Chapter 82 – Interesting and powerful skills.
3.1k 1 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the message appeared before my eyes, I created a fireball in my hand. I got a little scared and almost swung my hand to put out the fire, but I stayed calm and made the attack.

After thinking about that fireball going toward the nearest goblin, it happened. The glowing fireball flew towards it at an impressive speed, crashing into its head.

The fireball exploded. The attack was much stronger than I expected.

The fireball destroyed the goblin's head, and it died, dropping a magic crystal. But this was no time to rest. I have to deal with the other goblins. As soon as the first one was killed, all the others advanced in my direction.

The adventurers chasing them noticed my presence, and the group leader shouted. "Don't get in our way!" He swung his large two-handed sword and slashed two goblins at the back of the group of goblins.

"Louise!" He shouted after killing two of the goblins. And then, the further woman back, Louise, used magic to hit the center of the group of goblins, killing two of them instantly. After that, I just watched their battle.

I would have liked to test the other magic elements, but they were hunting this group before me, and I also wanted to see some of what this group was capable of. But I was disappointed. The group was very weak.

Two men and two women. The group's leader used a two-handed sword, the other man used a dagger, one woman used magic, and the other used a bow.

It was a well-distributed group, but everyone's strength was not great.

"Hey, who let you interfere in our fight? We'll take the drop of the goblin you killed." The group leader said. I just shrugged and agreed with that. A crystal from a goblin was of no value to me.

I'll go down to test my spells on even stronger monsters.

I said goodbye to the group and then disappeared. I couldn't hear what his companions had said to the leader, but he looked surprised and slightly sorry.

I'm sure he found out that I was a famous adventurer. Hehe.

"All right, let's stop acting like this. I seem like a maniac for attention."

####

Already on the 7th floor of the dungeon, I continued the test of my skill. I had already tested the fire element, even though I used only a simple fireball.

"I'm sure that if I study a little more, I will be able to cast much more powerful spells." But I would do that another time. Now I need to test if I really can use all the elements.

Next was the water element.

Facing a Killer Ant on the 7th floor, I used water magic to attack it. Its defense was very high, so I wondered if I could hurt it. But since I have a lot of status magic points (3963), I think I'll be able to kill it.

These attacks use the magic status, don't they? I hope so.

So, imagining a blade of water, it was created. Before I came to this world, I had seen that magic in an Isekai story. A blade made of water that would cut through even metal depending on the magic strength of the user.

[ You used a water blade ]

The blade hit the ant before the monster could do anything. Its body was cut in half, and the ant was transformed into a single magical crystal. I took the crystal and then used my inventory magic to store it.

As I imagined, the crystals occupied only one slot. But I need to find out how many can fit in one slot, maybe 99 or 999? This is usually how it works in some RPG games I have tried in the past.

"Well, now let's test another element." Running for a while, I found my next enemy. Now testing the earth element, an ant was pierced by large earth spines as rigid as rocks.

From then on, I tested all the elements.

With wind magic, I cut off the heads of some ants.

I froze an ant with ice magic and kicked it, turning its body into pieces.

I blinded my enemy with dark magic and killed it with my knife.

And with light magic, I healed a wound I had inflicted on myself with my knife.

Yes, it's like an isekai fantasy story, all the elements work the same way, and I need to use my imagination. This will be very useful, but I need to be careful.

What will they think when they meet an adventurer with so much magic? I need to keep this a secret for the time being. But that will be challenging since some adventurers have seen me fight before. That ugly woman said that.

And I didn't even notice their presence.

"Maybe I get too distracted when I'm fighting?"

####

"The last skill is the skill called impenetrable defense. Well, if I am going to test a defense skill, I will need to be attacked by some strong monster. Of course, a monster that won't kill me if something goes wrong."

So the best thing to do was to look for Orcs. They have high brute strength, so it would be perfect for testing a defensive skill. And that's what I did. I went to the 12th floor, where the Orcs were more numerous and a little stronger.

Once there, I approached the first Orc I found and activated the skill.

"Come here, monster! Attack me!" I got its attention.

The Orc ran towards me and then punched me with all its might. I confess that I was a little scared I would be hurt, but that was not the case.

I could feel its attack, but I felt no pain, and it did no damage. It was as if the Orc had just touched me with its fist. Yes, this ability did not create a shield but made my body indestructible.

"That's good." Using my knife, I killed the Orc and ran out of the dungeon.

 

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

68