Chapter 77 – Hestia [9] +18
5.6k 2 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I brought my cock closer to the wet entrance of her pussy, Hestia's body began to tremble because of her excitement. I don't know what happened to her, but she had changed. It all made no sense.

She was never a character like that. Her starting to act like that doesn't make much sense. This Hestia... begging for the cock of a man who is not Bell? No, not even with Bell.

It was as if something inside her had changed. It was as if she wasn't the same person.

"But does it matter now?" I looked at Hestia, and she was still begging me to stick my cock inside her. So, I shoved the tip of my cock inside her tight, narrow pussy.

When I did, Hestia's body convulsed again, and my cock slipped out of her pussy. She squirted a large amount of liquid onto my pelvis, and with a strange smile, she rolled her eyes.

She was acting the same way as a female character from a random doujin I'd encountered on Nhentai before arriving in this world. Speaking of that site, I don't miss it since I can now experience everything.

Hestia's little body continued to convulse for a few seconds while I masturbated and looked at her. Then, after her orgasm passed, Hestia again opened her pussy for me, "Stick it all in at once, don't mind me." I could see hearts in Hestia's eyes.

I was inside a doujin.

"Since you are so insistent." And then, removing Hestia's hands from in front of her pussy I rubbed my cock into her entrance again before shoving my entire cock inside with a single motion.

I felt something being torn, and Hestia gave a strange scream.

"Haaaa~~ Haaaa~~ Haaaa~~ That's amazing. I've never felt something like this before! It's much better than I imagined." Hestia said while hyperventilating. She couldn't handle it. Not only her, but I also couldn't handle it either.

Such a pleasurable feeling shouldn't exist.

Her pussy was almost breaking my cock. Her hole was so narrow, and the sensation was like the feeling of being in heaven. Her pussy twitched, and Hestia's ecstasy face made it all better.

I really felt like I was in heaven.

"Urgh." Pulling my cock out of her pussy slowly, I felt as if my cock was going to be ripped off. Her pussy was sucking me in like a black hole. Her pussy didn't want me to leave it alone.

'''And don't worry about it.''

''Arrgg~~'' After removing half of it, I shoved it hard inside Hestia again, invading her womb. Hestia gave a strange scream again, and she stuck her tongue out. She couldn't speak anymore.

I also had to concentrate here. I would cum in an instant if I lost concentration. Damn, I have to enjoy this even more.

I pulled my cock halfway out again and then shoved it roughly inside Hestia again. Hestia made a strange sound with each movement I made, and her eyes rolled even more.

As I moved, I was holding her legs. I had a perfect view of Hestia's entire body here in front of me. Every time my pelvis bumped against Hestia, her large breasts swayed rudely.

Hestia was resting her two arms on the bed like she could not move them. She stuck out her tongue, making strange sounds, and her eyes rolled back as I continually invaded her sacred pussy.

"I won't be able to take this much longer." I gritted my teeth as I reached my limit. And with one last strong movement, using all my remaining strength, I felt my cock enter Hestia's womb.

My hot, thick cum invaded all of her anterior. Hestia rolled her eyes even more and clenched her fists as she squirted her liquid into me. She had cum along with me.

As soon as I withdrew my cock, Hestia's body continued to convulse while I breathed heavily to recover. My sperm leaked from Hestia's pussy while she had an idiotic expression.

Looking at that and seeing how vulnerable she was, my dick got rock hard again. I hadn't rested yet but wanted to fuck her again. I want to fuck her all night long.

I want to fuck her pussy in every position that exists. I want to play with her body in every way! I can't get enough of this.

####

"It's been a while since Luan went to Hestia's room. Is everything okay?" Walking up the stairs, I walked to the door of Hestia's room. However, when I got closer, I heard strange sounds.

They were moans... But they weren't just moans... It also had some unexplainable sounds. It sounded like the sound of some people suffering.

'What is going on?' I thought as I took my hand to the doorknob to open the door. However, before I opened it, I thought more about everything and finally began to realize what was going on.

Is this serious? Is he doing this with the Goddess? How did this happen?

I didn't know what was happening, but I couldn't go there. I should leave them alone. I will talk to Luan later, and I am sure he will explain to me what is going on.

First, I will get out of here because these sounds are unpleasant.

'Wait... do I make the same sounds when we do this? No, I'm sure I'm not like that!' Shaking my head in denial, I went downstairs and sat on the couch.

As soon as I sat down, however, the door opened.

It was Bell.

 

I have started a new fanfic. You can check it out in my profile! It's a fanfic that takes place in an original world I created, but the hentai system uses novels/mangas/animes! The protagonist can have sex with any girl from any novel, manga, or anime xD

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

82