Chapter 76 – Hestia [8] +18
5.4k 5 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at Hestia for a few seconds and swallowed my saliva. She continued to touch himself, looking at me as if she was begging me to do something with her little body.

'Should I do this?' I thought. However, this was not the time to hold back, I was already here, and she wanted this.

Taking off my pants, I could hear Hestia saying something, but I didn't understand what it was. Holding my cock, I began to masturbate while looking at Hestia. "Come on, do something. I can't take it anymore." Hestia said to me.

So, I climbed onto the bed and touched her knees, opening her legs even more.

"Haaa~~" With a cute and sensual moan, Hestia put off her hand and let me look directly at her pussy. As I had said earlier, her pussy was a bit red and very wet.

The pink color of her interior attracted me, so I brought my hand up to her pussy. With just one finger, I touched the moist entrance of her pussy. And when I did, Hestia's legs trembled, and her body convulsed.

"Hmmm," With a loud moan, Hestia squirted a large amount of liquid into my hand and arm. Just touching her with a single finger had been enough to make her cum. She was breathing heavily.

My finger, which was inside her, was pressed by the warm wet walls of her pussy. Her pussy was very tight, maybe tighter than Lili's pussy. It was crazy.

Her insides were convulsing.

"Keep going, keep going." Hestia grabbed my hand and started forcing me to move it. So I did as she asked. So I removed and re-thrust my index finger inside her pussy again.

Every time I pulled my finger out, I felt it sucked back into her pussy. And with each movement I made, Hestia convulsed her body and grabbed her breasts tightly.

She was biting her lower lip to keep from letting a moan escape.

"Damn." Jerking me off, I felt like I was going to cum even though I hadn't put it inside her yet. Just touching her pussy and pleasuring Hestia was enough to push me over the edge.

And before I came, I put my cock at the entrance of her pussy and continued to masturbate until all of my sperm was released over her pussy. Because of the excitement, the spurt of cum was stronger than usual.

In addition to her pussy, belly, and breasts, Hestia's face had also been covered by my sticky liquid. And without feeling any disgust, Hestia brought her hand up to her face and took some of my cum with her delicate fingers.

"Hmmm..." And putting my cum into her mouth, her soft, warm tongue cleaned all my cum off her fingers. She savored it as if it were the tastiest thing in the world. "I want more, Luan. Keep going." She said like a nymphomaniac.

And seeing that, I couldn't let her down.

But I'm not just here to satisfy her. I also want to have fun and do everything I've ever wanted with her body.

####

Looking into Hestia's watery eyes, I climbed on top of her and put my cock between her breasts, which were already dirty with my cum. Grabbing her two soft boobs, I pressed them against my cock.

When I did this, Hestia gave a pleasant moan to my ears.

"Tell me if it hurts," I said to Hestia while keeping a smile on my face. Hestia smiled back at me and soon after told me to continue what I was doing. Then I moved my hips while pressing my cock with her breasts.

It was a pleasant, warm sensation. I improved the lubrication by spitting on the spot where my cock was, making the feeling even better.

Hestia was looking at the tip of my cock going in and out of the middle of her breasts as she continued to touch her pussy. I continued there for a few minutes. Her breasts were so pleasurable that they felt like a pussy.

It was as if I was fucking Lili at this very moment, and I was not yet using Hestia's pussy.

"Damn, I'm going to cum." With Hestia's breath hitting the tip of my dick and her penetrating gaze on my cock, I couldn't take it, and my white spurt of cum flew toward Hestia's face.

She was startled and closed her eyes. By reflex, she also opened her mouth to receive my cum in her mouth. She seemed to have learned a few things while watching Lili and me having sex. Her face was completely covered with my cum.

My cum dripped down the corner of her mouth as she swallowed what little was left inside her mouth. After drinking it, she took a deep breath. Hestia's body was so hot that she even looked like she had a fever.

"Hehehe." She giggled, and soon after, I let go of her breasts, releasing my cock. Hestia then brought her hand to my cock and held it. Unfortunately, she was not wearing her gloves. I wondered what the sensation would be.

"Is that going to fit inside me?" She said as she stroked the head of my cock with her warm hand. The remaining cum in my urethra came out in her hand, and she brought it to her mouth.

"Aren't you going to put it inside me?" Hestia said as she licked her hand. I got off her, and then she spread her legs even wider. "Am I a naughty girl for doing this?" Hestia brought her hands up to her pussy and opened it for me.

"Here, stick it in here, quick!" She begged me.

I never thought she would ever beg for my cock. This is heaven! I didn't die, did I?

 

I have started a new fanfic. You can check it out in my profile! It's a fanfic that takes place in an original world I created, but the hentai system uses novels/mangas/animes! The protagonist can have sex with any girl from any novel, manga, or anime xD

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

90