated. I could tell by its fangs that it was laughing at me as if it was sure I would lose this battle.

Seeing that made me even angrier.

"Hell Kaios!" Then magic flew towards the big tiger monster meters ahead. It managed to avoid my magic, but I almost hit it. My magic was much faster than before.

The Ligerfang ran and then jumped towards me.

It put its claws out, and its mouth was open. I then easily avoided its attack and stabbed its body three times in a row. Yes, its skin was tough.

'However, this time, I caused it deeper wounds.' I smiled, and the Ligerfang roared at me angrily before attacking again. It was a much easier battle, yet the Ligerfang still hurt me.

It was only a superficial cut, nothing to worry about. Unfortunately, I didn't have the Berserk skill activated.

 

THE HESTIA ARC STARTED ON PA TR EON!!! LESGOOOO

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

62