Chapter 81 – Perfect control of all the elements.
3.4k 2 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I reached the portal entrance and met a group of adventurers, I began to feel some gazes on me. Two not-very-muscular men were staring at me. However, the problem was not these two...

The problem was the two not-very attractive-looking women who were not dressed appropriately to enter the dungeon. What is this? Are they trying to conquer men inside the dungeon?

I used the skill [ Universal Feeling ] on all of them, and I could see their feelings. The two men were feeling happy, but I don't know why. Maybe because they met me? I am famous, after all.

The women, on the other hand.

[ Feeling lovely ]

[ Feeling horny ]

'I didn't know that ability could show something like this [ Feeling lovely ]. It's funny.' The looks of these women didn't appeal to me, but if they were pretty, I'm sure I would take advantage of this situation to approach them.

But what worries me is that the ability showed [ Feeling Horny ], and they were looking at me. What, am I that good-looking? I have a huge ego, so I know I am very handsome.

Mainly because of the development of my muscles after I got the system. I also changed my haircut, and my eyes had a light color that would typically attract women on the earth.

Although I didn't leave the house much and had no way of trying to win any women.

"Excuse me, you're that famous adventurer, aren't you?" One of the women, the one who was feeling horny, said. As I said, she didn't have good looking. She had some scars and was also a bit old.

In addition, she is wearing a lot of makeup, and her hair is unkempt.

"Maybe?" I replied, avoiding looking her in the eye. I continued to stare at the walls as the other people entered the portal. 'Please get in quick. I want to get out of here soon!'

"I think your name is [ The fastest monster ]."

"It's not my name. It's just a silly nickname." I smiled bitterly.

"It's a cool nickname, you know? You should feel honored to be known that way. My friends are always talking about you. Some adventurers have seen you fight before. An adventurer who kills his enemies so quickly that it is difficult to keep up with his movements."

"I should have been more careful then."

"Don't tell me you don't like the fame you're getting? I'd love to be known that way." The woman pouted. Damn, that's scary!

"It's not that I don't like it. Ah, finally, the portal is going to activate!" I said without thinking, and then the portal activated, teleporting us to the first floor of the dungeon. The adventurers started to leave, and I followed right behind.

However, before I left, the same woman held my hand.

"If you want, we can meet after we leave the dungeon. What do you think? My friend here and I are looking for someone to have a drink with us." The woman tried to give a teasing smile, but it made the hairs on my body shiver.

It was horrifying.

"What about these two gentlemen? Aren't they accompanying you?"

"Ah, don't worry about them. They are just friends. They will obey on the spot if we ask them to go away."

"I see. But I think you'd better drink with them because I'm not in the mood. See you later." I let go and walked away with quick steps.

'This woman is dangerous. Not because she was ugly but because the strength she was holding my hand was no joke. She seemed to be threatening me. Anyway, I don't think I can't kill her if she tries to do something strange.'

####

When I got far enough away from the other adventurers and reached the third floor of the dungeon, I activated one of the new skills I had with me called [ Quick Movement ]. As the description said, my speed would increase by 200% for 30 Seconds.

Since the skill would multiply the agility/dexterity x2, with this skill, my agility/speed will be almost 12,000 points. That's something pretty amazing.

"And probably if I used my body strengthening skill, I would get even faster." But I think if I do that, I'll cross human limits. I feel like my body will explode.

Of course, that would never happen.

"Then I guess I'll test that." I already had the skill [ Quick Movement ] Active, and time was passing. So before time ran out, I activated my body-strengthening skill and opened the map.

I wanted to test how long it would take me to get to the next floor.

With my body strengthening skill alone, it would take me about 10 minutes to get to the next floor. But let's see how it will be with both skills activated simultaneously.

And when I tested it, I had better results than expected.

I not only made it to the fourth floor, I almost made it to the fifth floor. I did it with only 25 seconds left of the skill [ Quick Movement ]. I had no idea it would be so fast.

And even if it was that fast, I had complete control of my body, which made it even scarier. I passed a few adventurers, and I'm sure they couldn't see me.

"I did exceed human limits." I began to break into a cold sweat as I looked down at my hand. But this is not the time to be impressed. Now we will test another very powerful skill.

[ Perfect control of all the elements ]

"I can use all the elements now. It's a passive skill, so I don't need to activate it. Let's see, first, let's look for a monster." I continued walking around the fourth floor and found a monster.

The problem is that there were already adventurers chasing the group of goblins.

"But does it matter?" But how do I use magic without the help of the system? Let's see. Let's imagine it like in fantasy stories.

[ You used a fireball ]

"Whoaa!!!"

 

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

68