Chapter 74 – Hestia [6] +18
5.1k 5 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days passed, and I waited anxiously for Hestia to come to my room. I was sure she was already reaching her limit. Every day I hear her masturbating.

Either by giving low moans inside the bathroom or in her room. I confess that it was fun to hear her.

'She always feels guilty after masturbating. At least for the first few days...'

Now she doesn't even seem to care about that. The last night Lili was in my room, Hestia spent practically the whole night masturbating.

When I went to her room in the morning, she was still doing the same thing. She had lost her shame. She didn't look like a goddess. And I confess that I was enjoying this.

'Now I just have to wait for tonight to come.' Downstairs sitting at the table, were me, Lili, and Hestia. Hestia's face was red, and she was moving her body without stopping. She was restless.

She would look at me for a few seconds and then turn her face away; this happened several times. She thought that I didn't notice her gaze on me. And with a smile, I moved my lips.

'Come to my room if you want to have fun.' I wasn't sure if she understood it, but she stood paralyzed and didn't move for a few seconds. After her face turned red like a chili pepper, she stood up.

"I'm going to my room now." She said.

"But you haven't finished eating," I told her.

"I'm not hungry. Good luck in the dungeon." Walking up the stairs quickly, I heard the door to her room slam.

"What happened to the Goddess? She seemed a little strange today. Maybe we did something she didn't like?"

"Don't worry about that. She can't control herself."

"Can't control herself?"

"Yeah, she can't..." I put my hand on Lili's head and then continued eating. I tried to focus my hearing on the floor above, but I couldn't hear anything. Unfortunately, my hearing is not superhuman yet.

'I think I'll go to the dungeon now. Let's see how Hestia will be when I get back. I hope Bell doesn't notice anything strange; I don't think he would forgive me for 'playing' with Hestia like that.'

I wonder what he would do if I said I would have sex with Hestia tonight.

'Or that's what I hope will happen.' He would be shocked and maybe quite angry. But since I'm not controlling her mind or forcing her into anything, he shouldn't worry about it.

That guy won't care that much. He likes Ais.

'I want to see what will happen to him when I get my hands on Ais too.'

"What is it, Luan? Your smile is scary."

"It's nothing; I was just thinking of some fun things."

"Fun things?"

"Yes, some fun things will happen in the next few days."

"All right..." Lili looked confused, but not that it mattered much.

####

Come nightfall, I was pretty excited. While staring at the ceiling in my room, I waited for Hestia to appear. I had asked Lili not to stay here tonight because of this.

Unfortunately, she didn't show up. I slept and woke up during the morning with Lili calling me.

"What happened? You sound despondent."

"It's nothing. It's just that I was looking forward to one thing, but that thing didn't happen...I'm a little disappointed."

"And what was it?"

"That doesn't matter now."

I went downstairs with Lili after getting ready. Downstairs I found Bell and Hestia, who were chatting animatedly. But when the Goddess saw me, she stopped talking instantly and was paralyzed.

Her face was redder than at other times. I tried to talk to her for a while, but she completely ignored me. Bell looked a little confused and worried since Hestia was ignoring me.

'He probably thinks we fought or argued. But you know... I would never do that to a Goddess. I'm not crazy. Especially not with Hestia.'

####

On the last night.

Hestia was lying on her bed while her body burned as if inside a sauna. Her insides were hot, and her pussy throbbed, yet she controlled herself.

Lili was lying in the next bed in the same room as she slept silently.

'So she didn't go to his room today.' Hestia thought as she slowly got up from her bed. She swallowed her saliva because of nervousness and left the room without making a sound, as she didn't want to wake Lili.

Walking down the hall and coming to the door of Luan's room, Hestia noticed that the light was on, but no sound was coming from inside. "I wonder what he's doing?" She said.

But it was low enough that Luan couldn't hear.

'I don't think I should disturb him...' Hestia looked at the door for a few seconds and felt her heart flutter. Her liquid began to flow down her thighs as she slowly brought her hand to the bottom of her dress.

Since she was without panties, she could easily touch her pussy.

But she stopped before she could touch it. 'What am I doing? Why did I come here? Do I want this?' The image of Luan's cock came to Hestia's mind. After that, her mind went blank for a moment.

'Huh? Did I cum just by thinking about his cock?' No, that can't be true.' Tears appeared in Hestia's eyes as she controlled herself not to do anything crazy. And she quickly picked up a rag and wiped the floor before returning to her room.

And biting her pillow hard, she didn't let her voice out as she masturbated on her bed.

 

THE ARC IS ALREADY FINISHED ON MY PATREON! HESTIA IS ALREADY IN HIS HAREM!

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

79