Chapter 75 – Hestia [7] +18
4.9k 6 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Putting on my new armor that I had received a few days ago, I left the house alone. Lili wanted to go to the dungeon with me, but I asked her to stay at home this time because I was going to the 18th floor again.

And I would also try to kill Goliath if I found it.

'I'm pretty worried, but I can kill it now. My Status is very high because of all the times I had sex with Lili in the last few days. I'm also almost getting new skills. I have some skill points.'

Walking down the street while being watched by some people, I arrived at the adventurers' guild. I wanted to sell everything I had gotten in the dungeon the last few times I went there.

I hadn't sold anything, so I was carrying a huge bag. This was one of the reasons why many people, especially adventurers, were staring at me. But of course, not only that.

I was also gaining some fame.

The adventurer of only level 2 that enters the dungeon alone and leaves in a short time, bringing a large number of items and magic stones. It was interesting to be famous.

And, of course, I also got a nickname.

But it is not a nickname that I like. Fastest Monster. I confess it's a cool name... But it's only cool for teenage chuunibyou. I wouldn't say I like that name; it's shameful. However, only I didn't want my nickname. The other adventurers seemed to think it was cool.

But it doesn't matter much.

Arriving at the dungeon and standing in line for long minutes, I entered the portal, and together with several adventurers, I reached the first floor of the dungeon. Withdrawing my knife from my waist, I began to walk quickly.

Just behind me, I began to hear the voices of some adventurers talking about me, but I ignored them completely. This was frequently happening, so caring about it was not necessary.

I like them to talk a lot so that my fame will increase.

####

"Are you back? You don't seem very cheerful." Arriving home near dusk, I found Lili in the living room.

"I was after a monster but couldn't find it."

"A monster?"

"Yes, last time I had to run away from it. However, now I am much stronger than before. I wanted to test my strength, but I couldn't find it. But that doesn't matter."

I drank a glass of water that Lili handed me and soon after began to remove my armor that was dirty with monster blood and dust. When I took them off, Lili picked them up and took them to wash.

"Hestia is not home?" I said. Lili was far away but could hear me, so she answered.

"She's been in her room since when you left. I'm sure there's something wrong with her. I didn't want to enter the room without permission, and she didn't answer me..." Lili approached me again. She was wearing a worried expression because of Hestia.

"I understand. I'll go over there and talk to her."

"Right." Lili smiled, and I stroked her head before heading up the stairs.

Arriving in front of Hestia's bedroom door, I knocked a few times and called out to her. "Hestia? Did something happen?" However, even after I called her a few times, she didn't answer me and remained silent.

Because of this, I decided to open the door without her permission.

And when I did, I had an excellent surprise.

Like the first time I saw her masturbating, Hestia was closing her eyes while moaning softly. She was trying to hide what she was doing using the blanket, but it wasn't working.

"Hestia?" I called her once again after closing the door and approaching her bed. However, a louder moan came out of her mouth when she heard my voice. I could see that her movements increased in speed even though the blanket was in front of her.

The smell in the room was also strong. I can't understand how Lili hasn't noticed that Hestia has turned into a crazy pervert who masturbates practically all day long... Maybe she knows it and doesn't want to talk to anyone about it.

No, I'm sure Lili would talk to me if that were the case.

"Hestia?" I called out to her again. However, she continued to masturbate fiercely. The blanket covered her entire body, but her sweaty face and pink lips twitching were enough to turn me on.

Her moans were soft and low.

I looked down, and my cock was already rock hard. I wanted to pull that blanket off, but I don't know what would happen to me if I did something like that.

But does it matter? Hestia is already at her limit. If I don't give her what she wants, she will end up attacking someone else to satisfy herself.

'Of course, something like that wouldn't happen. I'm just looking for a justification to do this...' I smiled and locked the bedroom door before approaching the bed again.

And then, without thinking again, I grabbed the blanket and pulled it tight, throwing it away.

I had a perfect view of Hestia's small body when I removed the blanket. Her two unprotected breasts. Her nipples were hard and had a beautiful pink color.

They were so big that I felt like squeezing and sucking them all day.

But what caught my attention the most was her pussy, which was a little red from all the masturbating Hestia had been doing over the last few days. Hestia had three fingers inside her pussy when I removed the blanket.

Hestia was with her legs spread. I have a perfect view of her pussy and her anus, which was also twitching wildly. The sacred liquid of Hestia was all over her thigh and also all over the mattress.

Her dress protected only her belly and made her even sexier.

Women who are not fully naked are a weakness of my libido, especially since that person is Hestia, with her small, slender body.

Her body was beautiful and perfect. That looked as if the goddess of beauty had sculpted it.

When I removed her blanket, Hestia had not stopped her fingers, yet her eyes were open and watery.

"Go on, Luan." She said to me.

 

THE ARC IS ALREADY FINISHED ON MY PATREON! HESTIA IS ALREADY IN HIS HAREM!

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

83