Chapter 78 – Hestia [10] +18
5.5k 5 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Bell came through the door, and I remembered what was happening, I quickly got up from the couch and walked over to him. I couldn't let him come up the stairs. I couldn't allow that at all.

'Bell loves the Goddess. If he sees Hestia doing that with Luan...' I started to break into a cold sweat as I stopped Bell from coming through. He smiled at me and soon after placed his hand on my head.

"What's going on? Do you need to tell me something?" He asked while maintaining his smile. I had to invent something. I had to trick him into staying here with me. But what would work?

'I already know.' But I want to know if it will work.

"I wanted you to tell me a little about your day."

"Hm? My day?"

'Damn, that won't work!' That doesn't make sense! Why would I want to know about Bell's day? I need to come up with something else. Come on, think! Come on, Lili, think of something!

"I don't care."

"Huh?"

"I'm hungry, so we can talk while I eat something. What do you think? Some interesting things happened today; I think you'll enjoy listening."

"Really? I'd love to!" That's it. It worked! I need to keep acting like I'm interested and make Bell spend as much time as possible until Luan finishes his "work." I hope it will be a short time.

"Hm, what do we have to eat?"

"I think there's soup and some leftover roast beef."

"Haaa~~ I think that's enough."

"That doesn't seem to be the case since you are despondent."

After I said that, Bell's stomach rumbled. He was starving. A little embarrassed, Bell's face turned red, and he sat up to start eating. He didn't even bother to heat the food.

"If that's not enough, what do you say we go out and buy something? It won't take long, will it?"

"That's a good idea! But first, I'm going to finish eating this here." Bell threw one last piece of meat into his mouth and took his body of juice instantly. He picked up his knife again, and then we left the house.

'Please, Luan, finish this quickly.'

####

On all fours on her bed, now wholly unclothed, I grabbed the two fat, firm halves of Hestia's ass. My cock, which was all inside her and messing up her insides, was burning.

Whenever my pelvis crashed against her, Hestia's ass shook, and her little body convulsed. The sound of flesh against flesh inside the room was beautiful.

I was putting a lot of effort into this. But it could not be different. This is so good. The best thing that has ever happened to me. I could go on doing this all day... No!

"I could do this my whole life!" I shoved my cock inside Hestia, and her body fell onto the mattress. I also lost my balance, and my body fell, but I put my two hands on the bed and did not fall on her.

However, I took this opportunity to make my cock reach the limit of her pussy and maybe even her uterus.

With that, Hestia lifted her body and placed her two hands on the bed as she screamed with pleasure. Her hair, which she had tied up before, was loose and messy.

She was doing all this without even noticing. Her consciousness disappeared a long time ago.

Then, after all my sperm was inside her small uterus, which was at the limit of its capacity because of the number of times I had cum, I stood up and pulled my cock out of her pussy.

As soon as I pulled it out, my cum started leaking like an avalanche. I had never cum this much inside anyone before.

"And my cock outside her pussy feels so lonely. It was so cozy inside her hot, tight pussy." My cock had gotten hard again, but I had to control myself.

I don't know how long it has been, but probably a few hours. I had to stop before Bell and Lili suspected something. No, maybe they already figured out what was going on.

Hestia lying on her stomach, was quiet and could no longer think. I got out of bed and looked at her state. Her body was sweaty, her hair was messy, and her tongue was sticking out while her eyes were lifeless.

"Did she pass out?" Her legs were spread wide open, and my cum was still pouring out non-stop. "Damn, her ass is so big." I moved closer again and squeezed her ass.

I opened both halves of her ass and looked at her hole, which was red after I continuously touched it. However, I hadn't stuck my cock in here yet. That could be left for another time.

"But how am I going to clean this up? She won't get out of here now." My cum continued to leak out and was all over the sheet and Hestia's body. The cum had mixed with her sweat.

However, it was amazing that it wasn't stinking.

"I'm going to leave now. I think I'll ask Lili to take care of it." Putting on my clothes, I left Hestia, who looked like she had just suffered a gang rape, behind. Her state was deplorable. I certainly exaggerated.

####

When I arrived downstairs, I found Lili and Bell chatting animatedly. Seeing the two acting as if they were very close annoyed me a little, but this was unfounded jealousy.

As soon as Lili saw me, she stood up and ran to me. As she got closer, she said something in a low voice.

"I know what you did. I want you to explain to me how this happened." As I imagined, she knew what had happened between Hestia and me.

"Don't worry. I'll tell you everything. Now can you go upstairs and clean everything up? Please."

"Haaa~~ All right."

"And good job on keeping Bell busy."

"Hmph." Lili turned her face irritated and then ran up the stairs.

I started walking towards the table to talk to Bell; however, as I got closer, something happened. I began to feel dizzy, and my vision darkened. I felt my body crash against the floor, and before I passed out, I could hear a voice.

[ Hestia was added to the Harem ]

[ Because of the amount of Status gained, the user will have his mind turned off for an emergency upgrade ]

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

86